Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

yo wassup $ in this mother fucker

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's obviously not me. -__- There's only a few it COULD have been, especially at that time of night. Brian, Alex, Marc?
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow, what the fuck.
    jesus monicaa.... let a playa play.
    It's not that. Obviously this shit is fucking with Erik, and no one cares. WTF. I've seen nothing but people being assholes to that kid since I got here.
    true. Erik does take a lot of shit, however he does sometime bring it on himself to some degree with comments like "I am 15 and I know everything, and will never change" and his excessive spamming of his love for rap on a metal board.

I agree with you that whoever is trying to troll him and give him shit here should chill and realize that he is just a kid and will be doing a lot of growing up over the years. However it also probably gives in fire for his raps so *shrug*
    I'm pretty sure every 15 year old thinks they're hot shit. People need to remember that he IS only 15. He's still a child. Lay off his shit.

duh.
    i can still stand up for the kid.
    i've never seen so many adults, so rude to a 15 year old.
    sad if you ask me!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Erik you can think it's me, but I'm telling you it's not. I have no big issue with you, so I feel no need to make a troll of a family member of yours.

Also, if I wanted to make a troll, I would make it like an unknown person (see DIEGO666LATINO).
    I love winning with women
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    It's obviously not me. -__- There's only a few it COULD have been, especially at that time of night. Brian, Alex, Marc?
    Not alex
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It was definately Alex :-))
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

duh.
    i can still stand up for the kid.
    i've never seen so many adults, so rude to a 15 year old.
    sad if you ask me!
    I think trolling in general is played.
    Trolling doesn't bother me, bringing my family into it does.
    I'm thinking it might have been george. he seems so quick to point the finger. :-?
    I'm thinking it might have been george. he seems so quick to point the finger. :-?
    How could it be me? It was Alex.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Then have me banned.
    I love winning with women
    I think if they were going to ban the troll they would have banned them already. Yup, I knew it. Alex is the guilty party. :-))
    I am of the opinion that it was pretty weak troll. I didnt even chuckle when I read it, and when I found it was a troll it still didnt cause even a smirk. I don't quite get why you are making such a big deal of it.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    theres no reason for this troll to be banned....
    I am of the opinion that it was pretty weak troll. I didnt even chuckle when I read it, and when I found it was a troll it still didnt cause even a smirk. I don't quite get why you are making such a big deal of it.
    yeah i didn't find it funny at all myself

How do I know you didnt hack alex's computer to make the troll? I am thinking is likely. I've seen how you take "screen shots" and that is the totally l33t hacker way of doing it.
    edited June 2011
    theres no reason for this troll to be banned....
    IT'S BRINGING MY FAMILY INTO IT YOU HALF MINDED RETARD.

How do I know you didnt hack alex's computer to make the troll? I am thinking is likely. I've seen how you take "screen shots" and that is the totally l33t hacker way of doing it.
    You fail [-( ...anyone who knows me knows that I donnot know how to take screenshots and I take pictures of my computerscreen with my cellphone when I need to. ;-)

IT'S BRINGING MY FAMILY INTO YOU HALF MINDED RETARD.
    not really. if you mean very mildly making fun of a cousin of yours, then I guess. It was pretty weak brah. Now if you cousin was raped or murdered, and then someone came on poking fun of them and this terrible thing that happened... then i'd be like "yeah... that is totally fucked up. ban whoever did this". But this was total weak-sauce.
    so they made fun of your "rapper" cousin...who im sure is just as much of a wigger as you...big deal....cry me a river

You fail [-( ...anyone who knows me knows that I donnot know how to take screenshots and I take pictures of my computerscreen with my cellphone when I need to. ;-)
    Exactly! You admit to the troll I see....

Anyone who has seen a computer before knows about the PrtScr button, but only the l33tist of hackers use their cell phone to take pictures of their screen! You probably hacked Bianca's computer, and then used skype to control Alex's to then make a troll account here. how could you George [-(