Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hey jobe!

mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
edited June 2011 in Off Topic
How is your day going today sir?
You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Its fantabulous, another day spent working for the man. How is whoring yourself out for a paycheck going over there?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Good. I actually did an hour of work at another place before doing ten here. Trying out a new job somewhere else.

Life going good?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    What's the new place? Everything is going well on my end. Shit was hectic for quite a while, but the new house is done and the move was a smooth transition, so now I'm enjoying the fruits of all the school, work, and sacrifice it took to make that happen. Feels good when hard work pays off. Now I just have to work for 20 more years to finish paying for it lol.
    The new place is a printing place. Benefits and pay are not as good however it is working ideal hours with advancement opportunity. I would be doing cutting and bindery work with machines. So I would still be machinist. Things moved a lot quick there too. I have the job if I want it. It's nice to know I have the upper hand. If where I am at now doesn't give me what I want I can walk away with a smile and have another job already waiting for me.

It's funny I've noticed at these jobs I've gone to they like and will take me over someone with a college degree because the degree doesn't give work experience. I've been working on aircraft engine parts since high school and actually got put in charge of my area here at work with pay raise and my own workers. However I would just rather give that up to have normal hours. Ive changed a bit over the last year I guess. I use to love nights.

Congrats on the house. I could have bought a house but decided I did not want to yet.

End way too long of post lol.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sound like the new place will be an interesting place to work. Its great to have job options, especially these days. Plenty of people can't even get a first job. Take whatever one makes you happier, money comes and it goes even quicker, but happiness is often overlooked in the pursuit of a buck.
    I find it disturbing you have a picture like that George
    I enjoy money so it's going to be tough to walk away and start anew somewhere else but that is also the benefit of being young
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I find it disturbing you have a picture like that George
    jbgf.bmp 303.8K
    Actually he looks pissed meaning he gives a fuck
    That is kinda disturbing. Especially for the little guy in the middle. Money is nice, but the bigger your check gets, the bigger your bills get. It really does get to be a rat race. If you like the other hours better, go live among the day walkers. You're gonna spend your whole life working, so spend it doing something you like.
    What is going on UP? How are you doing?
    Okay sir. Well I hope you have a good day.
    You seem to be stressed. Maybe a massage or a joint would help you out today. It's a good day.
    I'm sorry you feel this way.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    You two should play nice. Gotta set a better example for the younglings.
    Word. Just finished a big assed bowl of hash. Getting ready to go be an uber nerd and WoW it up. How's the world treating you and yours?
    Me and Tina are gonna go out together for the first time in a while tomorrow night to celebrate my 44th birthday and sit in at a buddy's band practice. Looking forward to that. I'm jealous of the boat and all the watersports. Alas, I won't be able to those type of things anymore after my back surgery. Trying to put that off as long as possible.
    Why hello Alec. It's been a long time!