Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ramv's pretty lame

Comments

• There are still a couple cool people left over there. A few that I can talk sports with. It all started going down hill when A_C (and I think the old guy who lives with his mom) ran 3BB off. Once Mike (mesuggahhailmesuggah) left, it really just fell apart...
    I'm going to law school, bitches!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lowe is a fucking douche bag asshole.
    This is pretty accurate. I'd add a few other adjectives. My guess is the dude really hates himself and hates his life. You don't get to be that emotionally fucked up by letting shit go. There is very little that would surprise me about that douche. When you got banned for calling him a child molester, I'm sure people were thinking the big deal he made about it probably means you were hitting pretty close to home. He's really a worthless piece of shit.
    in its heyday.... it was a chill place.

when they weren't stirring shit up with ozzspace..... that shit was just gay
    yeah... Who was the ring leader of that bullshit? It was pretty damn lame.
    Monicaa... just fyi. lowes calling you out on ramv's. I'm about to get banned I am sure.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Calling me out for what? Does he stalk this forum? HAHAHAHAHA.
    I wish I didn't delete me account right about now.
    Calling me out for what? Does he stalk this forum? HAHAHAHAHA.
    I wish I didn't delete me account right about now.
    hold up... you can delete accounts? How do you do that? is it in the options?
    yep. i deleted it about a month ago.
    i posted something about how the forum sucks, and everyone left are fucking idiots.
    and hes like "well when we unbanned you, there was a lot of people who didn't like you either."
    i was like wowww you're retarded.... and merry chimed in "truth hurts huh"
    theyre like 60. and it was annoying as fuck.
    so i deleted it:)
    I told Lowe all the things you probably would have said. He just moderated my posts while leaving his flames directed towards me there. The dudes a douche, I hope I never have to deal with the dude again.

Strat - Scourge said to tell you hi.
    what is lowe saying hahahhaa
    Scourge can go fuck himself.
    yep. i deleted it about a month ago.
    i posted something about how the forum sucks, and everyone left are fucking idiots.
    and hes like "well when we unbanned you, there was a lot of people who didn't like you either."
    i was like wowww you're retarded.... and merry chimed in "truth hurts huh"
    theyre like 60. and it was annoying as fuck.
    so i deleted it:)
    yeah... I saw those comments and they were inappropriate. I think I said so, maybe not.
    what is lowe saying hahahhaa
    I can't remember what he was saying about you... but he was just trying to attack my kids. calling them retards and such. I was responding to his flames with stuff about him raping his kids.

when he moderated my stuff out I sort of hit this moment were I was like "why the fuck am I even responding to this douche? He's just a nasty person.... I'm just done with this site."
    He played a vid on stickam, with him having sex with what looks like a 14 year old. I'll never forget it. :-S
    He SAID she was legal. But it definitely did not look like it to me. He was bragging and boasting about it. FYI: He has a small dick.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thats funny considering that was the same attacks he had towards me and that girl "manson" from the ozzboards. I know wake remembers her. He was calling me a pedo even tho she was 21.
    I am pretty much done with the douche. I am going to forget and move on. The dude is a disgusting nasty person, and I want to forget he exists. No more shit talking from my end...
    thats funny considering that was the same attacks he had towards me and that girl "manson" from the ozzboards. I know wake remembers her. He was calling me a pedo even tho she was 21.
    manson was a nice girl.
    They say when you're guilty of something yourself- you accuse others of the same thing.
    thanks for the tip monicaa... The "delete your account" was not obvious. I'm no longer a member.

The last shit talking lowe was doing directed towards you was calling you casey anthony. Surprised he didnt come up with something better. but whatever... I'm done. no longer a member.