Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Feelsbadman

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    nope i was right you dont have what i wrote on your back
    qua?
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I spelled it faulter
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    A guy I work with has all the a day to remember CDs he is letting me put them on iTunes then I'll be able to give them a full honest listen
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Great
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    A guy I work with has all the a day to remember CDs he is letting me put them on iTunes then I'll be able to give them a full honest listen
    good luck
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Grr i got three of the CDs from a friend the one cd he doesn't have is the one with the main song I wanted. 2nd sucks
    i will never falter
    i'll stand my ground
    you're a fake, a worthless coward
    you'll life wont mean anything

^best lyrics from them.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i will never falter
    i'll stand my ground
    you're a fake, a worthless coward
    you'll life wont mean anything

^best lyrics from them.
    that sounds like 5fdp lyrics
    Gather round kids it's story time.

First off I'd like to apologize to those I gave shit for likening a day to remember. However I always held true that they are good at what they do I just didn't like what it was they did.

Now go back 6 years I bought a parkway drive shirt the dude at the store was like if you like parkway check out a day to remember they are more of a pop punk band with some hardcore. I was like alright will do. I couldn't tell you the songs I listened to but I hated the songs at the time. Never gave them a shot after. That was a mistake. These dudes are right up my alley especially around summer when I get into more punk and pop punk stuff. It also didn't help that at the time was when I was getting into heavier bands.

Only really negative I have is some of the instruments sound the same through a lot of the songs and what break downs they do from time to time start to all sound the same. But I have really been enjoying the lyrics and the clean vocals running into a hardcore beat.

Now a suggestion to those that like this band you need to listen to if you haven't these three bands

Still remains - of love and lunacy ( this cd only)
    It dies today - the caitiff choir
    Haste the day - when everything falls and burning bridges
    For those who have heart is easily the best cd however nineteen fifty eight is the best song
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2011
    Old Record is my favorite of theirs :|
    inb4lists
    So far it's

For those who have heart > old record > home sick
    Yes distance?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    For Those Who Have Heart > Homesick > And Their Name Was Treason > What Seperates Me From You
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    This makes my heart happy
    imageimage
    You forgot old record
    And Jake each song you listed earlier are the ones i like most except the slow one
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Old Record = And Their Name Was Treason re release. I just like to be difficult and call it the latter.

And i figured you would \m/