Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Kiss

13»

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Gene Simmons' son is nom =P~
    A lot of people say his daughter is hot, but she reminds me of Miley Cyrus, which is a no no [-X
    I remember a few years ago when i was 18 seeng his daughter and thinking hey shes hot. Then i heard she was like 14 and i was all :-S
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Gene Simmons' son is nom =P~
    A lot of people say his daughter is hot, but she reminds me of Miley Cyrus, which is a no no [-X
    I remember a few years ago when i was 18 seeng his daughter and thinking hey shes hot. Then i heard she was like 14 and i was all :-S
    Haha lol, i know the feeling, about a year ago i met this girl at a party, i ended up asking her out, then she told me she was only 13 and wasn't allowed to date yet and i was like ._.

But i seriously thought she was 16/17.
    inb4lists
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like some Kiss. If you can get past the obvious lack of talent and Paul Stanleys douchebaggery and Gene Simmons ego, they are somewhat enjoyable. They are also fun live.
    Ace Frehley and Peter Criss were the real talent behind the band.
    inb4lists
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Ace, maybe. he was the spark of the original lineup of KISS, but Bruce was there best guitarist talentwise. Peter Criss....no way he is more talented than Eric Carr or Eric Singer

Ace, maybe. he was the spark of the original lineup of KISS, but Bruce was there best guitarist talentwise. Peter Criss....no way he is more talented than Eric Carr or Eric Singer

I was referring to the original Kiss.
    inb4lists
    How does she remind you of Miley?
    Just, her face, when she smiles.
    inb4lists
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I like some Kiss. If you can get past the obvious lack of talent and Paul Stanleys douchebaggery and Gene Simmons ego, they are somewhat enjoyable. They are also fun live.
    i dont think i will ever get past there douchebaggery and ego tho....
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm a huge fan of pinball. They're becoming really expensive now that they aren't being made.
    also... why do you say they arent being made? video games of pinball is no substitute for the real thing.
    True pinball machines haven't been manufactured in a while. I'm talking the ones that you slap on the side to save a ball, etc. They just are too expensive to develop and make for anyone to buy them anymore.
    I didnt realize that. Makes me think I need to step up my time table for getting one. Pinball machines rule. There is nothing that could ever replace them.