Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sarah Palin Flubs Explanation of Paul Revere's Ride

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I will be in a very hard spot if Palin wins the nomination. I can't vote for a Democrat and Palin is a freakin idiot so I'm sure as hell not voting for her. I guess I'll just not vote if she gets the nomination. Whatever though. Here's to hoping she doesn't get the nomination!
    Vote for the candidate not the party.

I doubt that there is a politician the Republicans can get together that will desuade me from Obama though. I like him.
    I would vote for the candidate but I'm very doubtful that the Democrats can raise a candidate I would agree with, politically. We'll see though
    I will be in a very hard spot if Palin wins the nomination. I can't vote for a Democrat and Palin is a freakin idiot so I'm sure as hell not voting for her. I guess I'll just not vote if she gets the nomination. Whatever though. Here's to hoping she doesn't get the nomination!
    3rd party?

I could do that but somehow I feel it would be a waste lol
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    this post pretty much defines the fail of the american voters *sigh*
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Palin's not going to win the nomination, Santana..... <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    imageimage
    edited June 2011
    I doubt she will win it but still, it would really suck if she did
    "I would vote for the candidate but I'm very doubtful that the Democrats can raise a candidate I would agree with, politically. We'll see though"
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i bet barack is just salivating at the idea of being able to debate palin, one-on-one.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm a registered republican and I will vote for her in the primary.
    No Joke. I am going to vote for Palin if she is on my NY primary ballot
    for shits n' giggles?

edited June 2011
    for shits n' giggles?

kinda. There are two parts to logic behind this vote.

Firstly, I believe there is very little difference between how the Republicans and Democrats run the government. It is a clever ruse on their part to polarize themselves creating two distinct poles that force people to gravitate towards a pole. Their differences are merely cosmetic, and usually deal with moral issues that the government has no business acting upon (and typically don't). To prevent people from not gravitating towards one of their predefined poles, they created this great fear that you will marginalize yourself by voting third party and "throwing your vote away". The whole system is an elaborate sham that we go through the motions with from time to time to give the illusion of choice. I win with neither R's or D's, so it really matters little what pole wins this time.

That being said.... I find it preposterous that any "party" that is serious about winning, would ever allow someone like Palin to even be on their primary ballot. If they want to put a joke like that on their ballot then fuck them, let them have her for their president nomination.

It's difficult because I actually would vote for Rand Paul And Ron Paul for that matter. But any party that would seriously consider someone like Palin deserves to get burnt badly.
    you'd think the Republican party after being so embarrassed in the last election, would cut their ties with that bitch. Yet she is still around. :-?

How hard is a conversation like "Palin... So we fucked up last election. You made us look real bad. Can you just shut your mouth and pretend you dont know us for the better good of our party?"
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you'd think the Republican party after being so embarrassed in the last election, would cut their ties with that bitch. Yet she is still around. :-?

How hard is a conversation like "Palin... So we fucked up last election. You made us look real bad. Can you just shut your mouth and pretend you dont know us for the better good of our party?"
    When one of the two major mouthpieces for the party hires her as a contributor, it's pretty tough to say go away.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    When one of the two major mouthpieces for the party hires her as a contributor, it's pretty tough to say go away.
    yeah... I get that. So when the primary comes, nominate her. If she goes up against Obama, she will probably lose by something embarrassing like 20% to 80%. Pretty sure that would be the last we would hear of her.
    while i understand that most of the democrat/republican divide is "cosmetic", i really hate conservatives with a passion because they feed off of christianity so much. even the tea partiers, who were supposed to be so "libertarian", have ended up just being another tool for christian fundamentalists.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah... I get that. So when the primary comes, nominate her. If she goes up against Obama, she will probably lose by something embarrassing like 20% to 80%. Pretty sure that would be the last we would hear of her.
    I think she's too much of a public enigma to truly go away. I think she left any true political ambitions behind after she left office in Alaska, but she'll be a freak news mainstay for a few years, I think. She's just too interesting to the American people, but no one takes her seriously as a politician.

The party won't let her win because she'd allow Obama to win in a landslide.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    i'm gonna register as a republican just so i can vote for her...just so i can see her have to debate obama.
    while i understand that most of the democrat/republican divide is "cosmetic", i really hate conservatives with a passion because they feed off of Christianity so much. even the tea partiers, who were supposed to be so "libertarian", have ended up just being another tool for christian fundamentalists.
    Yes. Being an Atheist, I am annoyed by that as well.
    i'm gonna register as a republican just so i can vote for her...just so i can see her have to debate obama.
    Now your talking! I won you over :-))

The party won't let her win because she'd allow Obama to win in a landslide.
    I dont see how the party can stop her if they allow her to be on the ballot. She has my vote. She has Satan's vote. :-))