Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

E3 IS LIVE RIGHT NOW!

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Lol at trash trying to prove he is not trash
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    hahabutyouhavetobuybothawiiuand3ds.jpg
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited June 2011
    I dont see how marc's post is bad news.
    each console had its own smash bros.
    hahabutyouhavetobuybothawiiuand3ds.jpg
    OiC
    but that wasnt confirmed.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Also, apparently Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary will not have any competitive multiplayer.

It'll only have classic maps that are exportable into Halo Reach.

Bullshit.
    So I guess they just lied to millions of people during the conference that it has multiplayer and firefight.

Firefight isn't competitive... yes it has Firefight.

They said that the competitive multiplayer is on Reach, not on the actual Anniversary game itself.
    It's tied into the Reach online server. Don't like it, don't buy it bitch
    imageimage
    Also, apparently Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary will not have any competitive multiplayer.

It'll only have classic maps that are exportable into Halo Reach.

Bullshit.
    So I guess they just lied to millions of people during the conference that it has multiplayer and firefight.

Firefight isn't competitive... yes it has Firefight.

They said that the competitive multiplayer is on Reach, not on the actual Anniversary game itself.
    It's tied into the Reach online server. Don't like it, don't buy it bitch
    Does there happen to be sand in your vagina tonight?
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    luigi mansion 2 yea buddy. I wish i still had my gamecube so i could play the first one again. The new nintendo consel is pretty cool but i sure as hell won't be buying it. I am getting a 360 soon.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    In a wide-ranging interview with Kotaku regarding the new Wii U console, one of Nintendo's chief game designers, Katsuya Eguchi, confirmed that the system's proprietary disc format will hold 25 Gigabytes of data. That squares with our own reporting from before E3 and puts Nintendo in a good place to run games that fill up a single-layer 25GB Blu-Ray disc, the format used by current console king of large game discs, the PlayStation 3.

Eguchi declined to comment on our report, from the same people who told us about the 25GB, that the system's internal flash memory is 8GB. Earlier today, a Nintendo rep explained that the new console will support external USB drives, for added storage capacity.

We'll have tons more about Wii U, including a lot of insights from Eguchi about what makes this console special for Nintendo, in the coming days.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    No...my mouth is all fucked up and I can't eat anything I want to eat

But that was supposed to be a little humorous but I guess I failed <_>
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    luigi mansion 2 yea buddy. I wish i still had my gamecube so i could play the first one again. The new nintendo consel is pretty cool but i sure as hell won't be buying it. I am getting a 360 soon.
    Get the Gears 3 edition!
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Wait till september and get this bad boy. That's what I am going to get haha.
    Photobucket
    Leah >:D<
    Jay >:D<
    imageimage
    the system's internal flash memory is 8GB.
    No...my mouth is all fucked up and I can't eat anything I want to eat

But that was supposed to be a little humorous but I guess I failed <_>
    I now feel like a dick. sorry
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    that gears 3 one is sexy i might wait to get that one.
    Photobucket
    i've never been impressed with a special edition console b4 but that one is badass
    It's ok. And 8 gigs blows ass, sorry.
    imageimage
    , that the system's internal flash memory is 8GB. Earlier today, a Nintendo rep explained that the new console will support external USB drives, for added storage capacity.

:-))
    the system's internal flash memory is 8GB.
    aren't there phones with that much?
    Photobucket
    i've never been impressed with a special edition console b4 but that one is badass
    That's because they all never looked like that. The Halo: Reach was just silver. This is the best special edition console I have seen.