Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

E3 IS LIVE RIGHT NOW!

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    edited June 2011
    Wow, the price of the Vita is better than I was expecting when it was first announced.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow, the price of the Vita is better than I was expecting when it was first announced.
    same. im not interested in it or anything but usually when something new comes out, doesnt matter what it is (blu-ray players, HD TVs etc.), its usually way over priced and it takes like 2 or more years for the prices to come down. considering all that the PS Vita is capable of its reasonably priced.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited June 2011
    11 am EST the live coverage starts again. i hope its not as boring as yesterday. this is the first time i ever watched E3 and i was pretty damn bored yesterday. i really dont care for nintendo's press conference unless they unveil a new resident evil game or something but i doubt they will unless its an exclusive to nintendo because from seeing some of microsoft's press conference and sony's press conference it seems like they only show stuff thats exclusive to their console. i more so looking forward to the publishers press conferences. i wanna see some silent hill, resident evil, and f.e.a.r. 3 today :-D
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    something i dont understand, E3 takes place from the 6th - 9th but we're only allowed to see the first 2 days?
    i have to say, david jaffe is the highlight of the whole convention at the moment lol. he cracks me up.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The first hour of the G4 Nintendo coverage has been more commercials then anything else.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The first hour of the G4 Nintendo coverage has been more commercials then anything else.
    There's not a whole lot they can do before the conference.

I don't mind the commercials, though, because then there's none for the actual conference.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I can't even watch it because I don't have G4 and I can't find a stream to save my life.

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I missed the first hour what happened.
    I can't even watch it because I don't have G4 and I can't find a stream to save my life.
    That sucks.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    OMG Lady Gaga just walked out on stage for Nintendo!
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Whoa.....is this a new song?
    edited June 2011
    It's the Mario theme song (with lyrics!!!!!!)
    nvm I had it on IGN just the sound is low.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    E3 just failed for me. Nothing imo was worth watching
    imageimage
    The only stuff that I care about that anyone has shown is Battlefield 3 and Uncharted 3.

• When Nintendo's president finishes the reveal of the touchscreen controller, he should drop the mic 8 Mile style...
    I'm going to law school, bitches!
    This new controller is way over the top. This shit is gonna be ridiculously expensive.
    This new controller is way over the top. This shit is gonna be ridiculously expensive.
    If it's $250 or more, they can go fuck themselves.

If it's $250 or more, they can go fuck themselves.
    I can almost guarantee it's higher. This shit is like a fucking iPad for a controller.