Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

summer slaughter ticket drawing

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    One of us on here will probably win...
    probably. theres like 5 of us going to the sayreville show \m/
    Hah. Very true. I'm only going to go if I go for free though. I'm probably going to be spending beaucoup bucks that week..
    ok :-<
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    One of us on here will probably win...
    probably. theres like 5 of us going to the sayreville show \m/
    Hah. Very true. I'm only going to go if I go for free though. I'm probably going to be spending beaucoup bucks that week..
    ok :-<
    Sorry. My birthday bash > Summer Slaugher for me.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    how about birthday bash at summer slaughter? :-D
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    You paying?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    You paying?
    no but i'll show you my wang if you want :-))
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    You're such a charmer, Skully.
    imageimage
    actually, if i bought your ticket would you be able to find a ride?
    You're such a charmer, Skully.
    i do what i can B-)
    You paying?
    no but i'll show you my wang if you want :-))
    Wow.
    actually, if i bought your ticket would you be able to find a ride?
    Maybe. All my friends that are going to that show though live an hour or more North of me.
    edited May 2011
    nevermind
    how far south are you from sayreville?
    90 minutes
    90 minutes
    oh that sucks. i has an idea, could you stay over night at one of your friends houses thats going to the show and catch a ride with them on the day of the show?
    90 minutes
    oh that sucks. i has an idea, could you stay over night at one of your friends houses thats going to the show and catch a ride with them on the day of the show?
    That would work...if I could get to their house. The one friend that I know if going that's trying to convince me to go lives in Bridgewater...wherever the fuck that is.
    90 minutes
    That would work...if I could get to their house. The one friend that I know if going that's trying to convince me to go lives in Bridgewater...wherever the fuck that is.
    cool. have him/her pick you up and hang at their place for the weekend. the show is on a sunday. it would work out perfectly :-D
    90 minutes
    cool. have him/her pick you up and hang at their place for the weekend. the show is on a sunday. it would work out perfectly :-D
    Maybe. Not sure if I'll still be working then. I know Alex said I could crash there if I needed too, but I'm not sure if I want to be subjected to his family.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited May 2011
    I am going no matter what but I am having trouble finding someone that can go on a Thursday
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Not going. Mayhem peeps will be in town. :D
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I still don't know...I mean, Amon Amarth is on 8/20 and I'm almost definitely going to that in Sayerville. If only these shows were 3 weeks later, when I'm living in New Brunswick.