Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

yo Leah

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    What irony? Go ahead brad speak your mind
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That gif reminds me this weird ass dude from my hs. that would wear a neo from the matrix coat. and he would wear a bandana and combat boots. dude was a fucking weird.
    We had one of those except he thought he was the crow or some shit and wore a tripp trench coat
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer

Boo hoo someone posted a picture of me and added a meme. waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
    ape has a meme?
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    fuck it, we're all on your side grrrrl :X
    let's dance!

this gif creeps me out, please no more post lol
    just quoting you so there's moar of dat gif :bz
    :-(
    Problem dayna. I wasn't mad at what brad posted I just asked that he ask me if it's cool do it before he posts something off my Facebook on here.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Of course I do brad and I also enjoy funny pictures my girl made using a generator
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    That gif reminds me this weird ass dude from my hs. that would wear a neo from the matrix coat. and he would wear a bandana and combat boots. dude was a fucking weird.
    We had one of those except he thought he was the crow or some shit and wore a tripp trench coat
    haha there's this goth kid me and my friends always made fun of. cuz he told a teacher he fucked dogs no joke.
    everytime i see him i am like whats up dogfucker haha. he wears makeup and paints his finger nails and
    thinks he's metal as fuck haha.
    I deleted everyone off Facebook don't get confused. And that was a couple days later. Also I was not mad and said ask me
    Before you post and I'll have no problem with it.

What do you not understand dayna?
    I was not butthurt I just do not go around posting pictures of people without their permission I don't think that's a difficult request
    haha there's this goth kid me and my friends always made fun of. cuz he told a teacher he fucked dogs no joke.
    everytime i see him i am like whats up dogfucker haha. he wears makeup and paints his finger nails and
    We had a kid that told the whole school he killed a dog with a shovel
    jacoblohmeierissickofthisbullshit.jpg
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    My exact quote from the Facebook message

" while the picture you posted was funny I'm going to ask that you don't post anything of mine without asking, it's a bit of a pet peeve"

From me to brad.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    jacoblohmeierissickofthisbullshit.jpg
    imageimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    edited June 2011
    thats messed up i am so glad i am out of high school. At my high school now there is over 30 pregant girls
    and 1,000 retards hahha.
    thats pretty hot
    thats messed up i am so glad i am out of high school. At my high school now there is over 30 pregant girls
    and 1,000 retards hahha.
    my old middle school has one to many pregnant chicks lol
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers