Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Uppercunt.

1235»

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    You'll find another band facefuck \m/
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Will i find another band who has their own local festival that brings in 400 people?

inb4lists
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Maybe Flordia is a huge state.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Will i find another band who has their own local festival that brings in 400 people?

No, but can you create a band that can make it to that level?

I have been trying to start my own band for 2 years, I can never find anyone who is talented enough to play specific styles, everyone always to do covers, no one ever has their own instruments, i mean i want nothing more than to be able to play progressive metal, but in FL everyone wants to play either death metal or post-hardcore crap.
    inb4lists

I have been trying to start my own band for 2 years, I can never find anyone who is talented enough to play specific styles, everyone always to do covers, no one ever has their own instruments, i mean i want nothing more than to be able to play progressive metal, but in FL everyone wants to play either death metal or post-hardcore crap.
    Well find a death metal band and then convince them to bring in a guy with real vocal talent and there you go. Other than that I guess try doing classified ads, plenty of websites are like that for musicians.
    I honestly don't want to play death metal, i mean i love death metal, it's fun at times, but nonstop blast beats and dbl bass is boring, i want to do something more along the lines of Symphony X or Mastodon, something fun.
    inb4lists
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i wanna start a 90s alt rock band with a female singer
    I am thinking of starting a ska band with a friend.
    inb4lists
    Does anyone else hear similarities between No Doubt and Rush?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Both have a chick on vocals
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Both have a chick on vocals
    GTFO bitch. [-X
    inb4lists
    So yeah, me and Matt agreed that the 40 trip there and back between us just wasn't worth it, we only ever practiced once, so i told him i didn't want to be holding them back, so yeah, currently look for a band.

:-<
    inb4lists
    Adam said:

You'll find another band facefuck \m/

\m/

:-??

:-w

:|

:o3

:-S

:((