Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Gojira Song Featuring Devin Townsend and Frederik Thordendal

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I stopped everything I was doing and listened to this with my hands folded. No joke.
    I listen to music like that all the time...I'm such a dork.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Townsend is fucking awesome. I've been trying to get these people on this shit but so far unsuccessfully.

I'm sure KrideBritt still hasnt downloading Ziltoid #-O
    i guess imma be the debbie downer... i didnt really like it that much... but cant wait for new songzzz
    [-( Dude. this was fantastic. first impression was positive. I'm sure repeat listens will raise it to an epic level. Great song \n/
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i guess i gotta get used to it...im not usually a fan of guest vocalz songzzz
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • kheid_FILMkheid_FILM Posts: 58
    Townsend is fucking awesome. I've been trying to get these people on this shit but so far unsuccessfully.

It's certainly not for everyone. It's dense, but the people with reasonable attention spans and an active mind (I find) will more often then not get hooked. I've been going back through his solo stuff alot as well, and apparently Ghost just leaked yesterday

It's certainly not for everyone. It's dense, but the people with reasonable attention spans and an active mind (I find) will more often then not get hooked. I've been going back through his solo stuff alot as well, and apparently Ghost just leaked yesterday
    Good thing it is a three day weekend. I can get my DL on.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I wish I had a computer that worked :-(
    imageimage
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip

hey not all of us are out of the Hevy Devy loop. i downloaded all his album and have bought all the ones i've found in stores

hey not all of us are out of the Hevy Devy loop. i downloaded all his album and have bought all the ones i've found in stores

then help me get Britt to download Ziltoid. Wouldnt you agree she would eat that shit up? as much as she likes coffee and nerdy thing... that would be album of the year for her. 5 years late, but better late then never.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip

then help me get Britt to download Ziltoid. Wouldnt you agree she would eat that shit up? as much as she likes coffee and nerdy thing... that would be album of the year for her. 5 years late, but better late then never.

there shouldnt be much convincing needed, the conversation should be like: "well its Devin Townsend what more info could possibly be needed" then she should reply with "I see your point, i'll get right on to downloading it"
    I got to "I see your point, i'll get right on to downloading it", but then nothing :-|
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Ghost did just leak downloading it now.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Song is terrible
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Song is terrible
    :-q
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Song is terrible
    Troll.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    So I can't think a song is terrible without being a troll?

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Its fucking Gojira they can't make a bad song.