Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

tornado in Joplin Missouri. About 24 people confirmed dead. Damage as bad as Alabama

myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
edited May 2011 in Off Topic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=779O5EjZn1o&feature=watch_response

This video is ridiculous. About a minute in a family pulls their dog out of the rubble.

the Tornado was about a mile wide the Weather channel said

Edit: Forgot to mention, Hospital in Joplin was hit really hard, and 2 fire stations collapsed. A wal-mart was also destroyed. I'll find that pic and post in a minute.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dood that little dog survived all that shit??

UNBREAKABLE
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    http://twitpic.com/51ar69

That link contains a pic of what was a Wal-Mart in Joplin
    Yeah around 6PM Eastern time
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Shit seriously terrifies me yo.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    My roommates brother lives in Joplin, and the tornado was three blocks away from his house, his entire porch is gone except for an angel that was on his door given to him by his mom when he moved out. Crazy as hell.
    My roommates brother lives in Joplin, and the tornado was three blocks away from his house, his entire porch is gone except for an angel that was on his door given to him by his mom when he moved out. Crazy as hell.
    That's fucking crazy.

You know Joplin is Jamie McMurray's hometown right? I just hope his family is okay
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    That's fucking crazy.

You know Joplin is Jamie McMurray's hometown right? I just hope his family is okay
    I hope so too.

I was with my roommate(Alex) and his mom when the news broke and the brother was on the phone with the mom and said he was standing outside and couldn't see a tornado then his signal went out so we changed it to the Weather Channel to see if his area was affected then an hour later he calls back. His mom was freaking out, and I don't blame her at all.
    That's fucking crazy.

I hope so too.

I was with my roommate(Alex) and his mom when the news broke and the brother was on the phone with the mom and said he was standing outside and couldn't see a tornado then his signal went out so we changed it to the Weather Channel to see if his area was affected then an hour later he calls back. His mom was freaking out, and I don't blame her at all.
    Yeah I can't even imagine what she was going through. that must have sucked.

On the video I posted above, some 11 year old girl was commenting on it. she said she almost got sucked up into it and it went right over her house. she also apparently helped an old lady out of a house that was on fire.

Just crazy stuff
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Must be Arnold Schwarzenegger's dog.

HE WILL BE BACK.
    inb4lists