Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Trivium song

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    If by motivation you mean an excuse to hit someone in the pit just because you can be a sloppy douche, then ok. Lol

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    As much i love Ascendancy Shogun is soo much better. Shogun has everything trivium has ever done and more.
    this. shogun is just so intense and so dense
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If by motivation you mean an excuse to hit someone in the pit just because you can be a sloppy douche, then ok. Lol
    thats not what i'm talking about at all... HB has some really fun pits, and they get out of hand sometimes, I can admit that... but its usually followed by people picking one another up and making it intense but fun and safe. Motivation for me has been gone back to the late 90's when I first heard them. They got me through some rough times when I was younger, getting in trouble and shit, i changed my life around and started going to HB shows back then when they used to come around every 3 months. Pretty much almost every song I heard from them relates to my life someway positively and especially their old stuff got me through rough times like rehab, jail, withdraw, and it still does to this day in a different way. even though I'm not struggling with thoise types of situations anymore, HB still motivates me when I listen to them at the gym, or at home to do pushups and situps. and I still think hatebreed is the most fun band to see live. so to answer your question, no, its not just motivating to slam people in the pit. why dont you join us and see how fun it is, its not as dangerous as its cracked up to be.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    As much i love Ascendancy Shogun is soo much better. Shogun has everything trivium has ever done and more.
    this. shogun is just so intense and so dense
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    This shit is sooooo fucking boring. These guys and SS will make good piss/merch breaks at Mayhem.
    This shit is sooooo fucking boring. These guys and SS will make good piss/merch breaks at Mayhem.
    or the dirtbike niggaz will put on a show \m/
    or the dirtbike niggaz will put on a show \m/
    I wonder if they'll have the oompa loompas again this year... Or a comedian. :-?
    ozzfest used to have this circus sideshow jawn where people would do crazy shit like swallow swords and stick pins through themselves, that was pretty cool...
    I never went to an Ozzfest :-(
    I went every year since the early 2000's. 2004 was the best imo.
    I don't get why I didn't go to Freefest. I mean, it was free.
    yeah man, you should have went, i went twice to both jersey shows... i even had an extra ticket for the camden show, so after hatebreed closed the sidestage, i bounced and had to scoop my girl from work, then rolled back up there just in time for lamb of god and ozzy B-)
    Hopefully Ozzfest has one more run next year. [-O<
    I'm sure theyre not done... I cant blame him for taking years off and shit, the dood is getting old, he should just let people know further in advance. I had a blast at ozzfest last year... they'll be back.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2011
    I heard 3 seconds and fucking came.
    Well I finally listened and was disappointed. It didn't sound like Trivium at all and I'm curious at what direction they are trying to take on this new album. It isn't bad, but it isn't good either. -_-

They're going core because it's the most prevalent trend and they like to follow trends.
    But Shogun was all them. What is this I don't even?

Well maybe they don't really follow trends but they definitely are with this song.