Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Steven Tyler didn't dig gay sex

BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited May 2011 in Off Topic
Steven Tyler is well known for being a ladies man. Even former Guns N’ Roses drummer Steven Adler was recently quoted as saying "After seeing Steven Tyler's rig ... with five girls hands wrapped around it? I'm lucky if I take my clothes off at all after that."

But in his New York Times bestselling autobiography "Does The Noise In My Head Bother You?" the singer has gone into startling detail on his sex life, saying he’s even tried gay sex but "didn’t dig it," according to Nme.

He wrote: "Gay sex just doesn't do it for me. I tried it one time when I was younger, but I just didn't dig it."

He went on to describe how his entorage would ensure he had "clean girls" showered and waiting for him after the gig.

"As dirty as my mind is, my body's pretty clean," he wrote. "Kelly [from the Aerosmith entourage] always made sure the girls were in the shower when I got in the room. I liked my pulchritude pristine! I can't kiss a girl that's been stage diving with 500 other guys."

The book talks in similarly candid detail about being bullied at school, his children and his life as a rock star. We previously reported that Harper Collins paid more than $2 million for the right to publish the story, and with the book at #2 on the New York Times list, it looks to have been a worthy investment.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/steven_tyler_didnt_dig_gay_sex.html
nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

Comments