Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brand New Suicide Silence song "Human Violence"

Comments

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    That rip i downloaded of this sounded horrible.
    ss SOUNDS HORRIBLE
    THIS
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    ss SOUNDS HORRIBLE
    THIS
    Except I enjoy their musical sound just not a fan of the vocals.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    0 Fucks
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    This album should be good. But i am dying to hear some new Trivium.
    i'm wanting to hear the new Trivium too.... hopefully its good. i wonder what Nick will bring to the table.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    i'm wanting to hear the new Trivium too.... hopefully its good. i wonder what Nick will bring to the table.
    Apparently Shattering the Skies Above was written to show off his talent. And it did a good job.

If the songs are anything like that I will be ecstatic. It's actually my favorite Trivium song.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Apparently Shattering the Skies Above was written to show off his talent. And it did a good job.

If the songs are anything like that I will be ecstatic. It's actually my favorite Trivium song.
    I have a feeling this new album will fucking rule.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Shattering The Skies Above is a great song. Hopefully they play it at Mayhem.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I have a good feeling they aren't going to. It's not in their setlist on Music as a Weapon in Australia.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

I have a feeling this new album will fucking rule.
    only thing i'm worried about is Nick will use the crap out of blast beats... one thing i liked about Travis was he mixed it up a bit. I dont want a nonstop blast fest for Trivium
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I have a good feeling they aren't going to. It's not in their setlist on Music as a Weapon in Australia.
    Well, I'm hoping they'll play a heavier setlist since it's Mayhem.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    When can I buy my fuck everything shirt?

That's what I'm hoping for as well, but I'm assuming that their set will look like:

Throes of Perdition
    Like Light to Flies
    New song
    Down from the Sky
    Gunshot

at least when headlining the side stage i bet it would be close. That's basically what it was in 2009 when they headlined side stage. I think they had one more song, but not sure.

their setlist for main stage will throw me for a loop.

I'm really fucking hoping for Shattering though!!
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    That's what I'm hoping for as well, but I'm assuming that their set will look like:

Throes of Perdition
    Like Light to Flies
    New song
    Down from the Sky
    Gunshot

at least when headlining the side stage i bet it would be close. That's basically what it was in 2009 when they headlined side stage. I think they had one more song, but not sure.

their setlist for main stage will throw me for a loop.

I'm really fucking hoping for Shattering though!!
    I'd love to hear 'Like Calisto To A Star In Heaven' live.....
    I want them to open with Kirisute Gomen.