Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Paranormal Discussions

MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
edited June 2013 in Off Topic
dunno if this was talked about before or not, and this is kinda random but...

i was watching Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel last night. TBH, that is the first and only ghost show i've seen that seems believable and real... anyways. They had an episode on Bobby Mackey's music club in Kentucky. Its supposed to be one of the most haunted places in the world. The team went there 3 or 4 times cuz they think its so haunted.

anyways, i looked some stuff up about the place, cuz it really interested me, and some of the stories are pretty messed up.

just wondering if any of you heard about this place before, and kinda just wanted to start another paranormal discussion. lol
Do You Like Hurting Other People?
Post edited by MetalCoresades on

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i know plenty places that are more haunted than that
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    yea... i dunno. i saw the ep last night, n was interested in talkin ghosts lol...

there prob are places ALOT more haunted.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    First time I heard about that place was on A Haunting on I forget what channel. But there are a plenty other places a bit more haunted then that one lol. Like Poveglia Island
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    You should watch their documentary they did before the show existed. There's a scene in it where a brick levitates up and flies across the room. They also got a full bodied apparition on film. Very easy to see it unlike some of the other shows. The show Discovery had, Ghost Lab, was really good too but I think it got dropped. Paranormal State is a joke and Ghost Hunters can be good but lost alot of credibility with me when they added the ghost hunting dog to the show. Re-donk-u-lous
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Amityville horror house is only about 25 minutes away from me. The whole face of the house has been completely redone so u can barely recognize it.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    They went back there two or three times for that show, was pretty cool.
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • Behemoth24Behemoth24 Posts: 469 salt miner
    Ladd School in Exeter Rhode Island....end of discussion.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    edited May 2011
    Personally i dont like ghost adventures. The lead guy is a complete tool and annoys the hell out of me. Some of it seems believable but it some ways i find it odd that the find something every single time. I find that a little tough to believe. And for the record i am a very strong believer in ghosts and i love studying paranormal occurances.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Personally i dont like ghost adventures. The lead guy is a complete tool and annoys the hell out of me. Some of it seems believable but it some ways i find it odd that the find something every single time. I find that a little tough to believe. And for the record i am a very strong believer in ghosts and i love studying paranormal occurances.
    i know what you mean... i'm a HUGE sceptic when it comes to ghosts... i usually dont believe any ghost show, this one just seemed more believable to me for some reason.
    You should watch their documentary they did before the show existed. There's a scene in it where a brick levitates up and flies across the room. They also got a full bodied apparition on film. Very easy to see it unlike some of the other shows. The show Discovery had, Ghost Lab, was really good too but I think it got dropped. Paranormal State is a joke and Ghost Hunters can be good but lost alot of credibility with me when they added the ghost hunting dog to the show. Re-donk-u-lous
    what was the doc?

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    i know what you mean... i'm a HUGE sceptic when it comes to ghosts... i usually dont believe any ghost show, this one just seemed more believable to me for some reason.
    what was the doc?

Ghost Adventures was the title of the documentary I think. It's like 2 hours long. At the Washoe hotel. They've been back there a couple of times. The first one was just two of the three guys.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This is right by my house. I do not go there. It's a place for a bunch of butt fucking hillbillies
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    iv had haunted experiences but iv never believe any of the ghost shows on tv
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You should they are serious business
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!