Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official MayhemFest Thread***

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I keep forgetting what bands are on Mayhem. Pitful, huh? Considering I have pit tickets. Oh well, I'm concerned with other shows and other shit.
    You're not forgetting much, this year's Mayhem line-up is easily the worst yet.

<_>
    Exactly my reaction.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I keep forgetting what bands are on Mayhem. Pitful, huh? Considering I have pit tickets. Oh well, I'm concerned with other shows and other shit.

<_>
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo

<_>
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    goin for Megadeth, Disturbed, Godsmack, Red Fang, Machine Head, In Flames, Unearth, and hopefully the Jager Band

tis a shame Trivium won't be there. i'll prob check Hatebreed out though, maybe get more into their stuff.

also, if anyone figures out Chicago's Jager band... tell please.

Chicago's Jager band is Seven Year Existence from Champaign, IL. Fuckers are bad ass. Buddies of mine for years. Can you say all areas access for free? LMAO
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    goin for Megadeth, Disturbed, Godsmack, Red Fang, Machine Head, In Flames, Unearth, and hopefully the Jager Band

tis a shame Trivium won't be there. i'll prob check Hatebreed out though, maybe get more into their stuff.

also, if anyone figures out Chicago's Jager band... tell please.

Chicago's Jager band is Seven Year Existence from Champaign, IL. Fuckers are bad ass. Buddies of mine for years. Can you say all areas access for free? LMAO
    shweet bro \m/
    ima look 'em up
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I hope Mansfield doesn't get Stemm again. They're a decent band but they're not one to see more than once.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    I hope Mansfield doesn't get Stemm again. They're a decent band but they're not one to see more than once.
    Stemm were one of the better bands when I saw them in 2009. I'd love to see them again.

the Jager band from Nassau in 2008 is the 1st band to join the tour permantely I think. But it helps when Jasta is your frontman. Kingdom of Sorrow were amazing everytime I've seen them.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    The last few bands we had in Detroit weren't very good at all.

Tension Head is fairly big where I live though.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I've never actually watched any, just watched from a distance while in ilne or whatever. I listen to em online when they get announced and draw conclusions from there.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

amen
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    I don't get why you guys would not think it's him. Are there people that seriously have come on here posing as previous/old forum members?
    *looks at Natty*
    White-collar conservatives flashing down the street. Pointing their plastic fingers at me. 8-X image
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The only jager band I have seen was Tension Head even though it was the last 10 min. of their set.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    The only jager band I have seen was Tension Head even though it was the last 10 min. of their set.
    Oh that sucks so fucking hard. That band is horrible and a meme bahahahahaha
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah Detroit hasn't had any good jager openers.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    San Antonio had Powderburn in 08, I haven't been since because I haven't liked the lineups enough to see myself anywhere near there.
    Mansfield had Kingdom of Sorrow in 08.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I honestly have forgotten who most of the bands are this year.....
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Chicago had Soil 08 and 10, and Dirge Within 09
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Chicago had Soil 08 and 10, and Dirge Within 09
    original SOIL was awesome.....
    Time of Grace in Mansfield would be awesome, but they're probably too big...