Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official MayhemFest Thread***

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    We have all witnessed a rare occurrence here.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We have all witnessed a rare occurrence here.
    Wow never thought I would see the day.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Glad I could help.
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    :-(
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    KMK \m/
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    My date isn't until Aug 2nd so I'm just excited to find out the setlists right now.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gb2Gg6ohhQ

Montain View Jager band! \m/
    lucky fucking bastard
    JAGERMEISTER STAGE:
    Jager Band - 1:45 Band is called Dead Season, looked them up and they're pretty mediocre. I'll watch from a distance.

MANSFIELD \m/

I don't think I've ever seen you post in this forum before though.
    For anybody interested, In Flames posted on their Facebook that they're doing a signing every day of the tour. 3:15 @ CenturyMedia booth.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    JAGERMEISTER STAGE:
    Jager Band - 1:45 Band is called Dead Season, looked them up and they're pretty mediocre. I'll watch from a distance.

MANSFIELD \m/

I don't think I've ever seen you post in this forum before though.
    slip_knot is from the old boardz. i met him at mayhemfest 2 years ago.
    Oh okay.

But yeah, I thought Dead Season was decent from my first listen, but I've been listening to them more and they're pretty crappy. I'm still gonna sit through em so I'll be close for Red Fang.
    not sure what time i will be getting to the Mansfield show. my wife has a Dr's appt at the time i was planning on going, and i'm needed to pick up my son from summer school. me and my wife are the only 2 people allowed to do it. I should be there in plenty of time to catch kingdom of sorrow
    Talk about a bullshit way for record labels to make money....

"The 2011 Rockstar Mayhem Festival Tour kicks off this Saturday, July 9, at the San Manuel Amphitheater in San Bernardino, CA, and Roadrunner Records bands will be tearing it up all summer! Trivium will be conducting an exclusive meet & greet for fans at the Roadrunner Records tent. If you pre-order the new album, In Waves, due out August 9, you will receive an exclusive band poster! Text IWTRIV to 67463 on the day of the show to receive signing times and be automatically entered for a chance to win an autographed guitar from Trivium!"
    Members of Megadeth will be holding an exclusive Meet & Greet at the Roadrunner Records tent on the grounds of the Rockstar Mayhem Festival Tour, which kicks off this Saturday, July 9 at the San Manuel Amphitheater in San Bernardino, California. Fans who pre-order the band's upcoming thirteenth album, due out in September, will receive an exclusive band poster! Text MGDETH to 67463 on the day of the show to receive signing times and be automatically entered to win an autographed guitar from Megadeth!
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Did you really think you could meet megadeth for free haha.
    No, I mean about the whole texting them to get the time for it thing.
    if you want to meet Dave Ellefson, he's doing a bass clinic in Boston the night before Mayhem. i have a pass for it, but not sure if i'm going
    Xeno....WAAF is doing a contest thru the WAAF Army that you could win the guitar off Dave Mustaines back after their set. I've entered the contest 15 times so far
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i finally got my email that my ticket as been shipped and i got my tracking number. i should be getting my ticket soon \m/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Im sure you can find out the signing times somehow besides texting