Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PICTURE

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited May 2011 in Off Topic

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    You no like snakes??
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've never been that big of a fan of snakes... but when they are two times longer then my car, and venomous, and right outside your window... no. absolutely not. [-(
    imagine trying to catch that fucker with your hands. [-(
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i'd try catching it with an excavator and by catching it i mean smashing it with the bucket
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Eeeee! Look at him go!
    8->
    I'd kill the fuck out of that snake

=;
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    That snake would kill the fuck out of me

=;
    Fixed
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    He's cute though.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I've never been that big of a fan of snakes... but when they are two times longer then my car, and venomous, and right outside your window... no. absolutely not. [-(
    That fucker was right outside your house?
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    How? I've killed multiple snakes before, Poisonous ones. All you need is a somewhat long shovel n some boots.. <):)
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Time to move away. Fuck that shit.

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    How? I've killed multiple snakes before, Poisonous ones. All you need is a somewhat long shovel n some boots.. <):) </p>
    Did you make boots and stuff out of them after?
    :-D
    Lol be sure to include that warning in the sale of house. "Oh, btw, you may occasionally see snakes that are twice as long as your car. Don't worry though, no one has died... yet"
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    How? I've killed multiple snakes before, Poisonous ones. All you need is a somewhat long shovel n some boots.. <):) </p>
    That snake is at least 30 feet long, and judging by that and how high its head is in that picture I would say about 3 feet, you would need more than some boots to avoid a bite by that sucker.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol i wouldnt go near that thing in a full armor suit
    Did you make boots and stuff out of them after?
    :-D
    Nahh you need lotsa skin to do that. I have a couple skulls with fangs in em. And I have like 3 rattle snake rattlers.
    That snake is at least 30 feet long, and judging by that and how high its head is in that picture I would say about 3 feet, you would need more than some boots to avoid a bite by that sucker.
    IF you call animal control chances are they'll just run into your house crying like a bitch.
    LOL. :-)) If my house was reddit it was.

No... just a reddit post. I think it was taken in Australia.
    That snake would kill the fuck out of me

=;
    Fixed
    I was thinking the same thing.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    LOL. :-)) If my house was reddit it was.

No... just a reddit post. I think it was taken in Australia.
    Gotchya well i didnt know where you lived. I know in Florida they can get really big. And up here a giant black Cobra escaped from the zoo near me and they dont know where it is :-|
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you