Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

IPOD SHUFFLE 4THGENERATION AND JOGGING

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Yeah i could never have a little ipod like that i would lose it.
    I WILL ONLY USE IT FOR JOGGING.

I DONT REALLY LOSE THINGS I'M KINDA ANAL ABOUT WHERE MY STUFF IS.
    Is price an issue?
    SORTA I HAVE A BUDGET OF ABOUT $150.00 FOR 2 THEM ONE FOR ME AND ONE FOR MY WIFE

SO $75.00 PER DEVICE
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    Is price an issue?
    SORTA I HAVE A BUDGET OF ABOUT $150.00 FOR 2 THEM ONE FOR ME AND ONE FOR MY WIFE

SO $75.00 PER DEVICE
    Well I asked because I have a shuffle (i think it is a 3rd gen), but I also have a 5th gen Nano... and the 5th gen in the nano is where it is at.

It is really small, but also has the ability to be hooked up to the Nike+ sensor that tracks your running distance and speed. It can also hook to a heart monitor and track that stuff as well. The nike+ distance and speed tracker is pretty cheap add on. like 15 dollars for the sensor. I dont know how much the heart monitor is....

Anyways, size wise the nano is a little bigger then the shuffle but not big enough to notice. you get the tunes plus the progress tracking... and there is this whole facebook type of site that it is all integrated into. So after you run you plug into your computer and it automatically uploads your run data and updates your facebook if you want.

since they are onto 6th gen of nano's, you might be able to get the 5th gen for a deal.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I would say get it. Just clip it somewhere it won't get soaked. Like maybe the end of a shirt sleeve or something
    Is price an issue?

SO $75.00 PER DEVICE
    Well I asked because I have a shuffle (i think it is a 3rd gen), but I also have a 5th gen Nano... and the 5th gen in the nano is where it is at.

It is really small, but also has the ability to be hooked up to the Nike+ sensor that tracks your running distance and speed. It can also hook to a heart monitor and track that stuff as well. The nike+ distance and speed tracker is pretty cheap add on. like 15 dollars for the sensor. I dont know how much the heart monitor is....

Anyways, size wise the nano is a little bigger then the shuffle but not big enough to notice. you get the tunes plus the progress tracking... and there is this whole facebook type of site that it is all integrated into. So after you run you plug into your computer and it automatically uploads your run data and updates your facebook if you want.

since they are onto 6th gen of nano's, you might be able to get the 5th gen for a deal.
    I'M NOT THAT INTO JOGGING(NOT TO SAY I DONT DO IT 3 TO 4 TIMES A WEEK)
    I JUST USE IT A ACTIVE RECOVERY FOR MY WEIGHT TRAINING
    SO I DONT THINK ALL OF THAT WOULD BE NEEDED

THANKS

FOR THE HEADS UP :-c

FUCK I JUST REALIZED I OWN 4 IPODS AND AN IPHONE AND NOW I'M GETTING A NANO AND I HATE APPLE COMPUTERS

BUT THEY SURE DO MAKE SOME NICE DEVICES ;-)
    I would say get it. Just clip it somewhere it won't get soaked. Like maybe the end of a shirt sleeve or something
    ITS SO SMALL I COULD CLIP IT ON MY HATS BILL :-))
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In that case, I have a shuffle and they are great. Never had any problems with them getting ruined with running sweat. no case need. just clip to your shirt or shorts and run away. You wont even notice it's there.

Biggest problem I have had is finding acceptable headphones for running. that is hard to find. everything has it's issues.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Didn't know you wore hats. That would be a great place to clip it.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Love mine. Get some Bose Earbuds. 8-X image
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Was that an actual post from Natty?

• DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    THINKING ABOUT BUYING ONE FOR MY JOGGING DAYS, THE BETTER I GET AT JOGGING (THE LONGER I JOG) THE MORE BOARD I GET. I WILL NOT JOG WITH MY 120 GB IPOD IT IS WAY TO EXPENSIVE. AT $40.00 THE SHUFFLE SEEMS TO BE A GOOD JOG POD FOR ME BUT I AM CURIOUS IF

ANY ONE OWNS ONE OF THESE PODS?

CAN THEY HANDLE THE MOISTURE THAT COMES OFF A JOGGER OR DO I NEED TO BUY A CASE?
    why do you only post in all caps?
    In that case, I have a shuffle and they are great. Never had any problems with them getting ruined with running sweat. no case need. just clip to your shirt or shorts and run away. You wont even notice it's there.

Biggest problem I have had is finding acceptable headphones for running. that is hard to find. everything has it's issues.
    AGREED BEEN DEALING WITH THAT PROBLEM FOR YEARS I JUST GOT A PAIR OF THESE COMING IN THE MAIL

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003RUMBQQ

I HOPE THEY ARE LESS PROBLEMATIC THEN MY LAST PAIR
    Didn't know you wore hats. That would be a great place to clip it.
    WHEN I GROW MY HAIR OUT IT GOES THROUGH A VERY FLUFFY STAGE,
    I WEAR HATS DURING THIS STAGE OF HAIR GROWTH
    AND WHEN I'M JOGGING AND ITS SUNNY. <):)
    Love mine. Get some Bose Earbuds. 8-X image
    EVERY TIME I TRY EAR BUDS THEY FALL OUT

I THINK THEIR IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY EAR HOLES ~X(
    THINKING ABOUT BUYING ONE FOR MY JOGGING DAYS, THE BETTER I GET AT JOGGING (THE LONGER I JOG) THE MORE BOARD I GET. I WILL NOT JOG WITH MY 120 GB IPOD IT IS WAY TO EXPENSIVE. AT $40.00 THE SHUFFLE SEEMS TO BE A GOOD JOG POD FOR ME BUT I AM CURIOUS IF

ANY ONE OWNS ONE OF THESE PODS?

CAN THEY HANDLE THE MOISTURE THAT COMES OFF A JOGGER OR DO I NEED TO BUY A CASE?
    why do you only post in all caps?

LONG STORY DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HEAR IT?
    yeah why not lol
    WELL I DRAFT MAPS FOR A LIVING AND MY COMPANY'S MAPS ARE COMPRISED OF 95% CAPITAL LETTERS.

MOST DRAFTING USES ONLY CAPITAL FOR CLARITY AND READABILITY.

THESE TO FACTORS COMBINING WITH MY EXCESSIVE LAZINESS EQUAL ALL CAPS ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

UNLESS I GOT TO WRITE A COMPANY E-MAIL OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT
    well that wasnt that long...
    but yeah i see what you mean, i was just curious lol
    well that wasnt that long...
    but yeah i see what you mean, i was just curious lol
    GUESS I HAVE SHORTENED IT

AFTER TYPING IT SO MANY TIMES
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I always thought it was because you were just a BAMF...