Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhemforums Compilation VOL 2

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If it isn't done yet, I might want to change my song. I only put the 21 minute song in there to be a pain in the ass. Although it's a great song.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    Dude, Adam, I changed my song from the Demolition Hammer one.

Also, that's not even the DH song I picked.

I changed it to Wer Will Grindfuckers Hören - Excrementory Grindfuckers (Brian)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If it is no bother, I would like to make the request that my entry into this list be moved up in position to #1. It has come to my attention that this board needs some musical refinement. Control Denied was a band that should be well known to all who attend this internet site.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    FUCK YEA SANDWITCHES AS THE FIRST SONG. \m/
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    My song isn't in there yet :(
    I'll finish it soon. Should i put everyones name by the song like last time.
    Yes, you should
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    If it is no bother, I would like to make the request that my entry into this list be moved up in position to #1. It has come to my attention that this board needs some musical refinement. Control Denied was a band that should be well known to all who attend this internet site.
    I need to get some of them. Does it basically Death but with Power Metal vocals?
    I need to get some of them. Does it basically Death but with Power Metal vocals?
    It is pretty different from Death I think.... Although you can defiantly hear subtle similarities in guitar with it maybe a little more melodic. idk how I would describe it. It is basically a sweet progressive heavy metal album. you will absolutely think it is \m/
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    It is pretty different from Death I think.... Although you can defiantly hear subtle similarities in guitar with it maybe a little more melodic. idk how I would describe it. It is basically a sweet progressive heavy metal album. you will absolutely think it is \m/
    Sounds good \m/. I'll get it when I get home from school later.

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    My song isn't in there yet :(
    I'll finish it soon. Should i put everyones name by the song like last time.
    Yes, you should
    I have it just haven't added it yet.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Ummmm, my song should be first, finnish redneck club dance music is the future.
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    . It is basically a sweet progressive heavy metal album. you will absolutely think it is \m/
    this seems promising...
    edited May 2011
    I've never met a metalhead who has listened to Control Denied and hated it. I am now waiting for shane to show up and post the "challenge accepted" picture. :-W
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Album artwork: Jayflag.
    All in favor, say I.

I.
    I'll count that as a vote for yes.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    what bout Brian's space pic?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?