Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    All the young kids will be like,... da fuq is up with those old fucks?

It's Wisconsin dude. We'll get a proper holler back.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    It's the metal version of playing Marco Polo.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    At Louder Than Life the main stages are side by side with a barrier up the middle. slayer and avenged played back to back. I had to pick a side to be on if I wanted to be near the front. I picked Avenged because they were playing older songs at that show that I hadn’t seen in 10 years. While slayer was playing I was doing the typical head banging and singing along. Every once in a while I’d look around and all the kids on the avenged side just looked at me like I was fucked up on something. They did not enjoy Slayer like I enjoy Slayer. While I may like the band I do not get along with most avemged fans lol 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Yes sir whatever the chemical imbalance is in my brain that causes ADHD 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've shouted Slayer at every single concert I've ever been to. Literally everyone. Even Toby Keith lol what's funny is I've met the same person that way at 3 different shows over the years. Don't know his name or anything but Everytime I scream Slayer and he sees me he's just like "Fuck, why is the one guy who does that at every show always wind up being you?"
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2018
    mrAPE said:
    At Louder Than Life the main stages are side by side with a barrier up the middle. slayer and avenged played back to back. I had to pick a side to be on if I wanted to be near the front. I picked Avenged because they were playing older songs at that show that I hadn’t seen in 10 years. While slayer was playing I was doing the typical head banging and singing along. Every once in a while I’d look around and all the kids on the avenged side just looked at me like I was fucked up on something. They did not enjoy Slayer like I enjoy Slayer. While I may like the band I do not get along with most avemged fans lol 
    At Mayhem 2012 me and my buddy were going insane for Slayer in the open air seats, screaming along, metal dancing, the whole nine yards. A nuch of the people around us were our age but were scenies there for asking alexandria and slipknot and got lots of dirty looks. I remember slayer were so loud some kid said "I hope these old fucks don't blow out the PA" lmao
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    I've shouted Slayer at every single concert I've ever been to. Literally everyone. Even Toby Keith lol what's funny is I've met the same person that way at 3 different shows over the years. Don't know his name or anything but Everytime I scream Slayer and he sees me he's just like "Fuck, why is the one guy who does that at every show always wind up being you?"
    Why would anyone ever willing to see Toby Keith
    inb4lists
    Dime said:

Best one I ever did was at Mayhem Fest in Chicago. I let out a good Slayer yell before they played and got a thunderous response. Hundred if not thousands of people. It was glorious.
    ... said:
    Dime said:
     This statement would be funnier if he didn't always sell well and you went to see bands that didn't suck 
    Dime said:

Best one I ever did was at Mayhem Fest in Chicago. I let out a good Slayer yell before they played and got a thunderous response. Hundred if not thousands of people. It was glorious.
     Those are always bliss. I went to pee and shouted it in the bathroom. Everyone went insane in their and it carried outside and when I got back to the lawn my buddy asked me if I was the one that started it in the bathroom =)) carried all the way \m/
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Dime said:

Devin and I were apart of it. I saw up in his fungi shirt too =))
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Sunset Neon - Starlight 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Neon Shudder - Cadence 
    Static-X - Cannibal
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2018
    Dime said:
    ... said:
    Dime said:
     This statement would be funnier if he didn't always sell well and you went to see bands that didn't suck 
    It wasn't suppose to be funny, its a legitamate question. 

Edit- I've never paid to see anyone worse than him. 
    inb4lists
    Rapid Calm by BTBAM
    ... said:
    Dime said:
    ... said:
    Dime said:
    It wasn't suppose to be funny, its a legitamate question. 

Edit- I've never paid to see anyone worse than him. 
    You consistantly defend Atreyu
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Im not really sure honestly. 

I know on lateralus the whole album can be played basically as one song. So i assume those are in there for bridges.

Lost keys is an introduction/view point of the doctor and nurse who are questioning the patient who is describing what happened to him in the song rosetta stoned.  

Didn't realize how many useless songs Tool has on their albums.
    What's the point of Cesaro Summability?

It took them years to write those. They could really troll some peeps by playing  a full set of nothing but fillers tracks and ambient noises.
    All That Remains - Overcome