Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The only Metallica album that competes with Rust imo is Puppets. Other than that, I prefer Rust to any Metallica album. Maybe Lightning. But other than that RIP slays. Probably my 2nd favorite thrash release of all time (Seasons In The Abyss my niggas). 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I didn't even mention MOP...that blows it away also
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    The Gathering - Mandylion
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    The only Metallica album that competes with Rust imo is Puppets. Other than that, I prefer Rust to any Metallica album. Maybe Lightning. But other than that RIP slays. Probably my 2nd favorite thrash release of all time (Seasons In The Abyss my niggas). 
    I know I'm in the minority's here but I think MoP is the weakest of their first four. If any compete with RIP it's Ride imo 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Always a sore neck after listening to RTL
    Wo Fat - The Conjuring
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    slap said:
    Dime said:
    I know I'm in the minority's here but I think MoP is the weakest of their first four. If any compete with RIP it's Ride imo 
    RTL > AJFA > MOP = KEA 

imo. All 4 are bangers tho
    inb4lists
    Master > Kill Em All = Ride > Justice

Rust > Peace Sells > So Far So Good > Killing

Rust > Master

Megadeth > Metallica
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    slap said:
    Dime said:
    Metallica went downhill all the way to Death Magnetic, afaic. And that's just because the 3 albums prior to DM are so bad. However, I don't think anything Megadave has done is better than Kill Em All or Ride the Lightning 
    ... said:
    SATAN said:
    slap said:
    >release date 1990

I still prefer Peace Sells, but I don't blame people for thinning RIP is their masterpiece. Musically it's a more sophisticated album.
    Peace Sells loses steam at the end where RIP goes out with a flourish. That's why I prefer RIP. Both are awesome albums though
    How do you feel about SFSGSW and Youthanasia?
    Youthanasia is shit. So Far So Good has 3 classic songs on it. The rest are kinda "we need 5 more songs so the label will give us more money for smack" level. The subject matter on stuff like Liar hasn't aged well at all
    Foxygen -'We Are the 21st Century Ambassadors of Peace & Magic'
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    slap said:
    Dime said:
     Really? I think Puppets is the strongest of the first four, though like FF said they're all bangers. I've always probably had the least love for Kill Em Allah out of the first four even though that albums rips. 
    Yeah we're  just opposites , Kill Em all is my favorite
    You fagz can dislike/disagree all you want about Megadave/Metallica. Slayer is better and more consistent than either. Both Metallica and Megadave went through long embarrassing periods that Slayer really hasn't 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    slomatics - estronomicon
    I love winning with women
    Seasons In The Abyss >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    inb4lists
    Dime said:
    slap said:
    Dime said:
       Kill Em Allah
    Fucking spit out my drink :)))))
    inb4lists
    The 'God Hates Us All' album is insanely underrated imo
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    that was their last great album
    I love winning with women