Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Big 4 - One Show Out West Was Not Enough

Comments

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    this was the setup in Indio...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    So everyone is thinking that there will be a general admission Pit for this?
    Also, unless they use a round stage, like Metallica uses on their arena tours, they are NOT going to be selling all 55,000 seats at Yankee Stadium. You are not going to have people sitting out in Right field for this show. The only way they can do that is if they do the round stage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Cool.

My point still stands... I'm comparing Indio tickets sold (51,000) vs. Yank Stad capacity (57,000)

Yes. That's a big field. The capacity was still only 55,000.
    Cool.

My point still stands... I'm comparing Indio tickets sold (51,000) vs. Yank Stad capacity (57,000)

Yes. That's a big field. The capacity was still only 55,000.
    But again, unless they do a round stage, they will NOT be selling all those seats. They aren't going to have people in right field at this concert if it has a regular stage setup
    They won't do a round stage because seats would only be on one side of it.

I'm guessing the tickets are actually going to be cheaper than Indio. Instead of $99 GA tickets probably like $80. Who knows...
    There really is not point in comparing the two. The East Coast date is gonna draw from instate and the surrounding states. Those are huge markets. That's a whole different monster then what Indio presented.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    does anybody know what the cheapest prices might be??
    There really is not point in comparing the two. The East Coast date is gonna draw from instate and the surrounding states. Those are huge markets. That's a whole different monster then what Indio presented.
    Yeah that's a good point. that's why I think this show WILL sell out.
    But the Indio date had the advantage of being advertised as the ONLY United States Big 4 event...
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Yes
    Also, unless they use a round stage, like Metallica uses on their arena tours, they are NOT going to be selling all 55,000 seats at Yankee Stadium. You are not going to have people sitting out in Right field for this show. The only way they can do that is if they do the round stage
    Round stage I'm guessing.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    I'm guessing $60-$80 for nosebleed section tix.
    No idea. I tried searching on Ticketmaster to see if any info was up (prices, Whether there will be a PIT or not), but there was nothing yet.
    Yes
    Round stage I'm guessing.
    Yeah I'm guessing round stage too. That way they could have pit, and use all seats in the stadium as well.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    It would make more sense for them to play the round on this one.....but that's just me.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Anybody who does the MetClub presale needs to relay info.
    edited April 2011
    More like the first. They stated ahead of time that if it was successful there would be more gigs. They were just testing the waters in Indio.
    they just said the info should be up in a day or two.
    I'm tempted to do it. But that is one of the reasons why I really want my brother to go. He was going to buy metclub membership so we could do presale. But if he can't go I won't be able to do it.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Metallica only was $110 for the best GA (not VIP). So I'm thinking upwards of $150-175. I'm totally paying it though.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html