Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Funny True Story

2»

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    haha i have got pulled over after drinking before but thats it.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I remember when i was in jail haha.
    ?
    lol i was joking.
    BOOOOOOOOOOO
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    <_>
    I love winning with women
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Wait, i thought adam was still in high school
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    maybe he got locked up and sent to musical taste reform school
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i've been out of hs for awhile now i am 19 and in college.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    My friend got a DUI on a skateboard.
    edited April 2011
    i know a guy who got a DUI on a donkey

they are really getting outta control with that shit
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner

For real. Remember last year when they gave that amish guy a DUI?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

For real. Remember last year when they gave that amish guy a DUI?
    :-))
    like you can get a DUI for riding those electric carts around walmart, inside a fucking building!
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    i was detained at the border crossing once.... i was high as fuck and piss drunk. + i had my longass hair back then.

spent about 40 minutes in a back room... shit was weak
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    True Story - When I was a year or two out of HS (1998ish) I came home from my summer job and got on aol aim. This random girl messaged me and asked what was up. I told her nothing, and she asked where I live. When I told her she then asked if I wanted to meet right now to make out on this hill. I was like "uhhh no. I dont know you. your probably a dude" and she said she was girl and was fairly attractive. And I told her no again, saying that even if that was true, she doesnt know what I look like and probably wouldnt want to make out. She insisted that she would. we went back and forth over the matter for like five to ten minutes and then I finally caved and said what the fuck do I have to lose. So I show up and she was pretty hot. not a 10 or anything, but probably like a 7. I instantly thought I wanted to get to know her better. Well so we went up on this hill, it was a very clear stary summer night.... put down a blanket and made out for like 3-4 hours. She let me feel her up and gave me a BJ, but wouldnt let me fuck her for some reason. Anyways, it was a really crazy night...

The thing that has bugged me about this night, is it has been almost 15 years since this happen... and this story goes against everything I know about women. Why would this girl do that? make out with some random internet dude for 3-4 hours? And why the fuck did she never want to do it again? She would get on aol occasionally, but never stick around more then a few minutes. Like if she wasnt into me, why the fuck would she make out with me for 4 hours? And neither of us had the opportunity to get to know each other. Any chicks on here want to explain why this happened?
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    True Story - When I was a year or two out of HS (1998ish) I came home from my summer job and got on aol aim. This random girl messaged me and asked what was up. I told her nothing, and she asked where I live. When I told her she then asked if I wanted to meet right now to make out on this hill. I was like "uhhh no. I dont know you. your probably a dude" and she said she was girl and was fairly attractive. And I told her no again, saying that even if that was true, she doesnt know what I look like and probably wouldnt want to make out. She insisted that she would. we went back and forth over the matter for like five to ten minutes and then I finally caved and said what the fuck do I have to lose. So I show up and she was pretty hot. not a 10 or anything, but probably like a 7. I instantly thought I wanted to get to know her better. Well so we went up on this hill, it was a very clear stary summer night.... put down a blanket and made out for like 3-4 hours. She let me feel her up and gave me a BJ, but wouldnt let me fuck her for some reason. Anyways, it was a really crazy night...

The thing that has bugged me about this night, is it has been almost 15 years since this happen... and this story goes against everything I know about women. Why would this girl do that? make out with some random internet dude for 3-4 hours? And why the fuck did she never want to do it again? She would get on aol occasionally, but never stick around more then a few minutes. Like if she wasnt into me, why the fuck would she make out with me for 4 hours? And neither of us had the opportunity to get to know each other. Any chicks on here want to explain why this happened?
    She was horny. She just wanted a no strings attached make out session. I did that once during a break w/ a guy. Basically knew a guy through a friend, sent a text and boom, it happened. By not having any emotional attachment, she just did what she wanted to do. or...... Maybe some guys were telling her she was bad at kissing or giving bjs and she wanted to see if some other guy liked what she did.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

She was horny. She just wanted a no strings attached make out session. I did that once during a break w/ a guy. Basically knew a guy through a friend, sent a text and boom, it happened. By not having any emotional attachment, she just did what she wanted to do. or...... Maybe some guys were telling her she was bad at kissing or giving bjs and she wanted to see if some other guy liked what she did.
    but with some random guy from the internet that she never met? I didnt send her a picture or anything.

There was something she said that made me think she might have had a serious BF. Like she had been dating him forever and was close to marriage. Do you think it is possible that she needed to know if she was making the right choice? Would a girl do that? say she had been dating this guy since she was 13-14 and now that she was say 20 and the guy wanted to marry her, she didnt know if he was the one cause she didnt know anything else. Possible?