Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Anyone been the the Killswitch Engage tour since Phil has been filling in?

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    James has too much coke in his system to sing in this day in age.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Just walk away slowly, Wine...
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Why the fuck does James' voice sound so high these days? It must be the coke cause he use to growl better than Chuck from Death.

Just don't move, it's vision's based on movement, it can't see us if we don't move.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    All that remains sucks now as well ad killswitch engage both bands have followed each other down a path of shitty music might as well combine the two bands into one incredibly terrible band.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Sorry, I like Overcome. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • destroyerofsensesdestroyerofsenses Posts: 483 salt miner
    Does anyone listen to Jesse Leache's new band The Empire Shall Fall?
    I've heard em quite a few times, not bad...
  • destroyerofsensesdestroyerofsenses Posts: 483 salt miner
    yeah i think they're pretty good. I've heard a few songs, and they only have 1 cd. I might have to check out the entire cd one of these days.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Overcome is probably ther worst album imo
    It's a bit more industrial sounding than I thought it would be, which I don't really mind.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Well it looks like Phil will carry the rest of this tour:

Official press release:

Last week, it was announced that Killswitch Engage vocalist Howard Jones had to unexpectedly leave the band's current headlining tour, leading to a flurry of rumors and questions about the status of the tour and the band. The band has further issued the following statement addressing the matter, saying: "It became overwhelmingly obvious to all of us around Howard that he is in no condition to be on tour right now and that he needed to get off the road and get himself better. It's a personal matter and while we understand everyone's curiosity and concern for Howard and the band, we appreciate everyone respecting Howard's privacy at this time."

Longtime friend Phil Labonte of All That Remains was able to fill in and help out the band for a few shows and it appears as though he will be filling in for the remainder of the tour, which runs through March. KsE endured and survived a similar situation in the past, where guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz was forced to sit out a tour due to a back injury. KsE also said, "We seriously considered cancelling the tour since we don't want to give fans that paid good money anything less than KsE at full-strength. But after trying a few shows with Phil, and after feeling the love and support that we were getting from the crowd, it became increasingly apparent to us that the shows came across as fun and unique, and the fans seemed to be enjoying it. We quickly realized that we had to keep going and that we couldn't possibly stop." Refunds are available for any fans that have already purchased tickets, but as the band said, this tour will offer a chance to experience KsE in a unique way that you won't be able to witness again.

Furthermore, KsE would like to thank all fans who came out to support them during this difficult stretch, exclaiming "We really do feel that our fans are the best fans in the world." The band also thanked Labonte for pitching in, saying "We can't thank Phil enough for helping us out when we needed it the most."
    I love winning with women
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I was really hoping Leach would get some shows at least...
  • slip_knotslip_knot Posts: 512 juggalo
    idrinkwine, how the fuck could you call him one of the worst vocalists in metal? For fuck's sake he had to learn the lyrics to all those songs, for a band he was called on quickly to play for. He didn't have a year to learn all the songs, he literally had to learn them on the spot. Big deal if he doesn't know all the words to Holy Diver, that's just another song he had to learn. You should respect the fact that he even stepped in to fill in for Howard, not disrespecting him calling him "one of the worst vocalists in metal". Wow.
    His filling in for Howard is irrelevant to his skills. I think he is a sub par vocalist due to the fact he can't finish his own sets live, he lacks creativity and I can get anything he tries to offer elsewhere but much better.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • DustinDustin Posts: 92 salt miner
    i dont really understand when you say he cant finish his own sets live. ive seen atr probably like 7 times and ive been happy with their performance every time. when you saw them did he quit singing or screaming, or out of breath or something...i dont know what you mean when you say he cant finish his own sets. maybe you just saw him or a video of him on an off night