Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bye.

EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited April 2011 in Off Topic
I'm leaving, yea yea I know "I give him a week." and I just "left" but that was because I was pissed about the rule.

I have a few reasons this time. Everyone is dropping like flies, including my best friend on here, George, everyone is asshurt now and won't stop bitching, and it's now evident that everyone hates me again, and the only way I'm liked is with weed in my system, which means I'm liked when high, not for me. And I'm done trying to convince myself that I'm actually liked, and I'm not gonna waste my time trying to convince you guys otherwise, when I've wasted 3 years doing so. I'm also not gonna change who I am. I'll always say and do what the fuck I want, I don't care who I piss off. This isn't an attention thing either, even though that's all any of you are going to say. Do whatever the fuck you want with this forum, keep it like this, or go back to Tim's playground, I could care less.

I'll probably come on here and there and read, but I won't be posting anymore.

Jobe, if you still have my number, text me, or add me on Facebook, and I'll send that song whenever I finish it.

If anyone else on here wants to add me on Facebook that hasn't already: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000040217061

I won't be going to Detroit anymore, but I'll match anyone at Chicago if anyone wants to smoke with me.

Peace.

Comments