Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

hey guys..

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited April 2011 in Off Topic
After a few hours of thinking about alot of stuff, I have decided to bow out and join my buddy ape on the other side. In other words, I need a break fomr this shit.

All day I tried to increase the peace between both sides and I realized I should have just stayed out of it. I just wanted everyone to get along and drop the fucking bullshit on both sides and obviously that's not going to happen, i was being naive. I'm not putting anyone at fault over all of this, I think alot of people are to blame for what happened, and I have no ill will towards anyone really except myself.

I spent the majority of my day off just trying to be the moderator between both sides I guess and I was trying way to hard to push for people to get along. It's not going to happen, I try way to often to be a peacemaker in here and it doent work all the time. Then all I was trying to watch the damn Flyers game, but I also fealt some sort of duty to try and work things out since I had very constructive conversations with people on both sides today and fealt things could workout without some shit like this. So i basically am just overwhelmed and I know I shouldn't be, like arlo says, It's the internet, and tonight I realized that I didnt act myself because I let this bullshit get to me. And I donnot need that. I wasnt myself.

I let this forum take me out of character tonight and do and say some things I never would have to certain people. I guess I'm saying I'm just didssapointed in my actions. I should not have said what I said about Tim, it was not my place and I lost control of myself for a few minutes there and I realize I made a msitake. Thats not who I am or how I want to be looked at. Just for the record, Tim was not a fucking nazi. He showed me screenshots of the mods conversations, it was a group descision everytime. So Tim, bro.... I'm sorry, I overreacted and should have kept my cool. Maybe I didnt agree with everything you said or did, but I was out of line.

To everyone else, yooz are all my broz, just need to GTFO for now.... can't let this shit affect my day like it did today. Thanks for reading my statement, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Comments