Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

anyone know who this faggot is???

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

lets see what i get from you fucks
    That's the area code here on campus. Damn, you really are close.
    #-O
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    George knew it....lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    WOW. No one caught it but me?
    EIGHT SIX SEVEN FIVE THREE OH NI-EE-I-YEEN
    alex didnt even catch it
    im disappoint
    :>
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    SHUT UP EVERYONE!! STOP YELLING AT ME!!

I love winning with women
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I'm a dumbass sometimes.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    413 244 5174 my number 0 fucks
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I don't have anyone's number on here...
    That's not a bad thing, lol.
    What are you trying to say?
    b-(
    that wasnt towards you jay, that was towards the "its the internet" comment thats made alot. when we're on the same forum with the same people for 3+ years, some of us are going to become friends. at least i hope so, or coming here all this time has been a waste.
    If I lived close enough to easily be able to meet yall at shows and what not, it'd be a different story. The majority of people here, yourself included, seem really cool but I don't consider to have actual "friends" over an internet forum that I use in my free time. Like I'd get upset if one of my friends called me a piece of shit and stopped talking to me, but I wouldn't care if someone said that to me over an internet forum.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but I can't say that anything said here ever really affects me. Now like I said if yall lived closer I'd be willing to meet up at concerts and so on but the only person that's anywhere near me is Kyle (LAX).
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    b-(
    that wasnt towards you jay, that was towards the "its the internet" comment thats made alot. when we're on the same forum with the same people for 3+ years, some of us are going to become friends. at least i hope so, or coming here all this time has been a waste.
    If I lived close enough to easily be able to meet yall at shows and what not, it'd be a different story. The majority of people here, yourself included, seem really cool but I don't consider to have actual "friends" over an internet forum that I use in my free time. Like I'd get upset if one of my friends called me a piece of shit and stopped talking to me, but I wouldn't care if someone said that to me over an internet forum.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but I can't say that anything said here ever really affects me. Now like I said if yall lived closer I'd be willing to meet up at concerts and so on but the only person that's anywhere near me is Kyle (LAX).
    STFU you piece of shit
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    8675309 is my password on my laptop lol
    image Photobucket
    b-(

I disagree, we've been on here talking to eachother for a long time now, years... i really consider a few of you people friends, even people I havent met yet, thats why i'm going to detroit. I dont think i'd give a fuck if anyone called me a piece of shit and stopped talking to me for no reason, i wouldnt want people like that in my life. i cant say anything on here really ever affects me either, i get heated over sports debates and music debates, but i never stay mad a people for that shit. i just hope spending alot of free time on here brings some cool people in my life. thats why i come here, if i thought all of you were heartless assholes, i wouldnt come.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    8675309 is my password on my laptop lol
    *hackz yooz puter*
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    b-(

I disagree, we've been on here talking to eachother for a long time now, years... i really consider a few of you people friends, even people I havent met yet, thats why i'm going to detroit. I dont think i'd give a fuck if anyone called me a piece of shit and stopped talking to me for no reason, i wouldnt want people like that in my life. i cant say anything on here really ever affects me either, i get heated over sports debates and music debates, but i never stay mad a people for that shit. i just hope spending alot of free time on here brings some cool people in my life. thats why i come here, if i thought all of you were heartless assholes, i wouldnt come.
    i love you bro...

no homo
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    b-(

\m/
    heartles asshole = Shane
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    heartles asshole = Shane
    :-|
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2011
    b-(

Completely agree. In this digital age, with sites like this one, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Etc., I don't think distance should affect a friendship. All it affects is if you can physically hang out with someone, but I think if someone's true, and prove themself to be a true friend (Like George has, for example.) and show that they can be there for you, and also don't fuck you over and don't spill what you tell them, then they can be considered a friend. To me at least. There's quite a few fake people on here, but I disassociate myself with these people and remain friends with the ones I care about. Like George said, that's why I'm going to Detroit, I wouldn't go if I didn't give a shit.
    What I'm getting at is if someone I knew for 3 years or so that I considered a friend hated me for whatever reason, I'd be upset. If someone here on the forum that I've "gotten to know" over the past 3 years all of a sudden hated me, threw insults at me left and right, got other people to "gang up on me" then I really wouldn't care. It's the internet, it really doesn't matter. I see a lot of people here claiming to "not give a fuck" when I see convos via FB talking about how the forums make them depressed, angry, annoyed, ect. It's just silly, an internet forum doesn't affect my actual mood in the least bit.
    Keep in mind this is strictly a personal preference, I'm not trying to claim that you shouldn't consider people here friends. It's up to you.