Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

so, if i were to leave here tomorrow

Comments

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i like that creating one TROLL thread has caused so much butthurt
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh my God, I'm not asshurt at this thread you jackass. I'm not asshurt at al I;m drunk and feeling good, I jus find it tpathetic that you got asshurt and aske your fellow fangirls to spam my Twitter 'cause you're mad.
    actually you got mad first #justsayin
    I also find it pathetic that you think it gives you cred based on how many followers you have on fucking Twitter. I could get just as many followers on Twitter with enough dedication, but I do more productive shit, like Idon't know...making Music and hanging with REAL friends.
    I also find it pathetic that you think it gives you cred based on how many followers you have on fucking Twitter. I could get just as many followers on Twitter with enough dedication, but I do more productive shit, like Idon't know...making Music and hanging with REAL friends.
    i have real friends too (and make money and have a steady job)
    I wasn't mad dumbass. I siimply unfollwed you on Twitter 'cause I was just as sick of getting spammed with your GaGa shit as I was with Ed's Ke$ha spam.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    #thisisnttwitteryoutard
    you looked pretty in your dress babae :X :>
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I have 95 FOLLOWERS OMGZ. :O
    imageimage
    Tell me how the steady job comment is an insult. I'm 15 jackass.
    I wasn't mad dumbass. I siimply unfollwed you on Twitter 'cause I was just as sick of getting spammed with your GaGa shit as I was with Ed's Ke$ha spam.
    i have never spammed it (if i really spammed it, you'd know it)
    edited April 2011
    because you make it seem like im only on twitter and have no life outside it (and ed said the same shit before i got him to go to the dark side
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Distance is so prettae :D
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    #thisisnttwitteryoutard
    you looked pretty in your dress babae :X :>
    thank you, George! ;;)
    what thread?
    NO CHEW! i don't like you lol
    LOL. :X
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    This nigga right here nigga
    copywritten. owned by BJDG

twitter war? whaaaaaa?

Anything said on xbl is fair game

because you make it seem like im only on twitter and have no life outside it (and ed said the same shit before i got him to go to the dark side
    Well I just find it funny that you tried to use the amount of followers you have on Twitter as a serious insul.
    Aww how cute, I have fans that talk shit behind my back. :X

GrowAPearDJ Ke$ha's Love Slave
    I guess this kid thinks he's a hard ass now. Lol look at me I shave my head and make rap songs now! Some funny ass shit I tell ya.

And I can't read Razor's Twitter since it's private, but it appears that she's talking shit about me to Ed as well. I can only read Ed's half of it though. What a surprise.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    This thread is dildos
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    ed please tell me you aren't getting on some highschool level drama shit right now
    Nah, just having fun. You call me out, I'll get defensive. 0 fucks are now given.

ed please tell me you aren't getting on some highschool level drama shit right now
    Nah, just having fun. You call me out, I'll get defensive. 0 fucks are now given.
    you do like that 0 fucks given dont ya