Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wow..

1235»

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Ed acts more like a teenage girl than my 13 yr old niece.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    hey Ed, meet me in the back with the jack and the jukebox :bz
    :D

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    minus mucho points, distance
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No, not double standard. I said that Don't Go and Blessed With A Curse were so emotionally powerful to me that they almost brought tears to my eyes, they're beautiful songs in their own way, especially since Don't Go had extremely personal meaning to me at the time.

YOU, on the other hand, cried to a meaningless Pop song remix by fucking Ke$ha and Britney Spears. That's being an absolute fangirl.
    What I basically just read was

"It's okay for me to cry to BMTH but not okay for you to cry to Kesha."

Possibly Ed feels the same way about Kesha that you do about BMTH? Is that so wrong?

No, it's just fine.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    No, not double standard. I said that Don't Go and Blessed With A Curse were so emotionally powerful to me that they almost brought tears to my eyes, they're beautiful songs in their own way, especially since Don't Go had extremely personal meaning to me at the time.

YOU, on the other hand, cried to a meaningless Pop song remix by fucking Ke$ha and Britney Spears. That's being an absolute fangirl.
    What I basically just read was

"It's okay for me to cry to BMTH but not okay for you to cry to Kesha."

Possibly Ed feels the same way about Kesha that you do about BMTH? Is that so wrong?

No, it's just fine.
    There we go.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Completely missing my point. Ke$ha is fucking retarded Pop Music and Ed is crying because he's a fangirl. I never even cried to those BMTH songs, they just got me really emotional, hense "Almost brought tears to my eyes.". But I fail to see where I'm wrong here. This brought a tear to my eye and it's fucking instrumental. But it's the most beautiful song I've ever heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMEGJ-Jk58Q
    Completely missing my point. Ke$ha is fucking retarded Pop Music and Ed is crying because he's a fangirl. I never even cried to those BMTH songs, they just got me really emotional, hense "Almost brought tears to my eyes.". But I fail to see where I'm wrong here. This brought a tear to my eye and it's fucking instrumental. But it's the most beautiful song I've ever heard.
    You can't quantify what is good or bad in this situation, because that's not what you're saying. Both songs got two people "emotional," and one person is mad about it.

A few things also. Instrumental music can conveys more emotion than any music with lyrics.

Please make an effort to spell "hence" correctly next time.
    I'm not fucking arguing this. Him crying over a Ke$ha song is as pathetic as the bitches crying over meeting Oli Sykes when I met him, and as pathetic as that bitch that cried over Sanjiya. This is the exact same kind of situation. Ed being a fangirl. I'm an admitted Behemoth fanboy and would want to be shot in the head if I ever cried like a bitch over them releasing a new song/album, which is exactly the case here with Ed.
    i fail to see how a remix could ever be emotional
    I'm not fucking arguing this. Him crying over a Ke$ha song is as pathetic as the bitches crying over meeting Oli Sykes when I met him, and as pathetic as that bitch that cried over Sanjiya. This is the exact same kind of situation. Ed being a fangirl. I'm an admitted Behemoth fanboy and would want to be shot in the head if I ever cried like a bitch over them releasing a new song/album, which is exactly the case here with Ed.
    You cried when BMTH released a new album. Should I shoot you in the head?
    This is my point here. It's not anything to be looked down upon if you cry to a song that emotionally affects you in a deep way, but the difference here is Ed cried over it from being a fangirl and being way too excited over a shitty Pop remix. I've already heard it, it's nothing more than another stupid dance song, so I swear to fucking God if he says it affected him emotionally, he's just absolutely bullshitting.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I see Erik missed my point. Good to know.

This is my point here. It's not anything to be looked down upon if you cry to a song that emotionally affects you in a deep way, but the difference here is Ed cried over it from being a fangirl and being way too excited over a shitty Pop remix. I've already heard it, it's nothing more than another stupid dance song, so I swear to fucking God if he says it affected him emotionally, he's just absolutely bullshitting.

thats like crying over Dubstep
    You cried when BMTH released a new album. Should I shoot you in the head?
    Can you shut the fuck up already? I didn't cry, and honestly didn't give a fuck about TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS until I actually heard it. I've never cried over an album/song/anything release.

i cried the first time i heard iron maiden, but that was from ear pain though
    LOL.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Bahahahaha!

<_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Can you shut the fuck up already? I didn't cry, and honestly didn't give a fuck about TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS until I actually heard it. I've never cried over an album/song/anything release.
    Take it easy man, it's still early in the day, no need to rile yourself up over something like this.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I will'd.
    I plan on reading this tomorrow, I just bumped it so it would be easier to find.