Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Nevermore Guitarist And Drummer Quit.

2»

Comments

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    well this sucks....finally have info though on the show cancllations, figuring my SX show is tomorrow
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Now no one cares about Nevermore...
    My thoughts exactly. Jeff Loomis was Nevermore.
    Can you explain how the caption coincides with the picture in any way?
    This as well. Same can be said for what does it have to do with the thread in the first place?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Now no one cares about Nevermore...
    My thoughts exactly. Jeff Loomis was Nevermore.
    Can you explain how the caption coincides with the picture in any way?
    This as well. Same can be said for what does it have to do with the thread in the first place?
    Gladly. First of all, the picture is of Mewtwo. Not sure why the designer put a lolface over it, but okay. When a person summons Mewtwo, you are FUCKED unless you have a really kickass lineup.

Second, we're screwed if Nevermore breaks up. That would suck.

Nevermore better break up, they just lost the only thing that made them awesome.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    You know what, actually, I phrased that wrong. What I meant was more like, "We're screwed now because nevermore is probably gonna break up".

That's what I was thinking.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Meh. I would have liked Nevermore better with a better singer. I can listen to him but not for very long. Oh and his voice was terrible when I saw them back in October
    Meh. I would have liked Nevermore better with a better singer. I can listen to him but not for very long. Oh and his voice was terrible when I saw them back in October
    Yeah. Loomis was the only reason people really cared about Nevermore, because the dude could fucking shred and is easily the best guitarist of today (sorry Tosin, it's true)

Now, there is no reason to see them.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Warrel Dane is a great singer and has one of the most unique voices in metal. Sanctuary was awesome and Nevermore is awesome so although this saddens me I think they can still be great with some adequate replacements
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Not too sad about this, really, except I wish they would have waited until after the SymX tour.
    b-(

You of all people, should know to show some respect
    Symphony X has always been the best band on the tour.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I'm at that show mainly for Powerglove. And when Nevermore was on the tour, I was more excited for them than Symphony X. Symphony X does kick ass though, I've just been waiting 4 years to see Powerglove.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    The music industry is dying.

This will start happening more and more. Just look at Chimaira.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Warrel Dane is a great singer and has one of the most unique voices in metal. Sanctuary was awesome and Nevermore is awesome so although this saddens me I think they can still be great with some adequate replacements
    the dude can't sing live for his life though

I really disagree. I'd like to hear why you think it is dying
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

I really disagree. I'd like to hear why you think it is dying
    $$$
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    FACT! The Metal music industry is as alive as it has ever been