Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Most liked forum member tournament(George WON)

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner

Brilliant
    I NO WRIGHT? \m/
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thats exactly why all philly fans are douches, george.
    cause some Devils fan calls out eberyone the entire game, then gets up and splashes a beer ins omeones girl's face? yeah, my parents have season tickets, i know people who saw the entire thing. dood was acting like a dickfacedrunketh the entire game, then when a womean asked him to stop dropping F bombs in front of her children, he splashed a beer in her face... dude deserved it.
    there was a situation a while ago at a eagles home game where these 2 eagles fans decided to help push this guy in a wheelchair up the ramp but they saw that he was wearing a cowboys jersey and they threatened to throw him down the stairs if he didnt take it off.
    dood, they were just fucking around... i go to games all the time, i never seen any violence ever that wasnt started by both parties. its the same at any teams sporting event, and you think north jersey and NY is any better? lol. the most i see at games is heckling. i go to about 10 flyers games, 5 phillies games, 1-2 eagles games, and a fe sixers games a year. never seen anyone get beat up for no reason, the fights i have seen were caused by drunken obnoxious outsider fans taking it too far. and i guarentee your wheelchair bullshit story is blown out of proportion.
    saw it on ESPN. but i agree, every city has their douchebag fans but most are probably cool.
    lol, ESPN trashes philly about anything and everything, especially that faggot wilbon, fuck him. <_> fuck ESPN. theres cool and shitty people who are fans of every sports team.
    thats exactly why all philly fans are douches, george.
    cause some Devils fan calls out eberyone the entire game, then gets up and splashes a beer ins omeones girl's face? yeah, my parents have season tickets, i know people who saw the entire thing. dood was acting like a dickfacedrunketh the entire game, then when a womean asked him to stop dropping F bombs in front of her children, he splashed a beer in her face... dude deserved it.
    there was a situation a while ago at a eagles home game where these 2 eagles fans decided to help push this guy in a wheelchair up the ramp but they saw that he was wearing a cowboys jersey and they threatened to throw him down the stairs if he didnt take it off.
    dood, they were just fucking around... i go to games all the time, i never seen any violence ever that wasnt started by both parties. its the same at any teams sporting event, and you think north jersey and NY is any better? lol. the most i see at games is heckling. i go to about 10 flyers games, 5 phillies games, 1-2 eagles games, and a fe sixers games a year. never seen anyone get beat up for no reason, the fights i have seen were caused by drunken obnoxious outsider fans taking it too far. and i guarentee your wheelchair bullshit story is blown out of proportion.
    saw it on ESPN. but i agree, every city has their douchebag fans but most are probably cool.
    lol, ESPN trashes philly about anything and everything, especially that faggot wilbon, fuck him. <_> fuck ESPN. theres cool and shitty people who are fans of every sports team.
    This.
    VOTE PEOPLES

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What's the score now?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Gulch 5
    Primus 6
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gulch 5
    Primus 7
    Gulch 5
    Primus 7
    USURPER b-(
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited April 2011
    Gulch 6
    Primus 7
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gulch 6
    Primus 8
    Gulch 6
    Primus 8
    GO LISTEN TO SOME MORE EMANURE
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gulch mad?
    SAD

NOBODY LIKE ME :-(
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Holy shit, this is gonna be close.
    Holy shit, this is gonna be close.
    IT IS A BATTLE OF TITANS
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Gulch 8
    Primus 8

I like you too Primus, but Gulchy makes me laugh more.
    THIS IS TURNING INTO A EPIC BATTLE BETWEEN A SEX OFFENDER AND ROTTED OUT GULCH