Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

OZZFEST 2011 ANNOUNCED BY OZZY

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    It can't be any worse this year.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    As do I. Ozzfest is a lot better than Mayhem.
    But the Mayhem lineup has been announced... and Ozzfest hasn't... so how is Ozzfest better?
    Your statement makes no sense and you're a fag.

Ozzfest wasn't announced until late last year and it kicked the shit out of Mayhem.
    My statement makes perfect sense and you're butthurt.
    You're statement doesn't make sense. How does the timing of an announcement have anything to do with the quality of the event?
    The fact that we don't know what the Ozzfest lineup will be, therefore we don't know if it will beat Mayhem.

Though it probably will.
    Not to mention waiting increases interest.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    waiting doesnt increase interest to me, by the time they announce the lineup i dont even care anymore. the only reason i went to ozzfest last year was cuz of 10 dollar tix
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I'll probably only go to Ozzfest this year if SOaD, Slipknot, or Rammstein plays.
    I'll probably only go to Ozzfest this year if SOaD, Slipknot, or Rammstein plays.
    That's more than likely not happening.
    waiting doesnt increase interest to me, by the time they announce the lineup i dont even care anymore. the only reason i went to ozzfest last year was cuz of 10 dollar tix
    But that's the thing. If people are like "eh, it's probably going to suck or it's not even happening" and they suddenly announce a sick lineup only a couple of months before rather than a damn year before, people are more interested.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    That's more than likely not happening.
    I know.
    Look at the lineup now, the tour hasn't even started and no one is talking about the lineup, that isn't good.
    Look at the lineup now, the tour hasn't even started and no one is talking about the lineup, that isn't good.
    Pretty much
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    This was the weakest Ozzfest ever. 8-X {Upload|9262}
    Ozzy was the best he's been in years, and the side stage was solid. While it doesn't compare to some previous years, doesn't mean it was bad. It sure as shit was better than the competition.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    If we don't hear anything by mid-June then Ozzfest isn't happening.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Ozzfest was great last summer....all I'm saying.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    If we don't hear anything by mid-June then Ozzfest isn't happening.
    Yeah.
    Eggzachary
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    even IF, and thats a big IF, ozzfest happened this years there's a 99% chance it won't come to NC so i don't even give a fuck about it
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Eggzachary
    I paid $10 to dance around in the rain to a few good band. :D
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    edited April 2011
    Eggzachary
    I paid $10 to dance around in the rain to a few good band. :D
    I paid 28 because they weren't doing the 10 dollar thing yet but my friend's uncle gave us his pit wristbands for Crüe and Ozzy.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HOLYSHIT!OZZFEST2013WASJUSTANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie