Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Best Rock Song Ever Tourney NSFW

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ^ see what I'm saying, I'm dealing with full retards here <_>
    I am never going to be put in a situation where I am forced to explain shanes actions or comments. [-(
    i'm very interested to hear what you would say
    "bitch please. I don't know that fucker. I was coming out of the 711 over there listening to my will smith cd's and that fool was going crazy. Ive never seen him in my life"
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gilmour owning the guitar > Plant whining like a bitch
    george <_> now your acting dumb
    youre the one who bitches about the highpitched annoying voices way more than me... that end of stairway where he fucking yells the whole time is ear piercing to me. I like Zep, but stairway isnt even their best song.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    George chill out. I still love that song by PF, I just love Stairway To Heaven more. I have loved it ever since I was a little kid and it has always been the best song ever to me. It doesn't mean CN, isn't a great tune, but just not on par w/ STH to me.
    yeah... pretty much agree with this. The first time I heard this song, I literally thought "Jesus. I must learn guitar and the pussy will come".
    I'm not mad, I cant be... youz just hate floyd i mean some of youz voted for GayC/DC over floyd and slipknot over floyd.... yooz are just idiots. I cant be mad at that.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    I'm not mad, I cant be... youz just hate floyd i mean some of youz voted for GayC/DC over floyd and slipknot over floyd.... yooz are just idiots. I cant be mad at that.
    HUNH

THAT IS WACK

I LOVE FLOYD
    Where the fuck Wine at, we need his vote....
    fuck acdc. and fuck shitnot. There isnt a song from either of those groups that is better then even the worst PF song.

Where the fuck Wine at, we need his vote....
    Wine wont do that. His vote will go towards Stairway. He is a man of reason that isnt swayed by biases
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    eh id rather listen to you shook me all night long than one of pf 11 min borefests....
    Sorry dude. Stairway is just the greatest song ever written. Stairway and stairway alone made me want to learn guitar.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    fuck acdc. and fuck shitnot. There isnt a song from either of those groups that is better then even the worst PF song.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING BOUT WILLACE

ACDC FUCKING RULES

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING BOUT WILLACE

ACDC FUCKING RULES
    Their a concert band. I've never been a fan of them on album....
    Ick.
    this was wines vote George
    Ick.
    what does this mean :/
    Ick.
    what does this mean :/
    after someone posted the final matchup thats what he posted, so Idk if you will be getting his vote.
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven 6
    Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb 6
    Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven 6
    Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb 6
    \m/