Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Best Rock Song Ever Tourney NSFW

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    This is not even fair my song has to go against queen. Fuck it I throw in the towel already
    My two songs have to go against the two most overrated songs in history, Enter Sandman and Stairway To Heaven.

And shane you wouldn't know good music if it hit you in the fucking face.
    {Upload|9300}

MOAR CORE PLZ!!!!
    Shane is right.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is not even fair my song has to go against queen. Fuck it I throw in the towel already
    My two songs have to go against the two most overrated songs in history, Enter Sandman and Stairway To Heaven.
    I definitely understand Enter Sandman, but I can't agree that Stairway is one of the most overrated songs in history. I mean, sure, it's not Jesus status like it's portrayed to be, but I think that's a damn fine tune. That's in contrast to something like Enter Sandman, which is at best a B side on Load status.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I definitely understand Enter Sandman, but I can't agree that Stairway is one of the most overrated songs in history. I mean, sure, it's not Jesus status like it's portrayed to be, but I think that's a damn fine tune. That's in contrast to something like Enter Sandman, which is at best a B side on Load status.
    I don't like Led Zeppelin save for maybe 6 songs, I find them very boring outside of their fast songs that stay fast.
    I'll take a song like Hey Jude or Hello Goodbye as more overrated than Stairway.
    Hello Goodbye is overrated, as is the rest of Magical Mystery Tour, Hey Jude on the other hand has a very boring first half, but that second half just makes up for the first half for me.
  • It's not musically proficient, but it's a great tune.

I'd put Stairway in my Top 25 of greatest songs ever list though.
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    That's in contrast to something like Enter Sandman, which is at best a B side on Load status.
    <_______________________________>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Ohhh. I see now. So, who cares if you don't like Disturbed or Slipknot?
    You're not going to win against Shane. Many have tried, and many have failed. Best to shake your head, ignore, and move on....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    You're not going to win against Shane. Many have tried, and many have failed. Best to shake your head, ignore, and move on....
    {Upload|9379}
    That's in contrast to something like Enter Sandman, which is at best a B side on Load status.
    <_______________________________>
    Straight up. Bad song.
    It's impossible trying to argue rationally against an irrational being.

your just mad i hate maiden

I think he is more mad that you never give a reason, actually, I wonder the same thing. {Upload|9402}
    957.gif 264.4K
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

*You're just mad that I hate Maiden.
    /Fixed

I think he is more mad that you never give a reason, actually, I wonder the same thing. {Upload|9402}
    The main reason is i hate Maiden is Dickinson's voice, same reason i hate Dio, Halford and Rush to name a few. Vocals are what makes or breaks a band for me. a band could have the best music in the world, but if the vocals are atrocious i just can't get past it. a perfect example for me is Burzum, i Love the riffs but Varg... Holy shit is his vox terrible.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    lax, resize your sig
    imageimage

*You're just mad that I hate Maiden.
    /Fixed
    you should no bye now, i don't give too shits about spelling.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lax, resize your sig
    I don't know how :/ Could a mod fix that for me?
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Its all about the vocals to me to.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Did you just say vocals make or break a band Shane? This blew my mind when I remembered you like in this moment
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i don't find maria brink great by any means but i thinks shes ok