Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited April 2011 in Off Topic
sup babae :>

you say I dont talk to you no mo? how you doing? wheres your bf at? y he never come on?

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Sadistic, surgeon of demise
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    more ape vocal covers \m/
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    hello Georgiez =)
    and yes, you haven't hardly said a word since I made my reappearance here :(

and he's here. He's just poking around and reading. I told him he just needed to dive in head first, but he's not listening. lol
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Pussy
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    sorry >:D<

tell him to post some pics of yooz 2 together... I didnt see you for a while, where did you go?
    Pussy
    can you actually sing, like not scream but sing good?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I might be doing some vocal covers soon lol
    inb4lists
    We don't have very many pics of us together. =( I think I have the few that are on FB. I'll have to get on that for ya. You have a shitload of you and your girl.

And I got busy as fuck with school. I think it's about to happen again soon. I'm on spring break this week, but after it's over...eeek
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    George.....the thread title is incorrect. It should be....

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    of what?
    Longtime by Boston.
    inb4lists
    George.....the thread title is incorrect. It should be....

xD
    We don't have very many pics of us together. =( I think I have the few that are on FB. I'll have to get on that for ya. You have a shitload of you and your girl.

And I got busy as fuck with school. I think it's about to happen again soon. I'm on spring break this week, but after it's over...eeek
    yeah, wee been together for a while, we're getting married in a few months :) ... I just looked at Slizer's pic jawn, he looks like Will @-)

yeah, but after spring break, you only have like 2-3 months left till summer break B-)
  • Slizer19Slizer19 Posts: 46

yeah, wee been together for a while, we're getting married in a few months :) ... I just looked at Slizer's pic jawn, he looks like Will @-)

yeah, but after spring break, you only have like 2-3 months left till summer break B-)
    Whoa, who's Will?
    And yeah, she'll probably even be busy over summer. D:

"Music is my religion."
    -Hendrix
    Will? really?? <_> That's like saying he looks like Justin Biebz. -_-

and yes, god yes I can't fucking wait til summer. lol

Whoa, who's Will?
    And yeah, she'll probably even be busy over summer. D:

You know me too well... >.>
    @ HOODS

I might do these covers

Foreplay/Longtime - Boston

Hold On - All That Remains

It's Complicated - A Day To Remember
    inb4lists
    lol, I dont think he loks exactly like will, but i see a resemblance... if you posteh more pics together, i'll be able to tell more :>

Go to detroit and chill wiff us this summer?
    @ HOODS

I might do these covers

Foreplay/Longtime - Boston

Hold On - All That Remains

It's Complicated - A Day To Remember
    any others youre thinking of?
    You just wanna see me and my pretty face, dontcha George? =P and dude, I wish. I don't have teh moneyz =(