Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Razorland

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Facefuck aint goin nowhere :>
    What makes you so sure? And didn't you "leave" already?
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    that's funny. why is there a deadline?
    Cause i have absolutely nothing to do till 6 on Friday.
    inb4lists
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Facefuck aint goin nowhere :>
    What makes you so sure? And didn't you "leave" already?
    i was pissed off last night man. i took a break and i thought it was gonna be longer, but italked to alot of people about it and once order was restored and i relaxed, i came back. I like this place alot and mopst of the people ion here, no reason for me to stay gone for long, just wanted to step away from the situation.... stop trolling, youz aint leavin. <_>
    Holla :-h

wussup Razor? how isyou?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    HI George. \:D/

Goooooood, it's hot as hell outside and I don't like it. <_>
    How's you?
    imageimage
    I'm good, hows dem L's been treating you? you been driving around anywhere?
    Not yet! I could probably drive down the the art show tonight, but I'll probably still walk because it's less than a minute drives down. :P
    imageimage
    aww yeah! youz gotta post some of that cool art stuff on here tonight!!! hope yooz have fun :)

so is your car on the road yet, or do you still have to register it and all that bs?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    aww yeah! youz gotta post some of that cool art stuff on here tonight!!! hope yooz have fun :)

so is your car on the road yet, or do you still have to register it and all that bs?
    George, you should be fancy.

Oooo, thanks for reminding me, I have to charge my camera, haha. :)

I'm using my stepmoms spare car for now, that Lincoln I told you about, until I start working and can buy one of my own. c: So it's already registered and everything.
    imageimage

lolwut?

Oooo, thanks for reminding me, I have to charge my camera, haha. :)

I'm using my stepmoms spare car for now, that Lincoln I told you about, until I start working and can buy one of my own. c: So it's already registered and everything.
    badass! my dad used to have a lincoln I drove for a while... are you comfortable driving and shit, or do you feel like nervous about it? I know I was nervous when I first got my L's..

lolwut?

Fancy. Have you not noticed all these lovely people around you with fancy mantles? I have a good gentlemon picked out for you too.

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I agree with Wake, George should be fancy.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    badass! my dad used to have a lincoln I drove for a while... are you comfortable driving and shit, or do you feel like nervous about it? I know I was nervous when I first got my L's..
    I'm comfortable driving, but then again I've never driven by myself yet (or with anyone other than my mom, for that matter). I'll probably be real nervous the first time I do. D: My boyfriend said he's gonna let me drive his car this weekend when he comes over though, haha. I'm like, oh geez. :-))
    imageimage
    edited May 2011
    While I fancy you wishing to join our exquisite group, I lack the experience in creating acceptable gentlemon. Razor might make you one if she is feeling nice, else you can have this one that the brute George passed on.

8.jpg 28.1K
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on
    Yo George, what's your favorite Pokemon?
    imageimage
    you gonna make george gentlemon?
    you gonna make george gentlemon?
    Indeed. ~O)
    imageimage