Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL CF Mad? Oh, I hate sluts, kill me now.

Suck my dick.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

You should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves.
    for honesty?
    Being honest is good, but valuing your life over the millions that die from cancer yearly... :-S
    I believe the assumptions of the question comes into suspect here. Why is it that my death alone would cause the cure to cancer? Am I supposed to take this assumption on faith? A ridiculous question deserves ridiculous answers. In reality I can't ever envision a situation where my death is going to result in the cure for caner.

But sure... lets play along with the absurd scenario. Can you really fault a man who is not willing to sacrifice his life for something he has not been directly touched by? It's not even that I havent had a family member, but I don't even know a friend or friends relative that has been affected by cancer. I am not saying that is an excuse, but it defiantly puts one at a reach for understanding.

And when I have gone to walk-a-thons, all I ever hear is people who got cancer, went through chemo, and had the cancer go into remission. Stories like that don't do much to build up my sympathy. If I was diagnosed with cancer tomorrow, I really wouldnt be all that concerned. I'd be like "so... uhhh... Chemo's gonna suck right, but I'll live?". Maybe I am being ignornant, but that is my current view of cancer and I'd be lying if I said I'd give my life to cure it.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    But sure... lets play along with the absurd scenario. Can you really fault a man who is not willing to sacrifice his life for something he has not been directly touched by? It's not even that I havent had a family member, but I don't even know a friend or friends relative that has been affected by cancer. I am not saying that is an excuse, but it defiantly puts one at a reach for understanding.
    I guess here's where we diverge. I totally agree there is no reasonable scenario where my death will cure cancer, but the question isn't reasonable. If I'm told that I am the only reason that people get cancer, and if my life were to end, cancer would end as well, I wouldn't hesitate. I feel as if I am directly touched by cancer because I read stories about the pain, suffering and anguish that it causes. I know it is the second greatest cause of death in the United States. I know that it takes people young and old, rich and poor. I just couldn't willingly allow that to continue.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    YOU SON OF A BITCHES, YOUZ ALL SEEN THE DISTANCE NOODZ BUT ME!!!!! FUKK Y00Z :-S
    and me
    we probably don't diverge as much as you think. I am a reasonable person and possibly might change my mind if I was more educated on the topic. In reality I just don't have a lot of exposure and have a difficult time relating.

But I've seen Armageddon like a dozen times... and every time I watch that movie, I imagine myself in The Willis's shoes, and I push that button to save humanity.
    we probably don't diverge as much as you think. I am a reasonable person and possibly might change my mind if I was more educated on the topic. In reality I just don't have a lot of exposure and have a difficult time relating.

But I've seen Armageddon like a dozen times... and every time I watch that movie, I imagine myself in The Willis's shoes, and I push that button to save humanity.
    I wish I was a quarter of the man Bruce Willis was in that movie.

I concur. I think the fact that it's such an absurd situation that it makes it a lot easier to be...how should I put this "diplomatically"...a dick...
    About a decade ago I joined a group in the formation of The Church of Willis. Through divine intervention we produced The Book of Willis which chronicled how The Willis came to this planet and died on that asteroid for our sins. Somewhere I have a picture of where I took a pilgrimage to holy land and placed my hand in his hand print. Truly the Willis is great.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol @ nola gone for the last 10 mins :-))
    damn, nola still aint back yet, its been like 45mins :-))
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    About a decade ago I joined a group in the formation of The Church of Willis. Through divine intervention we produced The Book of Willis which chronicled how The Willis came to this planet and died on that asteroid for our sins. Somewhere I have a picture of where I took a pilgrimage to holy land and placed my hand in his hand print. Truly the Willis is great.
    Sounds like the Church of the Fonz

edited May 2011
    the Fonz and other false gods have nothing on The Willis. This was clearly told in the Book of Die Hard, chapter 3 verse 12 where it is written, "When Thy enemies attempt to smite you, you shall hold them off a building and let go. Yippie Ki Aye Mother FUCKER". end quote. Praise Willis.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nola still aint back :-))
    Sounds like the Church of the Fonz

God damn it fonzy.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what is the one possession you couldnt live without? - Torn between my Drums, my iPod, and my computer, all for Music reasons. I could live without going on the internet.
    how often would you say you fart? - Barely.
    ketchup or bbq sauce? - BBQ Sauce.
    have you ever masturbated in a risky place? - No.
    have you ever fantasized sexually about another forum member? Won't lie, yes I have.
    do you enjoy pooping? - It's whatever...
    how fast over the speed limit do you drive? - Don't drive yet.
    if somehow killing you would cure cancer would you do it? - Probably not.
    would you rather physically meet a ghost or aliumz? - Alien.
    if you had a time capsule and could write ten words to people 1000 years from now, what would you say? - ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG KILL THEM ALL TRIPLE SIX CREW.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nola still aint back :-))
    must going back for fourths :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    what is the one possession you couldnt live without? - Idk. I love my guitar, but obviously I can live without it.

how often would you say you fart? - The normal amount

ketchup or bbq sauce? - Neither

have you ever masturbated in a risky place? - No

have you ever fantasized sexually about another forum member? No

do you enjoy pooping? - No

how fast over the speed limit do you drive? - Like 5. I try not to.

if somehow killing you would cure cancer would you do it? - I can't decide now. It would all be up to where I was in my life at that point.

would you rather physically meet a ghost or aliumz? - Ghost, as long as it wasn't malicious

if you had a time capsule and could write ten words to people 1000 years from now, what would you say? - Yeah....sorry about the planet being underwater and stuff guys.....
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    if somehow killing you would cure cancer would you do it? - I can't decide now. It would all be up to where I was in my life at that point.
    Right now. If I shoot you in the face right now, cancer is history. What do you decide?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Right now. If I shoot you in the face right now, cancer is history. What do you decide?
    No.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    what is the one possession you couldnt live without? - prob my guitar

how often would you say you fart? - enough

ketchup or bbq sauce? - both... depends on what i'm eating

have you ever masturbated in a risky place? - No

have you ever fantasized sexually about another forum member? No

do you enjoy pooping? - No

how fast over the speed limit do you drive? - very little... i try to drive as close as posible

if somehow killing you would cure cancer would you do it? - yes

would you rather physically meet a ghost or aliumz? - Ghost. thought of meeting and alien, and being probed/disected does not make me happy

if you had a time capsule and could write ten words to people 1000 years from now, what would you say? - Is going green still "cool", or do people not care?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    what is the one possession you couldnt live without? - my iPod
    how often would you say you fart? - I don't keep track.
    ketchup or bbq sauce? - BBQ Sauce.
    have you ever masturbated in a risky place? - No.
    have you ever fantasized sexually about another forum member? No.
    do you enjoy pooping? - .....
    how fast over the speed limit do you drive? - Don't drive.
    if somehow killing you would cure cancer would you do it? - Maybe.
    would you rather physically meet a ghost or aliumz? - Alien.
    if you had a time capsule and could write ten words to people 1000 years from now, what would you say? - I will have to get back to you to you on this.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html