Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'd rather just stand as close as possible to the gate and watch the band
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Where was the last place you were at besides home? golf course
    Who is one the one person you love more than anyone else? my lil bro, Noah
    What are you wearing right now? black shirt w. skulls n shit and brown shorts
    Which 2 other forumers would you pick to participate in a threesome with you? katia and distance
    What was the last thing you purchased? payed for golf
    What 3 forumers would you want in a mosh pit with you? george, brian, and erik to knock him on his ass lol
    Who is the last forumer you talked to on facebook? george prob
    Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? buttsecks ; )
    What are you doing tonight? hopefully smokin with peeps
    When/why? was the last time you cried? i got teary eyed this morning watchin a thing on harvey milk, pretty sad stuff
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Me too, but I answered the question anyways.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Where was the last place you were at besides home? - The movie theater.
    Who is one the one person you love more than anyone else? - My family.
    What are you wearing right now? - Purple tank top and blue and purple PJs, been in bed all day
    Which 2 other forumers would you pick to participate in a threesome with you? - ......
    What was the last thing you purchased? - Popcorn
    What 3 forumers would you want in a mosh pit with you? - George, Will and Jay would be funny
    Who is the last forumer you talked to on facebook? - George I think.
    Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? - pussy sex
    What are you doing tonight? - nothing
    When/why? was the last time you cried? - From laughing.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Me too, but I answered the question anyways.
    I'm someone who can force my way upfront if I need to, so I do both.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i was just messin bro ;-)
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    What 3 forumers would you want in a mosh pit with you? - George, Will and Jay would be funny
    August 6 during Hatebreed...... :P
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    :( Have fun for me...
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    We will think of you while we get knocked around haha. >:D<
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i wantz video of jay in da hatebreed pitz!!!
    We will think of you while we get knocked around haha. >:D<
    >:D< And I'll think of you guys while I'm at The Big 4.....maybe. It's going to be a long day that day.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Where was the last place you were at besides home? The lake today! :3
    Who is one the one person you love more than anyone else? I love too many people equally. But I'll just say Arlo.
    What are you wearing right now? Clothes?
    Which 2 other forumers would you pick to participate in a threesome with you? Judy and Shane seem like a good time. :-))
    What was the last thing you purchased? Sun screen!
    What 3 forumers would you want in a mosh pit with you? Idk. I fear they'd give me a black eye or something.
    Who is the last forumer you talked to on facebook? Idk.
    Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? Ear sex!
    What are you doing tonight? Gonna get drunk and watch KUA with one of my besties.
    When/why? was the last time you cried? A few months ago over relationship bullcrap.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Where was the last place you were at besides home? The mall.
    Who is one the one person you love more than anyone else? My boyfriend. :3
    What are you wearing right now? PJs.
    Which 2 other forumers would you pick to participate in a threesome with you? Oh god, haha. So many to pick from..
    What was the last thing you purchased? Uhm...a purse.
    What 3 forumers would you want in a mosh pit with you? The three smallest people here.
    Who is the last forumer you talked to on facebook? Georgeeee.
    Buttsecks? or Pussy secks? Both at the same time.
    What are you doing tonight? Sleeping, haha.
    When/why? was the last time you cried? Three weeks ago because I failed my driver's test the first time.
    imageimage
    When/why? was the last time you cried? Three weeks ago because I failed my driver's test the first time.
    Aww :(

But you passed nao >:D<
    Aww :(

But you passed nao >:D<
    >:D< Yes I did!!
    imageimage

• When/why? was the last time you cried? Three weeks ago because I failed my driver's test the first time.
    Don't feel bad, I failed my first one too. I didn't know what a 3-point turn was and when he asked me to do one, I was like "what the fuck is that," and he failed me.
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

Don't feel bad, I failed my first one too. I didn't know what a 3-point turn was and when he asked me to do one, I was like "what the fuck is that," and he failed me.
    I didn't need to do a 3-point turn, isn't it just a different way of saying parallel park? I failed my second time too, haha. Third time was a charm though!

imageimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375

I didn't need to do a 3-point turn, isn't it just a different way of saying parallel park? I failed my second time too, haha. Third time was a charm though!

no a 3 point turn is when u do a u-turn but it isn't just one fluid turn. You swerve to right, then turn left, then back up, and then turn some more and continue on your way. You do it when you don't have enough room to do a regular U-turn

• no a 3 point turn is when u do a u-turn but it isn't just one fluid turn. You swerve to right, then turn left, then back up, and then turn some more and continue on your way. You do it when you don't have enough room to do a regular U-turn
    Yes. Something of that sort.

Diagram:

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    edited May 2011

no a 3 point turn is when u do a u-turn but it isn't just one fluid turn. You swerve to right, then turn left, then back up, and then turn some more and continue on your way. You do it when you don't have enough room to do a regular U-turn
    Yes. Something of that sort.

Diagram:

That's not it, but closer. Who ever made a 3pt turn like that likely crashed into another car.

Just watch first 40 seconds. This is a 3 point turn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAYk3CgyvDI