Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Most fun thing you've ever done while high/drunk? Idk....going on adventures that are boring without it I guess. none in particular.
    Have you ever gotten your ass beat? Nope.
    How many fights have you been in? 0. Came close once.
    Which fast food place has the best fries? Applebees
    Same as above, but best burger? Weber Grill (Not really fast food, but yeah)
    Have you ever stage dived? No.
    How many professional sporting events have you been to? I don't know, like 5 max
    Do you like bowling? On occasion
    Are you a boppin' bitch? Kill people. Burn shit. Fuck school.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited May 2011
    What was your favorite sexual experience? To avoid typing to much......It involved my wife and her hot friend letting me join in with them. =P~
    Most fun thing you've ever done while high/drunk? Most of my fun times are when drunk
    Have you ever gotten your ass beat? Be honest. No, but there was one fight that I guess I probably lost.
    How many fights have you been in? Idk I would guess about 10 or 12
    Which fast food place has the best fries? Mickey's Gyros
    Same as above, but best burger? Champps
    Have you ever stage dived? No
    How many professional sporting events have you been to? Hundreds
    Do you like bowling? It's fun every once in awhile
    Are you a boppin' bitch? [-X
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What was your favorite sexual experience? To avoid typing to much......It involved my wife and her hot friend letting me join in with them. =P~
    you sucked off her male friend? :-??
    you sucked off her male friend? :-??
    [-X
    if you like sucking penises, that's cool with me, you have my full support >:D<
    You're probably just jealous that it wasn't yours [-(
    I'm not gay, but I support the gays! you go girl :-bd
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    What was your favorite sexual experience? getting woke up by bj...and then right after sexi time in the shower before i went to a michigan game...was an epic day

Most fun thing you've ever done while high/drunk? everything is fun when your drunk and high

Have you ever gotten your ass beat? Be honest....iv been jumped a few times but fought it off all but one time when i got my ass kicked...i got a concussion and don't even remember it but i guess they slammed my head against a car hood and shit

How many fights have you been in? LOL if i were to have to guess i would have to say somewhere between 100 and 250...i have no idea tho

Which fast food place has the best fries? checkers

Same as above, but best burger? A&W

Have you ever stage dived? No

How many professional sporting events have you been to? way to many to count

Do you like bowling? its fun but i usually end up letting someone bowl for me and ordering drinks

Are you a boppin' bitch? [-O<
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What was your favorite sexual experience? I fucked my gf at the time in one of my college classes on the professors desk. The risk of getting caught was probably a huge part in it being a very memorable fuck.

Most fun thing you've ever done while high/drunk? I smoked out with three friends under the stars on this cliff.... and after a while the munchies started kicking in. So we went into town but McD's was closing and wouldnt sell us anything. But they gave us a C-sized bag of frys and we went over to Jack and the box accross the street. Bought drinks and then dumped the pile of fries out on the table and started grubbing out. After about 10 minutes of complete silence, my friend looks up and says about the brass bars all over the place "I wonder how often they polish these gold bars". All 4 of us were on the floor laughing so hard we were crying for 10 miniutes. Might sound dumb, but was the greatest night on weed ever.

Have you ever gotten your ass beat? Many times. the real question is how many times have I won? Answer probably once when the dude didnt show up.

How many fights have you been in? Idk. 6ish

Which fast food place has the best fries? McD's

Same as above, but best burger? In and Out.

Have you ever stage dived? Multiple times.

How many professional sporting events have you been to? Hundreds

Do you like bowling? it's okay occasionally. Went for the first time in a at least a year last weekend.

Are you a boppin' bitch? no, I am male. B-)
    I'm gay, and I support the gays! :-bd
    Whatever floats your boat, George.

I'm proud CF :) ...way to go!!! dont let anyone hold you down, be who you are with no regreats!!! GAY PRIDE \m/

I'm proud CF :) ...way to go!!! dont let anyone hold you down, be who you are with no regreats!!! GAY PRIDE \m/
    Sometimes I think being Gay means you will have a lot less friction in your relationships then being straight. I don't know if this is true, but in my experience girls and guys argue differently. And if it was two dudes in an argument, I suspect the resolution would be much easier to get too.

It's too bad you can't just choose that shit.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    wake, you might be right about gay dudes, i honestly dont know alot of gay guys; but i do know alot of lesbians ad theyre relationships have 10000 times more drama, i swear to god everyone of them are fucking nuts from my experience
    edited May 2011
    wake, you might be right about gay dudes, i honestly dont know alot of gay guys; but i do know alot of lesbians ad theyre relationships have 10000 times more drama, i swear to god everyone of them are fucking nuts from my experience
    I don't know any gay guys either. I was friends with one in college (he was a starter on the WSU cougar football squad), except he was never in a relationship when I knew him....

But yeah, I've know a few lesbians, and they always seem to have some really lame drama going on.

being in a drama free relationship sounds nice.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wake, I just lol'd so hard at your weed story. I know exactly how that shit happens, it's happened to me before, I pictured it in my head and fucking lost it ahahahaha.
    Wake, I just lol'd so hard at your weed story. I know exactly how that shit happens, it's happened to me before, I pictured it in my head and fucking lost it ahahahaha.
    \m/ I am glad someone got that story. I am sure most stoners have experienced nights like that, but they always seem so dumb telling afterwards. If smoking pot was like that night every time, I would have never stopped smoking. :)
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Facefuck L-)
    SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Quit posting this to me [-(
    inb4lists
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    What was your favorite sexual experience? N/A
    Most fun thing you've ever done while high/drunk? Going to the club and walking around 6th St in Austin with a bunch of friends all while drunk off my ass thanks to a little too much vodka. Great night.
    Have you ever gotten your ass beat? Be honest. Nope
    How many fights have you been in? Never been in one, always found that fighting can be pretty easily avoidable. At least in my case.
    Which fast food place has the best fries? Probably Whataburger
    Same as above, but best burger? I don't wanna say McDonalds but........McDonalds :-??
    Have you ever stage dived? Yeah, several times including last night during JFAC
    How many professional sporting events have you been to? Seriously, I lost count many, many years ago. I love going to sporting events and have been to hundreds upon hundreds of them.
    Do you like bowling? Yeah, it can be fun from time to time
    Are you a boppin' bitch? Sorry, I don't speak dropout.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    What was your favorite sexual experience? All last summer was a sexual experience so I'll just say, all summer.
    Most fun thing you've ever done while high/drunk? fucking played wiffle ball in racket sports when i was high, twas great.
    Have you ever gotten your ass beat? Be honest. No.
    How many fights have you been in? none
    Which fast food place has the best fries? McDonalds
    Same as above, but best burger? Wendys
    Have you ever stage dived? No.
    How many professional sporting events have you been to? Under 10
    Do you like bowling? Yeah.
    Are you a boppin' bitch? wtf is that?

How old are you? 17.
    What is your favorite candy bar? Reeses Sticks
    What is your favorite movie genre? Comedy.
    Favorite non metal band? YMCMB
    What is your favorite 1990's band/group? Don't Know.
    What's your favorite color? green
    How tall are you? 6'.
    Best concert you've ever been to? Amon Amarth or Devildriver
    Worst concert you've ever been to? Some Local Show
    Should i put up a nude picture of myself? No.