Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I went on this rant before but they go back and forth on the dumbest of things

Phil: Everything is buy the book
    Phil: FUCK THE BOOK LOOK AT THE SHIT WAY ABOVE YOUR LEVEL

Phil: Oh man Tahiti is a bad, bad thing. I should be dead. That's completely inhumane
    Phil: THEY BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE THEY CAN BRING SKY BACK TO LIFE

If the broke into what has to be a top secret facility where Phil was brought back to life, how the fuck is that okay? The building gets destroyed, yeah but nobody goes after them? Oh is it because the Hydra blowup, because that's bullshit too.

And what about the like five separate projects that somehow just end up being the same thing. Like flower girl is doing this whole project centipede deal and has no idea who Hydra and then fuck it I guess we're part of Hydra now. I know there's a shitload more in there but I binge watched it over a week and forgot most of it. 

Oh yeah I remember talking about the Patton Oswalt thing with the double agent. Fuck that, fuck all of that

It was a show that I really wanted to watch and kept forgetting about, then when I finally got to see it, it wasn't anywhere near what I thought it was capable of being. 

image Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah the Patton Oswalt interregation scene was easily the most cringe worthy part of the show. Idk, I still like it even though its pretty bad
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Eh, I don't really mind that kinda stuff. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    1. would or have you ever returned to the same restaurant where you got food poisoning?

2. if you got a free dab of a strain of your choice and a lawnchair, would you see sunn o)))?

3. which presidential candidate is next to have their big skeletons busted out of the closet?

4. what are the strongest legitimately prescribed meds youve taken?

5. do you like or listen to explosions in the sky?

6. when you hit a stoplight, do you put your car in park or always keep your foot on the brake?

7. would you rather be allowed to have 100% legal immunity to smoking weed in public, or the ability to park in any parking spot/curb anywhere without legal consequence?

8. two goals you have for the next two years?

9. would you rather be high as fuck at a sleep show or drunk (but the good, operating, just amped the fuck up drunk) at a powerviolence/grindcore show?

10. do you skateboard?
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    1. would or have you ever returned to the same restaurant where you got food poisoning? -- probably not

2. if you got a free dab of a strain of your choice and a lawnchair, would you see sunn o)))? -- that should be a deluxe package and yes I absolutely would.

3. which presidential candidate is next to have some of their skeletons busted out of the closet? -- marco rubio hopefully

4. what are the strongest legitimately prescribed meds youve taken? -- vicodin. didnt feel that high or anything, but I couldnt even feel lol.

5. do you like or listen to explosions in the sky? -- love them

6. when you hit a stoplight, do you put your car in park or always keep your foot on the brake? -- foot on the brake almost always

7. would you rather be allowed to have 100% legal immunity to smoking weed anywhere in public, or the ability to park in any parking spot/curb anywhere without any legal consequence? -- parking

8. two goals you have for the next two years? -- get some new gear to start actually recording music again and move to ca

9. would you rather be high as fuck at a sleep show or drunk (but the good, operating, just amped the fuck up drunk) at a powerviolence/grindcore show? -- high @ sleep

10. do you skateboard? -- semi frequently
    I love winning with women
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Nah
    ya
    lol
    my bud
    nah
    who does  that?
    Stupid question, even stupider answer. 
    Travel
    sleep
    i can ollie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    No 
    yes?
    rubio
    none really I've had sleeping gas..
    never listened to them
    foot on brake 100 percent
    parking
    my only goal is to move closer to my long term goal of traveling the country
    High at sleep
    used to 

1. would or have you ever returned to the same restaurant where you got food poisoning? nah

2. if you got a free dab of a strain of your choice and a lawnchair, would you see sunn o)))? sure

3. which presidential candidate is next to have their big skeletons busted out of the closet? odd

4. what are the strongest legitimately prescribed meds youve taken? oxy

5. do you like or listen to explosions in the sky? yea

6. when you hit a stoplight, do you put your car in park or always keep your foot on the brake?foot on brake

7. would you rather be allowed to have 100% legal immunity to smoking weed in public, or the ability to park in any parking spot/curb anywhere without legal consequence? parking lol

8. two goals you have for the next two years? intern at Atomic Garden studios, write dank riffs

9. would you rather be high as fuck at a sleep show or drunk (but the good, operating, just amped the fuck up drunk) at a powerviolence/grindcore show? sleep

10. do you skateboard? nah
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    1. would or have you ever returned to the same restaurant where you got food poisoning? - yea

2. if you got a free dab of a strain of your choice and a lawnchair, would you see sunn o)))? - Id see them without the dab and lawnchair

3. which presidential candidate is next to have their big skeletons busted out of the closet? - all of them. Fuck politicians

4. what are the strongest legitimately prescribed meds youve taken? - none

5. do you like or listen to explosions in the sky? - yes

6. when you hit a stoplight, do you put your car in park or always keep your foot on the brake? - always foot on brake

7. would you rather be allowed to have 100% legal immunity to smoking weed in public, or the ability to park in any parking spot/curb anywhere without legal consequence? - park anywhere

8. two goals you have for the next two years? - graduate, kill myself

9. would you rather be high as fuck at a sleep show or drunk (but the good, operating, just amped the fuck up drunk) at a powerviolence/grindcore show? - drunk at a Sleep show

10. do you skateboard? - no
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers

1. would or have you ever returned to the same restaurant where you got food poisoning? Surprisingly enough, my fat ass has never had food poisoning. Probably would tho. 

2. if you got a free dab of a strain of your choice and a lawnchair, would you see sunn o)))? Don't know who that is but Slap likes them and he knows everything, so sure. 

3. which presidential candidate is next to have their big skeletons busted out of the closet? Tell me a story (will ya, will ya!)

4. what are the strongest legitimately prescribed meds youve taken? idk

5. do you like or listen to explosions in the sky? Who/What? 

6. when you hit a stoplight, do you put your car in park or always keep your foot on the brake? Foot on the brake, yo

7. would you rather be allowed to have 100% legal immunity to smoking weed in public, or the ability to park in any parking spot/curb anywhere without legal consequence? Parking. Makes concerts in the city less hellish. I'm usually chilling at a friends house watching something stupid or listening to Pink Floyd when I smoke anyway

8. two goals you have for the next two years? Record a legitimate, decently produced demo with my band to start sending out to people and finally try to pursue voice acting. 

9. would you rather be high as fuck at a sleep show or drunk (but the good, operating, just amped the fuck up drunk) at a powerviolence/grindcore show? High at Sleep would be amazing. 

10. do you skateboard? Tried. Failed. Made for some decent Youtube. 

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    1. would or have you ever returned to the same restaurant where you got food poisoning? Fuck no

2. if you got a free dab of a strain of your choice and a lawnchair, would you see sunn o)))? I saw Sunn sober, so...duh

3. which presidential candidate is next to have their big skeletons busted out of the closet? 0

4. what are the strongest legitimately prescribed meds youve taken? Seroquel

5. do you like or listen to explosions in the sky? Been a while, but yuh

6. when you hit a stoplight, do you put your car in park or always keep your foot on the brake? foot on brake

7. would you rather be allowed to have 100% legal immunity to smoking weed in public, or the ability to park in any parking spot/curb anywhere without legal consequence? Weed

8. two goals you have for the next two years? Move away and not kmfs

9. would you rather be high as fuck at a sleep show or drunk (but the good, operating, just amped the fuck up drunk) at a powerviolence/grindcore show? I'd rather not be a hipster

10. do you skateboard? Not since most of you were born
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Ultimate 3 band Halloween show?

In a perfect world, who would you hire to play at your wedding?

Hottest Kardashian/Jenner?

Place you most want to visit and why?

Current favorite song?

Favorite meal? (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)

Favorite milf?

Favorite female vocalist?

Favorite beer?

Was it just me or was George a little obsessed with buttholes?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    BDM/Municipal Waste/Pig Destroyer

Devourment

One of the younger ones. I dont know which one is which.

Oregon cuz weed/wax/glass

Current favorite song?
    The Bug - Pig Destroyer

Breakfast at night

Favorite milf?
    My English teacher from sophomore year of high school

Whoever has the biggest titties

Favorite beer?
    Weed

Buttholes are pretty cool
    Ultimate 3 band Halloween show? Dispirit, Loss, Aldebaran.

In a perfect world, who would you hire to play at your wedding? Lil B

Hottest Kardashian/Jenner? the jenner twins, idk which one they're both hot

Place you most want to visit and why? Norway because kvlt forest

Current favorite song? Augury by Drunk Dad

Favorite meal? (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) Chilaquiles

Favorite milf? darla crane

Favorite female vocalist? Alexandra Morte (ex-Whirr, Night School)

Favorite beer? lol

Was it just me or was George a little obsessed with buttholes?  a little
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Ultimate 3 band Halloween show? - Portal, Anaal Nathrakh, Mayhem

In a perfect world, who would you hire to play at your wedding? - Devin Townsend

Hottest Kardashian/Jenner? - none of them are hot

Place you most want to visit and why? - Japan, cuz Japan. Or Norway, cuz kvlt

Current favorite song? - probably Falling Snow by Agalloch

Favorite meal? (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) - all

Favorite milf? - none

Favorite female vocalist? - Anneke Van Gersbergen or Anna Murphy

Favorite beer? - Left Hand Milk Stout

Was it just me or was George a little obsessed with buttholes? - yes, he was. But all of y'all are wrongfully obsessed with butts
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    First question - if apc, this Halloween. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited July 2015

- White Zombie, Gwar, Ghoul

- Chromeo

- Kendall but i'd Kim's ass >

- Portland (Beer scene, outdoors) or Costa Rica (beach, sloths)

Current favorite song?

- Star Hustler by Lazerhawk

- Breakfast

Favorite milf?

- Jennifer Aniston

- ehh idk. Lori from Acid King prob

Favorite beer?

- Left Hand Milk Stout

- George is a faggot
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    SATAN said:
    Ultimate 3 band Halloween show? tool Pantera sunn 0)))

In a perfect world, who would you hire to play at your wedding? Tom waits duhhhh

Hottest Kardashian/Jenner? Idk they're all hot.. I'd say Kim pre alien make over mode

Place you most want to visit and why? Amsterdam cuz obvious.. Alaska prob second

Current favorite song? People who died - Jim carrol band

Favorite meal? (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) depends 

Favorite milf? Diane Lane 

Favorite female vocalist? Joni Mitchell

Favorite beer? Idk anymore I don't really drink beer.. That Kentucky bourbon ale probs

Was it just me or was George a little obsessed with buttholes? Yes he was but buttholes are awesome so it's understandable 

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers

Ultimate 3 band Halloween show? Black Sabbath/Tool/Slayer

In a perfect world, who would you hire to play at your wedding? Scott Ian & Phil Anselmo. Doesn't matter what they're playing. Anthrax, S.O.D., Superjoint, Down, Pantera it would just be amazing.

Hottest Kardashian/Jenner? Kourtney I guess. Kendell pisses me off and Kim and Khloe have stupid lookin faces. 

Place you most want to visit and why? Vegas because I turned 21 not too long ago and pretty much cuz its fuckin Sin City man. 

Current favorite song? Just Like Heaven by The Cure

Favorite meal? (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) Dinner

Favorite milf? Carrie Underwood

Favorite female vocalist? Jon Davis

Favorite beer? prob 2

Was it just me or was George a little obsessed with buttholes? Don't know him