Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    well I guess I like Guinness better, but I can only drink like 3 of them and It fills me up and shit. Thats why I prefer ML, because I can drink 20 of them in a night. Plus I do like the taste. FU Nola u just said "beer" [-(
    good man \m/

I like quality over quantity.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    WAT? im far from a hipster, i drank it in canada when i went to montreal and it just stuck.....

and fuck cigs never smoked one in my life...
    WAT? im far from a hipster, i drank it in canada when i went to montreal and it just stuck.....

Im just fucking around :-)) Fer-reals though.... labatt blue is a total hipster drink.
    i dont even know what a hipster is lol
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep

Im just fucking around :-)) Fer-reals though.... labatt blue is a total hipster drink.
    I only drink water that comes from Aquifers, because it is underground.
    edited May 2011
    i dont even know what a hipster is lol
    urbandictionary is your friend. C&P for you:

hipster

Referring to young people of around 18-30 years of age, who drink cheap beer (most often Pabst Blue Ribbon, on occasion Budwiser), smoke Parliaments, Lucky Strikes or hard to obtain foreign cigarettes (such as Gauloises) and take recreational drugs, coke being the most popular. Use a great deal of sarcasm, claim to be ironic. Are usually less than 5% body fat, drink copious amounts of coffee and eat children's cereal. Listen to Indie Rock, rely heavily on Pitchfork Media to tell them what's cool. Don't dance at concerts. Wear a mixture of thrifted clothing and items bought at American Apparel (commonly Tri-blend v-necks) and Urban Outfitters. Extremely tight jeans worn by both sexes, pairing these with either a band or b-movie t shirt and a plaid shirt/v-neck and a cardigan along with Nike hi-tops/Vans/Keds.

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

I thought it was just a canadian drink eh?
    yup definitely not a hipster lol. i fucking CANT STAND indie music
    yup definitely not a hipster lol. i fucking CANT STAND indie music
    but look that that pic! that could totally be youz :-))

you're right though.... indie music love is kinda a prerec.
    sounds like people form Northhampton Mass.......
    I'm a hipster
    haha. no you arent. :-))
    sounds like people form Northhampton Mass.......
    fer reals... probably their breading ground. Typically hipsters have some sort of nest egg and rarely work or have any real sense of reality.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hipsters gonna hipst.

But some Indie Rock is really good.
    I'm a hipster
    With the exception of the drugs and cloths, that sounds just like me. I fucking love indie rock by the way, but it depends on the band, I am currently liking Arcade Fire, and Foster The People. My favorite indie group is easily The Black And White Years though.
    I'm a hipster
    With the exception of the drugs and cloths, that sounds just like me. I fucking love indie rock by the way, but it depends on the band, I am currently liking Arcade Fire, and Foster The People. My favorite indie group is easily The Black And White Years though.
    your sense of humor totally excludes you though. Being from Seattle and San Fran, I know hipsters..... Youz has to change about a billion things if youz wants to be one. B-)
    I'm a hipster
    your sense of humor totally excludes you though. Being from Seattle and San Fran, I know hipsters..... Youz has to change about a billion things if youz wants to be one. B-)
    I'm more a hippie really, because hipsters seem to have a reputation of bragging about obscure bands and panning well known ones, which I don't do, or at least I don't try to do that.

I'm more a hippie really, because hipsters seem to have a reputation of bragging about obscure bands and panning well known ones, which I don't do, or at least I don't try to do that.
    yes. Bragging in a nonchalant way. Like their bragging wasnt premeditated.

I probably wouldnt fight a hippie label for you. But I'd have to know you better to completely sign off on that.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Your favorite deceased rockstar? -- Layne Staley

2. All-time greatest concert that you attended? -- Fear Factory. The support sucked (aside from Divine Heresy, who I got to scream into the mic for) but FF played flawlessly and I was front row.

3. First thing you'd buy after winning the Lotto? -- EVH guitar amp

4. One celebrity you'd like to get freaky with? -- Alison Haislip, Katy Perry, or Married With Children-era Christina Applegate

5. Favorite time of the day? --Don't have a specific time.

6. Favorite drink? -- Mello Yello, Ocean Water, and coffee. I love all three equally.

7. Favorite clothes store? -- Concerts

8. Favorite comedian? -- Brian Regan

9. What instruments can you play? -- Guitar

10. hey... you guys wannna get hiiiiigh? -- Totals, bro
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What is a band you want to see before you die? Michale Graves and Danzig

What is your least favorite metal subgenre? Probably folk metal.

What is your favorite type of food? Chinese, AMURKAN

What country are your ancestors from? Don't care.

Are you a sportsman? Hahaha

Are you coming to Detroit Mayhem this year? No, unless someone wants to pick me up

What did you want to be when you were a little kid? Stunt man

What was your favorite childhood TV show? Animaniacs, also all 90's Nick shows

Industrial metal, yes or no? Yes

Was this list of questions a fail? Not at all
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG