Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What happened with the ex?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker

Two musicians you would want on your side in a bar fight against the drunk ghost of Zzyz (hits land both ways, brah.)? Tim from aild and the singer of atreyu.
    When was the last time Catz payed for anal pleasure? Last night/early this morning
    Ideal temperature? 68
    Have you ever been extensively questioned by police? Yes
    Worst concert injury you've witnessed? Broken neck. Ozzfest during bleeding through
    When will Sicker Than Most win a Grammy? Next year
    The best pizza place you know of so that I can visit it if I'm ever in your city? Not in my city but there's this place called eriks I think in Breckenridge.
    Have you ever been stung by a wasp? I went to stomp one out walking back into school in 8th grade. Turns out it went up my pant leg when I missed. 8stings later I got the best of that sonofabitch
    What's the best club show lineup you can think of? That I've seen? Heavy hitters of hardcore in 05. Hatebreed, sick of it all, full blown chaos, terror
    Most annoying "meme" (in other words, the worst one people don't know how to use)? Most of them
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    TrifeLyfe said:

What happened with the ex?

no idea. she had a baby with the next guy she got with and they had a tiff and she disappeared. i didn't care enough to follow up
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2013
    Two musicians you would want on your side in a bar fight against the drunk ghost of Zzyz? What is this I don't even

When was the last time Catz payed for anal pleasure? Thanks for the mental picture t(-_-)t

Ideal temperature? Like 73

Have you ever been extensively questioned by police? Yeah, my sister's ex had missed court and fucking 3 cops came into our house and questioned us a bunch. I got ID'd in my own room, it was so strange. (oh and btw before you anti-authority people chime in my sister opened the door for them)

Worst concert injury you've witnessed? Dude got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT by a hardcore dancer during Despised Icon. He couldn't talk and was spitting up blood.

When will Sicker Than Most win a Grammy? Hell no

The best pizza place you know of so that I can visit it if I'm ever in your city? Zini's in Dallas

Have you ever been stung by a wasp? Yep, at the driving range while I was reaching in a bush after one of the golf balls bounced in it. I didn't realize what happened at first and got stung again after reaching back in for it.

What's the best club show lineup you can think of? Anything with August Burns Red, always a fun time with them.

Most annoying "meme" (in other words, the worst one people don't know how to use)? The "fuck yeah" one has been horribly abused. Saw a dude in one of my friend's pictures wearing a shirt with the character on it but instead of "fuck yeah" it read "like a motherfucking boss" #-o
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I'm bored, so new questions

Last time you listened to the radio?
    What band have you seen the most live?
    Favorite soup?
    Ever been to a house/basement show?
    Last time you did community service?
    If you could go on vacation with 5 forumers, who'd you pick?
    Favorite restaurant in town?
    Planning on attending any touring summer festivals (Mayhem, Warped, SS)?
    Ever broken a bone?
    Last job you had and how long you had/have kept it?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Last time you listened to the radio? If XM/Sirius radio counts, then like 2 days ago
    What band have you seen the most live? Mushroomhead, 6 times
    Favorite soup? Broccoli & Cheese
    Ever been to a house/basement show? Kind of, saw a band play in the basement of a pizza place, but it was part of a 4 day music fest.
    Last time you did community service? Bout a year and a half
    If you could go on vacation with 5 forumers, who'd you pick? Hmmm, Kyle, Marc, Leah, Slap, and Jay.
    Favorite restaurant in town? Not a restaurant but there's a coffee place called Jupiter House that makes the best fucking coffee I've ever had.
    Planning on attending any touring summer festivals? Mayhem and Warped for sure.
    Ever broken a bone? Nope
    Last job you had and how long you had/have kept it? I worked at the same waterpark for 6 summers in a row.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Last time you listened to the radio? Earlier today when I drove to the store.

What band have you seen the most live? Rob Zombie.

Favorite soup? Chicken noodle.

Ever been to a house/basement show? No.

Last time you did community service? In high school.

If you could go on vacation with 5 forumers, who'd you pick? Jay, Brad, Dayna, Brando, Lea

Favorite restaurant in town? Vinsetta Garage.

Planning on attending any touring summer festivals (Mayhem, Warped, SS)? Mayhem and planning on going to at least one day of Orion.

Ever broken a bone? No.

Last job you had and how long you had/have kept it? My current job as a fencing instructor and this is my third year.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Last time you listened to the radio? Whenever I forget my cord for my car...probably yesterday.
    What band have you seen the most live? I think it's a tie between Skeletonwitch, Avenged Sevenfold, Rob Zombie and another band.
    Favorite soup?
    Ever been to a house/basement show? Nah but I saw Goatwhore upstairs at this record store with space that was as big as my room.
    Last time you did community service? Never on paper.
    If you could go on vacation with 5 forumers, who'd you pick? I probably don't know five of you well enough to go on vacation with and not be awkward.
    Favorite restaurant in town? Spaghetti Warehouse
    Planning on attending any touring summer festivals (Mayhem, Warped, SS)? Maybe Mayhem and SS. I've got a lot of money tied into destination festivals this year lol
    Ever broken a bone? My elbow got some kind of weird fucked up when I was younger and I don't remember how the doctor described it...but I wore a cast lol
    Last job you had and how long you had/have kept it? I've been at Menards about a year, I just changed jobs there though, now I'm in sales...A gay home depot for those not in the midwest
    image Photobucket
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Last time you listened to the radio? in my car today
    What band have you seen the most live? amon amarth, winds of plague and goatwhore all tied at 4
    Favorite soup? grilled chicken and sausage gumbo
    Ever been to a house/basement show? no
    Last time you did community service? never
    If you could go on vacation with 5 forumers, who'd you pick? any mix of the females i guess
    Planning on attending any touring summer festivals (Mayhem, Warped, SS)? no
    Ever broken a bone? lots
    Last job you had and how long you had/have kept it? Material handler at Coty Cosmetic Manufacturing since 9/11 last year
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Last time you listened to the radio? Prolly a couple weeks ago. I listened to Liquid Metal.
    What band have you seen the most live? The Black Dahlia Murder
    Favorite soup? Chicken Noodle
    Ever been to a house/basement show? No. i really wanna see one though
    Last time you did community service? Like a year ago
    If you could go on vacation with 5 forumers, who'd you pick? Definitely the Detroit crew and whoever else wanted to I guess lol
    Favorite restaurant in town? The Oven
    Planning on attending any touring summer festivals (Mayhem, Warped, SS)? Yes on Mayhem and Warped and maybe on Summer Slaughter
    Ever broken a bone? Yeah my nose
    Last job you had and how long you had/have kept it? Working at a marina and I will be going into my second summer there
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    edited April 2013
    Last time you listened to the radio? - if it counts, Britt's last broadcast
    What band have you seen the most live? - probably Hatebreed actually... I'll have to figure this out... EDIT: Hatebreed, Slayer, and Slipknot all 3 times
    Favorite soup? - clam chowder
    Ever been to a house/basement show? - no
    Last time you did community service?- like a year ago
    If you could go on vacation with 5 forumers, who'd you pick? - idk... Brian, Jag, Satan, Slap, Noga, Ape (6- who cares) Could be fun?
    Favorite restaurant in town? - Kuma's Corner
    Planning on attending any touring summer festivals (Mayhem, Warped, SS)?- Mayhem Fest
    Ever broken a bone? - yes, my arm
    Last job you had and how long you had/have kept it? - Liquor Warehouse worker. I had it all summer.
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Last time you listened to the radio? Today
    What band have you seen the most live? I have no clue. It's quite possibly Behemoth with 5
    Favorite soup?
    Ever been to a house/basement show? Yes
    Last time you did community service? Never had to but the haunted house counts cuz volunteer. So a few years ago
    If you could go on vacation with 5 forumers, who'd you pick? Disty, Cheeze, Jaycup, Arlo, Razor. Each get to pick a guest
    Favorite restaurant in town? Hunan's Chinese
    Planning on attending any touring summer festivals (Mayhem, Warped, SS)? Mayhem
    Ever broken a bone? No
    Last job you had and how long you had/have kept it? Suckin dat D since foreva nigga. Making dirty paper :>
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Last time you listened to the radio? -- Britt's radio show last Tuesday
    What band have you seen the most live? -- Whitechapel :-L
    Favorite soup? -- Chicken Noodle
    Ever been to a house/basement show? -- Yes, local band house show summer 09.
    Last time you did community service? -- High school probably
    If you could go on vacation with 5 forumers, who'd you pick? -- Whichever five don't tell shitty jokes continuously lol
    Favorite restaurant in town? -- Shangri-La. It closed last year :( Of the open ones, Rustler's Rooste is great.
    Planning on attending any touring summer festivals (Mayhem, Warped, SS)? -- All but SS since it's not coming here for the first time ever.
    Ever broken a bone? -- No
    Last job you had and how long you had/have kept it? -- Been at Target since June 2011
    I love winning with women
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Last time you listened to the radio? Last time I was in my dad's car, so like a month ago.
    What band have you seen the most live? Mastodon, at 5 times. It'll be 6 if I go to Mayhem
    Favorite soup? Despite not liking tomatoes, I really like tomato soup. Especially with some grilled cheese
    Ever been to a house/basement show? Yeah, my friend's quaint prog rock band did a set in their backyard.
    Last time you did community service? High school, so like a year ago.
    If you could go on vacation with 5 forumers, who'd you pick? Alex, MC, Noga, Kyle and Brian. I'd have Arlo too but I don't want too many Texans.
    Favorite restaurant in town? In San Jose, probably go to La Vic's most often, but there's a place called Hoagie's that was awesome, so I should go there more. Back home, La Pizza
    Planning on attending any touring summer festivals (Mayhem, Warped, SS)? Mayhem is a possibility. SS less so, and I'm not going to Warped.
    Ever broken a bone? When I was like 4 I broke my arm by falling in some grass awkwardly. Swag.
    Last job you had and how long you had/have kept it? The only job I've had was working at Ace last summer, and that was like two months.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Last time you listened to the radio?
    - I cant even remember. At least 2 years.
    What band have you seen the most live?
    - Slayer and Speedwolf tied at 6 times
    Favorite soup?
    - Baked Potato or Broccoli And Cheddar
    Ever been to a house/basement show?
    - Once. Bunch of local bands were playing at "The House Of Thrash" We get there, its some dudes house. Show was cool doe.
    Last time you did community service?
    - Like 10 years ago
    If you could go on vacation with 5 forumers, who'd you pick?
    - Depends what kind of vacation it is. If its like a theme park vacation, Ape definitely has to be there. But if its like a get drunk at some random bar by the beach vacation, Jag and Satan come to mind. If its like a tropical vacation, I'd want someone who looks good in a bikini. So prolly Distance or Arlo.
    - Watercourse Foods
    Planning on attending any touring summer festivals (Mayhem, Warped, SS)?
    - All 3 most likely.
    Ever broken a bone?
    - Nah just fractures
    Last job you had and how long you had/have kept it?
    - Coffe shop and I've been there for year now
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Last time you listened to the radio? Last night
    What band have you seen the most live? Shinedown
    Favorite soup? Bacon, cheddar, and potato
    Ever been to a house/basement show? Yes, a few. They're crazy.
    Last time you did community service? Senior year of high school.
    If you could go on vacation with 5 forumers, who'd you pick? Whoever wants to disappear to Finland.
    Favorite restaurant in town? Um...we don't really have restaurants in my hometown.
    Planning on attending any touring summer festivals (Mayhem, Warped, SS)? Mayhem
    Ever broken a bone? Right pinky finger
    Last job you had and how long you had/have kept it? Campus tele-marker. 6 weeks.

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2013
    Last time you listened to the radio? Idk.
    What band have you seen the most live? Power Trip or Modern Pain
    Favorite soup? I'll say broccoli and cheese right now, but it will change.
    Ever been to a house/basement show? Unfortunately not.
    Last time you did community service? About a year ago. Needed those NHS hours mayne.
    If you could go on vacation with 5 forumers, who'd you pick? Arlo, Slap, Noga, ProdigalSon, and Jay/Lea (they're a package deal).
    Favorite restaurant in town? Layne's Chicken.
    Planning on attending any touring summer festivals (Mayhem, Warped, SS)? Warped possibly.
    Ever broken a bone? My pinky toe
    Last job you had and how long you had/have kept it? Office Max from June-August of 2012. I was going to come back over Christmas break, but it was closing down at the end of the month...
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Last time you listened to the radio? i was on it on tuesday
    What band have you seen the most live? idk probably Rammstein/adtr
    Favorite soup? cream of chicken orzo
    Ever been to a house/basement show? no
    Last time you did community service? i dont
    If you could go on vacation with 5 forumers, who'd you pick? only britt
    Favorite restaurant in town? koto
    Planning on attending any touring summer festivals (Mayhem, Warped, SS)? yes
    Ever broken a bone? no
    Last job you had and how long you had/have kept it? spencers, almost a year
    imageimage