Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Who is a forumer you used to not get along with, but now like? I guess Nola, Ape, and Primus.
    What's one phyisical feature you want to change about yourself? I'd make myself shorter.
    Who's a band/artist you like that noone would expect? The Calling.
    Whats the first heavy music concert you went to? Atreyu
    When's your birthday? August 17, 1988
    Are you taking and daily medications? What, and what for? Benadryl, allergies.
    Who's one band member you want to meet? I'd love to meet the guys of Norther.
    What year did you graduate highschool, or what year are you going to? 2007.
    Are you right or left handed? Right handed, but when I draw with charcoal, I use both hands.
    Which forumer makes you lawl the most? :-?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Who is a forumer you used to not get along with, but now like? I never had issues with anyone.
    What's one phyisical feature you want to change about yourself? It'd be awesome if my boobs were a little bigger. :c
    Who's a band/artist you like that noone would expect? Modest Mouse
    Whats the first heavy music concert you went to? Family Values Tour '06
    When's your birthday? June 17th 1992
    Are you taking and daily medications? What, and what for? Nope.
    Who's one band member you want to meet? If I could meet Anthony Kiedis, I could die a happy woman.
    What year did you graduate highschool, or what year are you going to? 2010.
    Are you right or left handed? Rightie.
    Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Hmmm..a lot of you make me laugh, but Primus's pictures of himself just kill me.
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    7.Who's one band member you want to meet? Hansi from Blind Guardian or David Draimen from Disturbed actually.
    Just go to the Hooters in Orland Park, IL on a Saturday afternoon. That D-bag is in there all the time.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    7.Who's one band member you want to meet? Hansi from Blind Guardian or David Draimen from Disturbed actually.
    Just go to the Hooters in Orland Park, IL on a Saturday afternoon. That D-bag is in there all the time.
    Ha, Idk why i want to meet him. Disturbed was one of those bands that i kind of used as a gateway band into heavier stuff. I have no problem admitting that i like them. I just dont know why i want to meet him exactly if that makes sense.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    edited May 2011
    Who is a forumer you used to not get along with, but now like? Catz, not on here but from Ozzfest.
    What's one phyisical feature you want to change about yourself? I wish my dick was a bit smaller
    Who's a band/artist you like that noone would expect? Michelle Branch
    Whats the first heavy music concert you went to? Iron Maiden
    When's your birthday? January 27th
    Are you taking and daily medications? What, and what for? No
    Who's one band member you want to meet? If Britney counts, then her, other than that, either Maynard or Bruce Dickinson
    What year did you graduate highschool, or what year are you going to? Sometime in the 90's
    Are you right or left handed? Right, but i can masturbate with both hands if needed
    Which forumer makes you lawl the most? BT, Primus
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    1. What's your favorite hobby? getting high
    2. Least liked chore? dishes are yucky
    3. Ever received a DUI? nope
    4. Were you a mistake? no, my sister was the mistake. i was planned
    5. Ever have a near death experience? i almost died twice but dont remember either time
    6. Lamest excuse for calling out of work? going to a metal concert, i thought it was a valid excuse but my co-worker called it childish
    7. What's your job? i work in parts for a heavy equipment dealership
    8. What's in your wallet? last weeks pay cheques, license, birth certificate, vairous cards and rolling papers.
    9. Who does the cleaning in your house? i live by myself.
    10. Last person you had sex with? is it bad that i dont remember her name
    Who is a forumer you used to not get along with, but now like? i dont know
    What's one phyisical feature you want to change about yourself? i wouldnt mind if i was a bit taller, so thaat i could see over people at shows
    Who's a band/artist you like that noone would expect? the trews
    Whats the first heavy music concert you went to? ozzfest 2001
    When's your birthday? April 3, 1986
    Are you taking and daily medications? What, and what for? i self medicate with marijuana daily.
    Who's one band member you want to meet? hevy devy or ozzy
    What year did you graduate highschool, or what year are you going to? 2004 i believe
    Are you right or left handed? LEFTY!!!! LOOKS LIKE IM ALONE HERE :(
    Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Jeff used to be funny in the old forum days
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    "Who is a forumer you used to not get along with, but now like? i dont know "

This guy has no problems with anyone
    "Who is a forumer you used to not get along with, but now like? i dont know "

This guy has no problems with anyone
    if people piss me off, i just ignore them. just like in real life when people i dont like try to talk to me. i just give them simple yes or no answers and never try to further the conversation.

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Good way to handle it.
    Fuck you fucketh, you cocksucker! Canada sucks!
    :( what did we ever do to you's
    we just like to hang out, drink beer and smoke bud. thats the canadian way
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who is a forumer you used to not get along with, but now like? I'd probably say Erik
    What's one physical feature you want to change about yourself? I wish I wasn't so pale if that counts
    Who's a band/artist you like that no one would expect? A Day To Remember
    Whats the first heavy music concert you went to? Van Halen in '08
    When's your birthday? June 22
    Are you taking and daily medications? What, and what for? Yes for my allergies
    Who's one band member you want to meet? Either Adrian Smith or Bruce Dickinson
    What year did you graduate high school, or what year are you going to? 2012
    Are you right or left handed? Right
    Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Razor with her hilarious pictures
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    What's one phyisical feature you want to change about yourself? I'd make myself shorter.
    What's one phyisical feature you want to change about yourself? It'd be awesome if my boobs were a little bigger. :c
    @-)
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    :( what did we ever do to you's
    we just like to hang out, drink beer and smoke bud. thats the canadian way
    fuck canada and fuck you
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Who is a forumer you used to not get along with, but now like? Wine.
    What's one physical feature you want to change about yourself? My weight
    Who's a band/artist you like that no one would expect? N.W.A.
    Whats the first heavy music concert you went to? Megadeth
    When's your birthday? September 9th
    Are you taking and daily medications? What, and what for? Nope
    Who's one band member you want to meet? Buckethead
    What year did you graduate high school, or what year are you going to? Going to in 2012
    Are you right or left handed? Right
    Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Hoods
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Who is a forumer you used to not get along with, but now like? Hoods or Ape... we didnt get along after a couple crappy comments i made. lol
    What's one phyisical feature you want to change about yourself? longer beard
    Who's a band/artist you like that noone would expect? i dunno... some ambient band, or post band, or Sum 41 and Breaking Benjamin or somethin
    Whats the first heavy music concert you went to? Heaven and Hell in 2008
    When's your birthday? January 9
    Are you taking and daily medications? no
    Who's one band member you want to meet? hmmm... prob Mustaine
    What year did you graduate highschool, or what year are you going to? going to 2012
    Are you right or left handed? right
    Which forumer makes you lawl the most? whoever posts in the Failed/Owned thread. lol
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Who is a forumer you used to not get along with, but now like? No idea.
    What's one phyisical feature you want to change about yourself? Nothing.
    Who's a band/artist you like that noone would expect? Conway Twitty... "Hello darlin'... how ya doin'.... it's been a loooong tiiiime...~!"
    Whats the first heavy music concert you went to? Finnish Metal Tour with Arlo. I don't go to shows ever. :-S
    When's your birthday? July 1st, Canada Day!
    Are you taking and daily medications? What, and what for? Yes. Vyvanse and Zoloft for ADD and depression.
    Who's one band member you want to meet? Same as Arlo. Though I would probably stutter and make a complete ass out of myself.
    What year did you graduate highschool, or what year are you going to? 2009.
    Are you right or left handed? Lefty.
    Which forumer makes you lawl the most? Not sure... Nola and Shane are pretty darn funny.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who is a forumer you used to not get along with, but now like? Hoods or Ape... we didnt get along after a couple crappy comments i made. lol
    :>