Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Favorite flavor of ice cream?
    Gobstoppers or jawbreakers?
    Who is the one band you've never seen live that you want to see?
    Do you play an instrument(s)? If so what do you play?
    Cake or cookies?
    Favorite sports team?
    Favorite TV show?
    The worst concert you've ever attended?
    If you could had pick one band for Mayhem 2013 (that's never played) who would you pick?
    Have you ever walked in on someone doing something sexual? (having sex, masturbating etc.)
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Favorite flavor of ice cream? -- Mint chocolate chip cookie dough
    Gobstoppers or jawbreakers? -- Jawbreakers because I'm always too tempted to bite on Gobstoppers.
    Who is the one band you've never seen live that you want to see? -- Tool
    Do you play an instrument(s)? If so what do you play? -- Guitar and piano. But not much anymore.
    Cake or cookies? -- That's way too generic of a question, asshole!
    Favorite sports team? -- Stuff ASU
    Favorite TV show? -- Metalocalypse
    The worst concert you've ever attended? -- Never really been to a truly bad concert. I've sustained countless moderate injuries to make some seem worse in that sense, but nothing big comes to mind regardless. But just watch as I remember something as soon as I post this.
    If you could had pick one band for Mayhem 2013 (that's never played) who would you pick? -- Tool because even though it would never happen, it would mean I'd get to meet and hang with at least one or two of them and that would be incredible.
    Have you ever walked in on someone doing something sexual? (having sex, masturbating etc.) -- Surprisingly no.
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Favorite flavor of ice cream? - Strawberry
    Gobstoppers or jawbreakers? - Jawbreakers
    Who is the one band you've never seen live that you want to see? - Metallica
    Do you play an instrument(s)? If so what do you play? - bass
    Cake or cookies? - cookies
    Favorite sports team? - denver broncos
    Favorite TV show? - that 70s show
    The worst concert you've ever attended? - the first uproar
    If you could had pick one band for Mayhem 2013 (that's never played) who would you pick? - Tool
    Have you ever walked in on someone doing something sexual? (having sex, masturbating etc.) - Nah but my buddy in the air force was home visiting for my bday and fucked this girl on the other couch while I tried to sleep.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla, Pumpkin, Dulce the Leche, and Red Velvet are all god tier
    Gobstoppers or jawbreakers? Neither really
    Who is the one band you've never seen live that you want to see? King Diamond if I have to pick one
    Do you play an instrument(s)? If so what do you play? No, only loser play music
    Cake or cookies? Cake
    Favorite sports team? HA
    Favorite TV show? Regular Show
    The worst concert you've ever attended? Aside from miscellaneous local shows, SOAD. Shitty seats and a shitty setlist.
    If you could had pick one band for Mayhem 2013 (that's never played) who would you pick? The Dillinger Escape Plan
    Have you ever walked in on someone doing something sexual? (having sex, masturbating etc.) No
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla
    Gobstoppers or jawbreakers? Neither
    Who is the one band you've never seen live that you want to see? Pink Floyd
    Do you play an instrument(s)? If so what do you play? Bass
    Cake or cookies? Cookies
    Favorite sports team? Flyers
    Favorite TV show? Dexter
    The worst concert you've ever attended? Design the skyline
    If you could had pick one band for Mayhem 2013 (that's never played) who would you pick? RATM
    Have you ever walked in on someone doing something sexual? (having sex, masturbating etc.) yea a bunch of times
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    edited October 2012
    Favorite flavor of ice cream? - something peanut butter-ish
    Gobstoppers or jawbreakers?- Gobstoppers
    Who is the one band you've never seen live that you want to see? - Vektor, Cormorant, Anaal Nathrakh, and Devin Townsend are pretty much tied.
    Do you play an instrument(s)? If so what do you play? - clarinet, bass clarinet, vocals, guitar
    Cake or cookies? - either
    Favorite sports team? - U.S. Beard Team
    Favorite TV show? - The Walking Dead, and Power Rangers
    The worst concert you've ever attended? - hmm... some of the bands who've played Mayhem Fest
    If you could had pick one band for Mayhem 2013 (that's never played) who would you pick? - Mr. Townsend
    Have you ever walked in on someone doing something sexual? (having sex, masturbating etc.) - Nope. Hopefully never will
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Why do you want doom metal in the sunlight? That just don't work.
    edited October 2012
    I want Agalloch everywhere

but, you make a good point. Will change
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited October 2012
    Sunn O))) should just surprise headline every night after a long day of buttrock with no refunds.

Gates locked.

Nowhere to run.

Ten thousand people.

Ten thousand decibels.
    I love winning with women
    I haven't seen Sunn yet either... :-?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Favorite flavor of ice cream? - Cookies & Cream
    Gobstoppers or jawbreakers? - Gobstoppers
    Who is the one band you've never seen live that you want to see? - Rage Against The Machine
    Do you play an instrument(s)? If so what do you play? - Drums, bass guitar, and a number of percussion instruments
    Cake or cookies? - Cookies
    Favorite sports team? - Atlanta Braves
    Favorite TV show? - It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
    The worst concert you've ever attended? - The "Philswitch Engage" tour
    If you could had pick one band for Mayhem 2013 (that's never played) who would you pick? - Skeletonwitch or Arch Enemy
    Have you ever walked in on someone doing something sexual? (having sex, masturbating etc.) - Yes
    inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Favorite flavor of ice cream? Hersheys Marshmallow Chocolate (even though I can't find it anymore)
    Gobstoppers or jawbreakers? Both
    Who is the one band you've never seen live that you want to see? Tool
    Do you play an instrument(s)? If so what do you play? :(
    Cake or cookies? Depends. Right now it's cookies
    Favorite sports team? Didn't we already do this? WVU/Steelers/Penguins/Bulls
    Favorite TV show? Once Upon A Time/Supernatural/Pretty Little Liars
    The worst concert you've ever attended? HIM simply because I passed out and felt like complete shit the rest of the night
    If you could had pick one band for Mayhem 2013 (that's never played) who would you pick? Meshuggah
    Have you ever walked in on someone doing something sexual? (having sex, masturbating etc.) No. But a few friends have fucked pretty much right next to me before :))
    imageimage
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Favorite flavor of ice cream? Cookie Dough.
    Gobstoppers or jawbreakers? Jawbreakers.
    Who is the one band you've never seen live that you want to see? Eluveitie.
    Do you play an instrument(s)? If so what do you play? I used to play saxophone and started learning guitar.
    Cake or cookies? Cake.
    Favorite sports team? Detroit Lions.
    Favorite TV show? The Big Bang Theory.
    The worst concert you've ever attended? I haven't really gone to any bad concerts that I can remember.
    If you could had pick one band for Mayhem 2013 (that's never played) who would you pick? Powerglove.
    Have you ever walked in on someone doing something sexual? (having sex, masturbating etc.) Unfortunately.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

$5,000 is a lot of damn money. I'm surprised that there aren't more people that would do it.

I feel like we as a group could pull together 5G to get Arlo or George to do this. Then we have videos and pics of them taking it in the asshole and every time they wanted to make an actual point we could be like " =; [-X you had penis in your asshole"
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Favorite flavor of ice cream? - I like putting chocolate syrup on chocolate if I ever have ice cream at home.
    Gobstoppers or jawbreakers? - gobstoppers
    Who is the one band you've never seen live that you want to see? - Novembers Doom
    Do you play an instrument(s)? If so what do you play? - Nope
    Favorite sports team? - Dallas Cowboys
    Favorite TV show? - Dexter
    The worst concert you've ever attended? - Whitechapel/I Declare War/Oceano
    If you could had pick one band for Mayhem 2013 (that's never played) who would you pick? - Not Sure
    Have you ever walked in on someone doing something sexual? (having sex, masturbating etc.) - Nope...but me and my friends used to party in this camper. Like we'd crash on the couch, that table that turns into a bed in ever camper ever, and the floor. Anyway this chick blew my friend thinking we were all sleeping when nobody was. We started talking about football and she freaked out, shit was hilarious.
    image Photobucket
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Favorite flavor of ice cream? - Mint chocolate chip
    Gobstoppers or jawbreakers? - meh
    Who is the one band you've never seen live that you want to see? - Baroness
    Do you play an instrument(s)? If so what do you play? - Saxophone....primarily alto but I've also played tenor and soprano.
    Favorite sports team? - Detroit Red Wings
    Favorite TV show? - Don't really have one.
    The worst concert you've ever attended? - Nickelback/Papa Roach/Hinder/Saving Abel
    If you could pick one band for Mayhem 2013 (that's never played) who would you pick? - Baroness
    Have you ever walked in on someone doing something sexual? (having sex, masturbating etc.) - No
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Favorite flavor of ice cream? - I really love pumpkin flavor in oct.
    Gobstoppers or jawbreakers? - Gobstoppers
    Who is the one band you've never seen live that you want to see? - Bloodbath
    Do you play an instrument(s)? If so what do you play? - Violin, Guitar, Piano.
    Favorite sports team? - Seattle Seahawks
    Favorite TV show? - Dexter
    The worst concert you've ever attended? - Megadeth
    If you could pick one band for Mayhem 2013 (that's never played) who would you pick? - Metallica
    Have you ever walked in on someone doing something sexual? (having sex, masturbating etc.) - No

If you could pick one band for Mayhem 2013 (that's never played) who would you pick? - Baroness

I was totally down for this before Y&G. But after they released that, I don't think they'd be good for Mayhem or vice-versa. To try to please the Mayhem crowd, they'd have to play mostly older material, and they probably don't want to do that. They wanna play their new shit.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I think they'd be fine. With a short set, they'd probably play new songs like Take My Bones Away and March To The Sea, songs that aren't a great departure from what the other two albums did. Just because the new album is more rock than metal doesn't make them any less of a fit. They'd still play Blue Record and Red Album material.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I just feel they'd rather not to do it. Like, I wouldn't complain at all if they were, but for them I feel it'd be kind of a drag.