Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    edited July 2012
    Tallest building you've been on? I'm not really sure...
    Tallest roller coaster you've been on? One of Cedar Point's coasters.
    Sketchiest thing you've seen someone do (in person)? I saw a guy smoke some crack at Iron Maiden.
    What's the hottest weather you've been in? 99
    Have you reached your 100 concerts mark? I think so...if not I'm really close.
    Most disgusting thing you've eaten? Hmm...
    Hey! Where's the cream filling? :>
    Have you had your wisdom teeth taken out? Nope.
    Lawrence, what would you do if you had a million dollars? Cry.
    Would you bungee jump off Hoover Dam Bridge for $100? Yeah!

are fake boobs/butt/body parts a turnoff? Yeah, usually.
    who is your definition of masculinity? My buddy Chris Amos.
    who is your definition of femininity? I...have no idea.
    desk job or work outside? Desk job!
    weirdest thing you've ever put in your mouth? Not sure.
    sports or music? lolsports
    favorite concert partner? My boyfriend, my friend Chris, or Nick.
    favorite shopping website? etsy.com
    what color eyes do you have? Blue
    favorite smell? This one anti-bug spray stuff my mom always gets.
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    are fake boobs/butt/body parts a turnoff? Usually, yes. But if it looks real and is done correctly then w/e
    who is your definition of masculinity? Chris Hemsworth or Joe Manganiello
    who is your definition of femininity? First person that came to mind was Scarlett Johansson
    desk job or work outside? Outside
    weirdest thing you've ever put in your mouth? Idk
    sports or music? Music
    favorite concert partner? I've had so many idk lol
    favorite shopping website? Depends..there's ript appearal, infectious threads, slash and burn, etc
    what color eyes do you have? Hazel but they change colors
    favorite smell? Autumn leaves
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited July 2012
    are fake boobs/butt/body parts a turnoff? -- Pretty much
    who is your definition of masculinity? -- Clint Eastwood
    who is your definition of femininity? -- Perez Hilton
    desk job or work outside? -- Hard to say since I've only worked retail, which is neither. Bur Relapse is primarily desk/work from home stuff, although there is a fair amount of event attendance from what I hear. And tbh, the whole idea of a desk job is nice as long as I'm doing what I love.
    weirdest thing you've ever put in your mouth? -- chalk probably.
    sports or music? -- music
    favorite concert partner? -- Hard to say because I usually go with a mix of my friends who work with me at the station.
    favorite shopping website? -- Indiemerchstore
    what color eyes do you have? -- brown
    favorite smell? -- Tough one. Vanilla icing from Yankee Candle probably.
    I love winning with women
    Hahahhahahaha I seent that video a long while back on some TV show... I think it was Tosh.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    are fake boobs/butt/body parts a turnoff? I prefer natural, but some fake boobs are fine
    who is your definition of masculinity? Harrison Ford :>
    who is your definition of femininity? Probably this gay guy that went to my high school
    desk job or work outside? Inside please. Especially in the summer
    weirdest thing you've ever put in your mouth? Not sure
    sports or music? I love sports but I'll say music.
    favorite concert partner? Probably my friend TC or Max. I don't mind being alone though
    favorite shopping website? No preference. I usually window shop online
    what color eyes do you have? Blue
    favorite smell? freshly baked coconut pie :x
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    are fake boobs/butt/body parts a turnoff? It can be.
    who is your definition of masculinity? Bruce Willis.
    who is your definition of femininity? Scarlett Johansson.
    desk job or work outside? Outside.
    weirdest thing you've ever put in your mouth? Alligator.
    sports or music? FUUUUU. Sports.
    favorite concert partner? I ususally go to shows alone.
    favorite shopping website? Depends on what I'm shopping for, but Amazon usually works.
    what color eyes do you have? Blue.
    favorite smell? Vanilla.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. if you were on the run for a very serious crime would you jump the border to canada or mexico (if you're canadian do you escape to america)?
    2. would you stay there or go to some other country (if so which one)?
    3. favorite concert/show so far this year?
    4. favorite metal site (aside from this one)?
    5. what website(s) do you visit daily?
    6. BBQ or regular home cooked dinner?
    7. your method for shitting in a public bathroom (sitting directly on the seat, putting toilet paper on the seat then sitting, hovering, etc.)?
    8. craziest thing you've ever done?
    9. dumbest thing you've ever done?
    10. how long has your favorite band been your favorite band?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    1. if you were on the run for a very serious crime would you jump the border to canada or mexico (if you're canadian do you escape to america)? canada
    2. would you stay there or go to some other country (if so which one)? probably migrate to a warmer climate
    3. favorite concert/show so far this year? Rammstein
    4. favorite metal site (aside from this one)? n/a
    5. what website(s) do you visit daily? fb, twitter, tumblr, youtube
    6. BBQ or regular home cooked dinner? home cooked
    7. your method for shitting in a public bathroom (sitting directly on the seat, putting toilet paper on the seat then sitting, hovering, etc.)? depends on the condition of the seat in question
    8. craziest thing you've ever done? idk
    9. dumbest thing you've ever done? idk
    10. how long has your favorite band been your favorite band? few years
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. if you were on the run for a very serious crime would you jump the border to canada or mexico (if you're canadian do you escape to america)? Canada, fuck hot weather and I love hockey.

2. would you stay there or go to some other country (if so which one)? stay

3. favorite concert/show so far this year? Roger Waters

4. favorite metal site (aside from this one)? i dont have another one

5. what website(s) do you visit daily? fb, crossing broad, csnphilly, google

6. BBQ or regular home cooked dinner? bbq

7. your method for shitting in a public bathroom (sitting directly on the seat, putting toilet paper on the seat then sitting, hovering, etc.)? putting paper down

8. craziest thing you've ever done? Acid.

9. dumbest thing you've ever done? jumped off my balcony to try to get in my house and broke my fucking ankle.

10. how long has your favorite band been your favorite band? 13 or so years.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. if you were on the run for a very serious crime would you jump the border to canada or mexico (if you're canadian do you escape to america)? Canada
    2. would you stay there or go to some other country (if so which one)? Either there of somehow escape to Europe
    3. favorite concert/show so far this year? Iron Maiden \m/
    4. favorite metal site (aside from this one)? idk
    5. what website(s) do you visit daily? YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, Fb, TexAgs, various other forums
    6. BBQ or regular home cooked dinner? Either.
    7. your method for shitting in a public bathroom (sitting directly on the seat, putting toilet paper on the seat then sitting, hovering, etc.)? depends. I usually put toilet paper on the seat though
    8. craziest thing you've ever done? not sure
    9. dumbest thing you've ever done? not sure
    10. how long has your favorite band been your favorite band? 4 years I believe.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. if you were on the run for a very serious crime would you jump the border to canada or mexico (if you're canadian do you escape to america)? Canada
    2. would you stay there or go to some other country (if so which one)? Stay
    3. favorite concert/show so far this year? Iron Maiden
    4. favorite metal site (aside from this one)? Metalsucks
    5. what website(s) do you visit daily? Facebook, Twitter, MetalUprising, Metalsetlists, MetalSucks
    6. BBQ or regular home cooked dinner? BBQ
    7. your method for shitting in a public bathroom (sitting directly on the seat, putting toilet paper on the seat then sitting, hovering, etc.)? I try not to shit in public bathrooms but if I have to I put toilet paper on the seat
    8. craziest thing you've ever done? Probably jumping out of a dudes window onto a trampoline to avoid getting caught by the cops at a party
    9. dumbest thing you've ever done?^
    10. how long has your favorite band been your favorite band? A couple years
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    2. would you stay there or go to some other country (if so which one)? Try to get to Europe somehow.
    3. favorite concert/show so far this year? Toss up between Machine Head and Lamb of God.
    4. favorite metal site (aside from this one)? Umm....
    5. what website(s) do you visit daily? A couple.
    6. BBQ or regular home cooked dinner? Home cooked.
    7. your method for shitting in a public bathroom (sitting directly on the seat, putting toilet paper on the seat then sitting, hovering, etc.)? Depends on where the bathroom is...
    8. craziest thing you've ever done? Nothing insane is coming to mind.
    9. dumbest thing you've ever done? Almost blew up a barn with fireworks.
    10. how long has your favorite band been your favorite band? Machine Head, since 2004, Norther since 2008.

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    1. if you were on the run for a very serious crime would you jump the border to canada or mexico (if you're canadian do you escape to america)? -- Fuck both of them, but probably Canada because it's less dangerous and not balls hot.
    2. would you stay there or go to some other country (if so which one)? -- SOme other country. Probably the UK or something.
    3. favorite concert/show so far this year? -- Odd Future was pretty sick.
    4. favorite metal site (aside from this one)? -- Lambgoat (I don't post, but I get 90% of my news from them and Fb.)
    5. what website(s) do you visit daily? -- This, Facebook, Lambgoat, ASU, 4chan
    6. BBQ or regular home cooked dinner? -- Porque no los dos?
    7. your method for shitting in a public bathroom (sitting directly on the seat, putting toilet paper on the seat then sitting, hovering, etc.)?Directly because yolo.
    8. craziest thing you've ever done? -- I'd have to think about this for a bit.
    9. dumbest thing you've ever done? -- There's a lot.
    10. how long has your favorite band been your favorite band? -- Since junior/senior year of high school. So about four years, more or less.
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    1. if you were on the run for a very serious crime would you jump the border to canada or mexico (if you're canadian do you escape to america)? Mexico, bc yo habla..

2. would you stay there or go to some other country (if so which one)? Australia

3. favorite concert/show so far this year? Gigantour

4. favorite metal site (aside from this one)? Hmm..

5. what website(s) do you visit daily? Lowes, LMC, bunch of crap for work.

7. your method for shitting in a public bathroom (sitting directly on the seat, putting toilet paper on the seat then sitting, hovering, etc.)? Ass gasket, or toilet paper.

8. craziest thing you've ever done? volunteer to go back to Iraq.

9. dumbest thing you've ever done? stay with this company after all the bs.

10. how long has your favorite band been your favorite band? 2 years
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. if you were on the run for a very serious crime would you jump the border to canada or mexico? Mexico. On my way to Rio.
    2. would you stay there or go to some other country? Rio
    3. favorite concert/show so far this year? Havent been to any.
    4. favorite metal site? Only one I go to.
    5. what website(s) do you visit daily? reddit, google, gmail, yahoo.sports, MetalUprising
    7. your method for shitting in a public bathroom (sitting directly on the seat, putting toilet paper on the seat then sitting, hovering, etc.)? I do all three depending on the situation.
    8. craziest thing you've ever done? Russian Roulette
    9. dumbest thing you've ever done? Lit a mailbox on fire.
    10. how long has your favorite band been your favorite band? 20 years.
    2. would you stay there or go to some other country (if so which one)? Germany preferrably
    3. favorite concert/show so far this year? Rammstein
    4. favorite metal site (aside from this one)? I don't have a favorite metal site, including this one
    5. what website(s) do you visit daily? Here, Failbook, tumblr, mail
    6. BBQ or regular home cooked dinner? Depends on what I'd want more. Right now home cooked
    7. your method for shitting in a public bathroom (sitting directly on the seat, putting toilet paper on the seat then sitting, hovering, etc.)? Put something down on the seat first
    8. craziest thing you've ever done? Graveyard robbing
    9. dumbest thing you've ever done? Everything
    10. how long has your favorite band been your favorite band? My favorite band changes often so I guess a month or so so far
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

8. craziest thing you've ever done? Graveyard robbing

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. if you were on the run for a very serious crime would you jump the border to canada or mexico (if you're canadian do you escape to america)? - canada
    2. would you stay there or go to some other country (if so which one)? - since canada boarders us i wouldn't wanna be that close so i'd most likely go to europe. italy, sweden, or a european country with no extradition
    3. favorite concert/show so far this year? - kittie or god forbid
    4. favorite metal site (aside from this one)? - metalunderground.com
    5. what website(s) do you visit daily? - this one, metalunderground, blabbermouth, bloody-disgusting
    6. BBQ or regular home cooked dinner? - BBQ
    7. your method for shitting in a public bathroom (sitting directly on the seat, putting toilet paper on the seat then sitting, hovering, etc.)? - put toilet paper on the seat unless all the toilets in there are extremely gross then i'd put toilet paper on the seat and hover
    8. craziest thing you've ever done? - not sure, i used to snort painkillers. i also hit 130 mph going down the garden state parkway
    9. dumbest thing you've ever done? - too many to decide from lol
    10. how long has your favorite band been your favorite band? - 11 years
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Picture's a question mark
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

1. if you were on the run for a very serious crime would you jump the border to canada or mexico (if you're canadian do you escape to america)? hell yea i would but then i would try and get even farther away from the US as to not be extradited
    2. would you stay there or go to some other country (if so which one)? some other country which ever doesnt send you back to the us lol
    3. favorite concert/show so far this year? well TOOL was in Jan (i think) so that
    4. favorite metal site (aside from this one)? 0 fuxx blabbermouth i guess
    5. what website(s) do you visit daily? this and fb and yahoo
    6. BBQ or regular home cooked dinner?bbq for summer regular for the rest of the year
    7. your method for shitting in a public bathroom (sitting directly on the seat, putting toilet paper on the seat then sitting, hovering, etc.)? depends on the condition lol
    8. craziest thing you've ever done? i have no idea
    9. dumbest thing you've ever done? prolly the day i got black out drunk and went to the hospital
    10. how long has your favorite band been your favorite band? i dont have a fav band but my fav artist tom waits has been my fav since prolly my junior year in high school