Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Have you ever stolen anything? what? - not really; i stole one of those army dudes with a parachute from the zoo once. (i LOATHE stealing)
    What's your favorite current TV show? - overall: The Simpsons ATM: The Office
    How old were you when you first kissed someone? - 10 i think... those truth or dare games
    What forumers do you talk to regularly outside the forums? - none
    What forumer of the opposite sex would you most want to go to a show with? - Razor or britt
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? - Girl: Sofia..... Boy: Tobias or Ivan
    Have you ever cheated on someone? - yeah
    What color are your underpants? - green
    Who were the teams playing in the last sporting event you attended? - America vs Real Madrid
    What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? - Rotting Christ
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2011
    Have you ever stolen anything? what? Yes, mainly when I was younger, used to steal toys and Pokemon cards all the time, had it down to a science like a boss. Now I feel a certain guilt about it and feel like karma would bite me in the ass. Most recent thing I stole was a pair of headphones a little over a year ago.
    What's your favorite current TV show? Never watch TV, but Family Guy, always has been.
    How old were you when you first kissed someone? Technically, like 4, in preschool, but for anything that actually counts, 6th grade, so either 12 or 13.
    What forumers do you talk to regularly outside the forums? George.
    What forumer of the opposite sex would you most want to go to a show with? Razor.
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Megatron and Optimus Prime.
    Have you ever cheated on someone? Nope.
    What color are your underpants? Red.
    Who were the teams playing in the last sporting event you attended? Chicago White Sox and Detroit Tigers.
    What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? GAMECHANGERS! \m/ Best show of my life.
    I'm also bored, so I'm gonna answer the first 10 that were posted.

1. How many tattoos do you have? 0.
    2. Which forumer is the most attractive? Razor.
    3. How much do you weigh? 220.
    4. Which forumer do you dislike the most? Ellie. ;))
    5. How many people have you had sexual Intercourse with? 1.
    6. Who is your favorite band? Not a band, but OFWGKTA.
    7. Which forumer are you most comparable with musically? Hmm, probably Adam.
    8. What was the last drug you did? I don't consider weed a drug really, so I've never done any drugs.
    9. What's the most attractive physical feature on a person of the opposite sex, in your opinion? Eyes first and foremost. And everything else on the face, smile/lips coming next. If a girl has a beautiful face, I can easily deal with a meh body. Sexually though, tits and legs.
    10. When/ how long have you been a mayber of the mayhem forums? 3 years... :-|
    Still bored, lolz.

1. If you could take one forumer of the same sex to a show with you, who would it be? My bro George! \m/
    2. No bullshit, who's your all-time favorite band? Behemoth will always be in my heart, but I barely listen to them anymore, and I've never been as inspired Musically as I am with OFWGKTA, so OFWGKTA.
    3. Who is your favorite forumer(s) to have a conversation with? George.
    4. What forumer(s) annoys you the most, but you still like them? Shit, this is hard... Probably Arlo.
    5. How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14.
    6. If you had to kill yourself, how would you choose to do it? Gun in my mouth.
    7. How many times a week do you masturbate? Almost never anymore, no bullshit. Used to do it daily.
    8. When was the last time you had sexual contact with someone? 7 months ago.
    9. In your opinion, who should win the Most Liked Forumer contest? Nigguh already won.
    10. What song would you like to see Chew cover? Tina By Tyler The Creator lolz. He'd be too pussy to do it though, since it says nigguh so much.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Have you ever stolen anything? i think i took m&ms once
    What's your favorite current TV show? true blood
    How old were you when you first kissed someone? a real kiss? uhmmm i wanna say when i was in 8th grade
    What forumers do you talk to regularly outside the forums? alex, of course and jay/britt/george/tim/ here and there
    What forumer of the opposite sex would you most want to go to a show with? alex :3
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? isabella/priscilla/sinistra/narssicia or adam/jaxin
    Have you ever cheated on someone? yea
    What color are your underpants? i dont have any on
    Who were the teams playing in the last sporting event you attended? my cousins little league team and a team from canada
    What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? i havent been to one yet
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Have you ever stolen anything? what? I used to be a kleptomaniac. So.....a lot.
    What's your favorite current TV show? Criminal Minds
    How old were you when you first kissed someone? 10
    What forumers do you talk to regularly outside the forums? George and some others on Facebook, Bianca, Dayna occasionally.
    What forumer of the opposite sex would you most want to go to a show with? George
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? No kids. Never.
    Have you ever cheated on someone? Yes. And I don't regret it.
    What color are your underpants? Purple.
    Who were the teams playing in the last sporting event you attended? Uh.....
    What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? So far Finnish Metal.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    edited April 2011
    Have you ever stolen anything? Nope
    What's your favorite current TV show? Sportscenter :))
    How old were you when you first kissed someone? .......
    What forumers do you talk to regularly outside the forums? Lea, Leah, Ape, Marc, Dayna, Sara, Katia, Bianca, Brian
    What forumer of the opposite sex would you most want to go to a show with? Britt
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Girl: Leah, Nicole, Boy: Garrett, Adrian
    Have you ever cheated on someone? That would require being in a relationship first.....
    What color are your underpants? Gray
    Who were the teams playing in the last sporting event you attended? College hockey: Michigan vs. Western Michigan
    What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? RUSH's Time Machine tour. I don't see anything dethroning it as show of the year at this point.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited April 2011
    Have you ever stolen anything? Yeah
    What's your favorite current TV show? Tosh.0
    How old were you when you first kissed someone? 13
    What forumers do you talk to regularly outside the forums? Lea, Leah, Courtney, george, etc
    What forumer of the opposite sex would you most want to go to a show with? Courtney
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Girl: Alice Boy: idk
    Have you ever cheated on someone? Fuck that.
    What color are your underpants? White with plaid
    Who were the teams playing in the last sporting event you attended? Idfk
    What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? ...Hinder and My Darkest Days.

Awww, Jay. You still haven't gotten your first kiss?
    :-(
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    :-S When it happens, it happens. *shrugs*
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2011
    Have you ever stolen anything? what? Food from a concession stand
    What's your favorite current TV show? The Office
    What forumers do you talk to regularly outside the forums? No one really except maybe on FB once in while
    What forumer of the opposite sex would you most want to go to a show with? Courtney
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Boy, not sure on a name yet
    Have you ever cheated on someone? Never
    What color are your underpants? Navy
    Who were the teams playing in the last sporting event you attended? Texas A&M men's lacrosse vs. Texas State
    What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? Parkway Drive/ The Ghost Inside but it will probably be Weezer after tonight
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    Have you ever stolen anything? what? yes, someones pride
    What's your favorite current TV show? family guy, tosh.0
    How old were you when you first kissed someone? like 13
    What forumers do you talk to regularly outside the forums? judy
    What forumer of the opposite sex would you most want to go to a show with? Ellie or Britt
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? girl, Arlene. boy, Ashton
    Have you ever cheated on someone? yes
    What color are your underpants? black, i gotta keep it gr1m
    Who were the teams playing in the last sporting event you attended? the football team in high school
    What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? It will be an evening with Amon Amarth in 2 days
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    edited April 2011
    Have you ever stolen anything? what? I used to steal change from my sister as a kid and got caught.
    What's your favorite current TV show? Shameless
    What forumers do you talk to regularly outside the forums? Chew texts once in a while, Shane I talk to daily
    What forumer of the opposite sex would you most want to go to a show with? Dunno
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Boy is Ashton I believe and girl is Arlene
    Have you ever cheated on someone? Tricky question
    What color are your underpants? Black
    Who were the teams playing in the last sporting event you attended?dunno
    What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? Laz AD
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Megatron and Optimus Prime.
    I will fucking have your kids if you do this.
    Let's get to work, my dear Thomas. :X
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Let's get to work, my dear Thomas. :X
    What have I done?
    9615.gif 1006.1K
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Have you ever stolen anything? what? nope
    What's your favorite current TV show? Robotech
    How old were you when you first kissed someone? 16
    What forumers do you talk to regularly outside the forums? none really :-(
    What forumer of the opposite sex would you most want to go to a show with? Britt or Razor prob
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? pshh ...kids...
    Have you ever cheated on someone? no
    What color are your underpants? gray
    Who were the teams playing in the last sporting event you attended? shit... i havent been to a sporting event ina while
    What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? Agalloch
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Have you ever stolen anything? what? yes. I used to steal shit all the time when I worked at K-Mart
    What's your favorite current TV show? Modern Family, It's Always Sunny...
    How old were you when you first kissed someone? 12
    What forumers do you talk to regularly outside the forums? no foreveralone.jpg
    What forumer of the opposite sex would you most want to go to a show with? Distance
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl and boy? Lindsay and Joey duh...
    Have you ever cheated on someone? yes
    What color are your underpants? black
    Who were the teams playing in the last sporting event you attended? Chicago White Sox vs Tampa Bay Rays
    What was your favorite show you attended so far in 2011? Denial Machine. feels bad man