Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Would you fuck your first cousin if they were smoking hot? -- No
    What color are your underpants? -- green
    Have you ever masturbated and thought of a fellow forumer? -- Yes :>
    What prank should I pull on Nola at MDF while he's passed out drunk? -- sharpie in pooper
    Who is going to win the Stanley Cup? -- Coyotes
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? -- My AZ Flag Iron Maiden one
    Have you ever walked in on someone naked accidently? Who? -- People in high school.
    If you got your spouse or some other person pregnant right now, would you have an abortion? -- Possibly
    Last album you copped? -- 3. Howl (Full of Hell), Megadeth (Youthenasia), and Black Sabbath (Vol. 4)
    How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? -- At least eight.
    I love winning with women
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you fuck your first cousin if they were smoking hot? Fuck No
    What color are your underpants? Green
    Have you ever masturbated and thought of a fellow forumer? Nope
    What prank should I pull on Nola at MDF while he's passed out drunk? Hmm :-?
    Who is going to win the Stanley Cup? Washington
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? Something TBDM related
    Have you ever walked in on someone naked accidently? Who? Don't think I have
    If you got your spouse or some other person pregnant right now, would you have an abortion? It's not up to me
    Last album you copped? High On Fire- De Vermis Mysteriis
    How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? I think 4
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2012
    Would you fuck your first cousin if they were smoking hot? No.
    What color are your underpants? Blue and white.
    Have you ever masturbated and thought of a fellow forumer? I have not.
    What prank should I pull on Nola at MDF while he's passed out drunk? Hook him up with a tranny.
    Who is going to win the Stanley Cup? Kings.
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? The Organization XIII symbol from KH.
    Have you ever walked in on someone naked accidently? Who? Once, I walked in on my friend. She's hot so it was cool and awkward at the same time.
    If you got your spouse or some other person pregnant right now, would you have an abortion? Depends on who I got pregnant.
    Last album you copped? Volbeat - Beyond Hell/Above Heaven
    How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? 2-3 maybe.
    Post edited by MetalSSlayer on
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    What color are your underpants? What are underpants?
    Have you ever masturbated and thought of a fellow forumer? No
    What prank should I pull on Nola at MDF while he's passed out drunk? Fuck him, and then tell everyone he fucked a dude.
    Who is going to win the Stanley Cup? Don't care
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? Not getting one ever so N/A
    Have you ever walked in on someone naked accidently? Who? Define "accidentally"
    If you got your spouse or some other person pregnant right now, would you have an abortion? I'm not that stupid so N/A
    Last album you copped? Shinedown - Amaryllis
    How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? 2?
    inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Would you fuck your first cousin if they were smoking hot? No
    What color are your underpants? Black
    What prank should I pull on Nola at MDF while he's passed out drunk? Cut him in half
    Who is going to win the Stanley Cup? lolsports
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? I'm not planning on getting one ever, but if I had to, I'd get a small black dot, 1mm in diameter on the bottom of my foot
    Have you ever walked in on someone naked accidently? Who? No
    If you got your spouse or some other person pregnant right now, would you have an abortion? That's not really my decision
    Last album you copped? Fleet Foxes s/t
    How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? 3/4
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you fuck your first cousin if they were smoking hot? No. I'm not from Arkansas [-(
    What color are your underpants? black
    What prank should I pull on Nola at MDF while he's passed out drunk? Slowly masturbate over him while he's passed out
    Who is going to win the Stanley Cup? Um. The Stars obviously :P
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? A bald eagle by Christian Peters (well, that style) or something Mastodon related
    Have you ever walked in on someone naked accidently? Who? I don't recall
    If you got your spouse or some other person pregnant right now, would you have an abortion? Probably
    Last album you copped? I bought something on vinyl but I cannot remember right now.
    How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? I would like to say none, but people keep posting damn screen shots.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    What color are your underpants? blue
    Have you ever masturbated and thought of a fellow forumer? No.
    What prank should I pull on Nola at MDF while he's passed out drunk? Bring a tube of super glue and glue both of his hands to his dick.
    Who is going to win the Stanley Cup? Don't care. I won't watch with the majority of the country.
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? not sure.
    Have you ever walked in on someone naked accidently? Who? Yeah, random friends fucking random drunks broads. It happens pretty often actually.
    If you got your spouse or some other person pregnant right now, would you have an abortion? Absolutely not.
    Last album you copped? Carina Round - Tigermending
    How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? like 2 or 3 I think.
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    What color are your underpants? Grey
    What prank should I pull on Nola at MDF while he's passed out drunk? Put my ass crack on his nose.
    Who is going to win the Stanley Cup? Umm, some hockey team...
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? Something military.
    Have you ever walked in on someone naked accidently? Who? Overseas, I walked into the shower building not knowing they changed the hours, and a female was still in there. She was drying off, I said "oh shit sorry" she said "thats ok". Yes, she was hot.
    If you got your spouse or some other person pregnant right now, would you have an abortion? No
    Last album you copped? Latest Maiden live cd.
    How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? 3 or 4, cant remember.
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Would you fuck your first cousin if they were smoking hot? Nope
    What color are your underpants? Not wearing any :>
    Have you ever masturbated and thought of a fellow forumer? Nope...but now that you mention it...
    What prank should I pull on Nola at MDF while he's passed out drunk? Put a condom in his pants. If you want to go the extra mile, make it used. Sooner or later he'll find it and question if he hooked up with a chick. That's when you look at him and say "nooooo"
    Who is going to win the Stanley Cup? I'll say the Flyers
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? Probably the skullheaded chick from the Kvelertak album
    Have you ever walked in on someone naked accidently? Who? Don't think so.
    If you got your spouse or some other person pregnant right now, would you have an abortion? I couldn't handle that call. I wouldn't disappear if she kept it tho
    Last album you copped? Legally...I don't know. I just downloaded Nelly's discography though lol
    How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? Idk maybe 4
    image Photobucket
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Would you fuck your first cousin if they were smoking hot? lol no, my cousins are disgusting.
    What color are your underpants? Blue.
    Have you ever masturbated and thought of a fellow forumer? No.
    What prank should I pull on Nola at MDF while he's passed out drunk? Take him to a gay bar and buy him lots of lap dances and take pictures.
    Who is going to win the Stanley Cup? I don't care. o:
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? A mjolnir.
    Have you ever walked in on someone naked accidently? Who? I don't think.
    If you got your spouse or some other person pregnant right now, would you have an abortion? Well I really can't get people pregnant, but...if I were to get pregnant I'd have an abortion.
    Last album you copped? lol copped. Uhm...I got a lot last weekend, so I'll pick one. The Best of Jethro Tull.
    How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? lol more than half.
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Would you fuck your first cousin if they were smoking hot? I live in Kentucky, it's allowed
    Have you ever masturbated and thought of a fellow forumer? To Noga, distance, Bianca, Leah, jay, Lea, Meg
    What prank should I pull on Nola at MDF while he's passed out drunk? Piss in his mouth
    Who is going to win the Stanley Cup? (^^^)
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? I will be heard lyrics
    Have you ever walked in on someone naked accidently? Who? Yes my brother and sister in law having sex with they were in highschool
    If you got your spouse or some other person pregnant right now, would you have an abortion? Yes I would have a coathanger abortion
    Last album you copped? What does this even mean
    How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? All of them
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    :-S
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Would you fuck your first cousin if they were smoking hot? i have a couple that are smoking hot, but no i wouldn't hit it
    What color are your underpants? blue and white
    Have you ever masturbated and thought of a fellow forumer? :>
    What prank should I pull on Nola at MDF while he's passed out drunk? tell all the jawns that are laying next to him he's gay and move in
    Who is going to win the Stanley Cup? zero fucks
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? this thing i drew that looks like demons emerging from my skin
    Have you ever walked in on someone naked accidently? Who? not accidentally
    If you got your spouse or some other person pregnant right now, would you have an abortion? no
    Last album you copped? new meshuiggah
    How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? 2
    Would you fuck your first cousin if they were smoking hot? lol no, my cousins are disgusting.
    So, if they were good looking ...... :-?
    inb4lists
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I should wait till nola gets pussy, then plant some like herpes and/or hep-c pills in the bathroom with his name on them so when the jawn goes to wipe off her pussyhole, she thinks she has herpes and/or hep-c and kills nola
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I should wait till nola gets pussy, then plant some like herpes and/or hep-c pills in the bathroom with his name on them so when the jawn goes to wipe off her pussyhole, she thinks she has herpes and/or hep-c and kills nola

:-? ........... >:)
    inb4lists
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Would you fuck your first cousin if they were smoking hot? No sir
    Have you ever masturbated and thought of a fellow forumer? Nope
    What prank should I pull on Nola at MDF while he's passed out drunk? Take his beer. Drink it. ????????. Profit.
    Who is going to win the Stanley Cup? LOL don't care
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? If I was forced, I suppose the evolutionary tree of life tattoo
    Have you ever walked in on someone naked accidently? Who? Nope
    If you got your spouse or some other person pregnant right now, would you have an abortion? Not my decision. If I had to make the decision though, yes.
    Last album you copped? I don't buy albums, but the last one I listened to was probably As They Burn's latest.
    How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? Oh god, more than I'd ever want to see. I think about 5?

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Would you fuck your first cousin if they were smoking hot? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no.
    What color are your underpants? black
    Have you ever masturbated and thought of a fellow forumer? not sure, its possible some made a brief cameo
    What prank should I pull on Nola at MDF while he's passed out drunk? the prank where you slip a naked girl in his bed when hes passed out drunk
    Who is going to win the Stanley Cup? THE REDWINGS
    If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? electric wizard dopethrone cover
    Have you ever walked in on someone naked accidently? no but my mom walked in on a girl i brought home dead naked and drunk on the floor when we were messin around. most embarrasing thing ever
    If you got your spouse or some other person pregnant right now, would you have an abortion? well i dont get that choice really but i would be absolutely against an abortion unless it had severe mental handicap problems n shit
    Last album you copped? tom waits - bad as me
    How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? at least 4 of the girls off the top of my head
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

How many forumers have you seen naked or partially naked? 10.
    name them